I know our groups COED but even our rooms!?

CO-ED

 

__________
Your P.O.V
__________

"Wow, I'm gonna be living here?"

"Yep" Your agent answered,

"HERE!? But this is more than I expected! No way! Am I being punked!?"

"Nope, this will be yours and your new groups"

"No way! Th-this is......... AWESOME" You smiled,

"Too much? i can find you a cheap beat down runt"

"No, no, this is perfect" Your eyes sparkled,

You did not imagine that your fame would get this far. To think you were living in a small town world in Texas. All you did would do is sit in your room, write lyrics, play guitar, and rap all day while eating an icey fruit cup. But look where you are now, you are eating lobster in a limo! And about to be paired with other famous stars, you still could not believe this was happening to you.

The limo parked in front of the house and you quickly grasped onto your luggage.

"So here you are" Your agent grinned,

"Thanks so much" You smiled and bowed,

"So you have any questions?"

"Uh, is my group in there?"

"Of course, they all are already settled in and unpacked their stuff"

"Really!? I guess this is what I get for living in America"

"Well, there is one guy who is from California"

"Hm? Who?"

"His name is Le Beyunghun, but he goes by L.Joe"

"Oh alright, will be sure to remember that"

"Okay, and here's your schedule for tomorrw and your group"

He handed you a HUGE stack of papers,

"All this?!"

"Of course, you never thought the life of entertainment would be easy?"

"Of course not, but.... It's our first day on the job"

"That's buisness baby, we'll be sure to send you guys a ride, at 4 am is an interviw for all of you, finished at 9 am, which will give you five minuts to eat breakfast, after that you guys have to come up with a new song, it'll go on till 2 and that time you will eat lunch for ten minutes, after that you guys are to come up with the names of group, applications, and an autograph session held, a meeting will be held it says the adress in schedule, you will go home, have dinner, and go to sleep, you guys are lucky, you will have five hours to sleep"

"F-Five hours? That's long?"

"Some get two hours of sleep, be greatful" The man took off his shades and flipped his half bald head,

"Now get out of my car"

"Uh one more thing Mr. uhh.... agent, may I know your name?"

He rose an eyebrow and crossed one leg on the other,

"It's Key, nice to be working with you Kim___________"

You realized how cute he was and blushed walking out of the car slowly, but at the same time you thought what kinda of name is Key? What a diva.... -_-

As you got out of the limo and drove away, you slowly turned to the new home.

"Well...... Fighting I guss is how the Koreans say......" You whispered and walked towards the front door.

The place was HUGE for an apartment, this could not be right, you thought you were seriously high and kept pinching your arm.

You finally made it to the front door, you were excited but nervous at the same time..... I mean you don't even know the people, for all we know this could all be a trick....... But you decided to follow your senses, kept your head high, and took a deep breath while knocking on thedoor.

*knock knock*

No one answered for twent seconds so you knocked again,

*knock knock*

No one nswerd for five minuts and you rang the bell,

*Ding Dong*

You were getting REALLY pissed, it's been ten minutes and you were still outside, exhausted from your flight, the main thing you wanted to do was sleep.

*BAM BAM* You slammed the door,

Finally the door opened but you saw no one behind the door, FREAKY.....

"HI!" A young cut girl popped out from the side,

"Whoa! H-Hey.... This is the group name COED's place?"

"It most certainly is! You must be Kim___________!"

"Hey, you are?"

"Amber!!!" She pumped her fist.

She snatched your luggage from your hands, surprisingly she was strong for a short person.......

"Thanks" You said while entering the home.

Whoah, the place was pretty big for an apartment, you've never seen one like these in Texas....

"Kikwang! Jonghyun! Come here!" Amber shouted while dragging your stuff,

You heard foot steps coming toward the room, and saw the moost two handsomest guys you've seen in your life, One guy had black hair, pretty big lips, and seemed like the dancer type. He wore BBoy clothes you saw in school and had Super awesome hightops. The other boy was blonde, pretty short..... And strangely reminded you of a Dinosaur. But he was really cute, had a nice body, wore urban clothes, and had rimmed glasses,

"Hey, what's your name?" The boy with black hair asked,

"I'm Kim_____________, you?"

"Lee Kikwang , this is Kim Jonghyun"

"Hey Kikwang, Hello Jonghyun"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and waked away while reading his book,

"Did I say something?" you asked Kikwang

"He's like that with everyone, don't worry too much"

"Yeah.... Is Amber the only girl besides me?"

"No, there's a girl named JoJo, but she never talks or reply to you, so I didn't want to make it awkward":

"Isn't that's what just happened with Jonghyun?"

"Haha, true, but..... I thinks it's cause he's generally quiet, but the JoJo girl seems like a bad girl and doesn't seem like a girl you'd wanna get caught with, just be sure to keep a distance from her and you'll be fine"

"Oh okay..... Any other advice?"

"Yeah, make sure you mostly stay away from this L.Joe guy, he's nothin but trouble too. He's such a rebel"

"Geez.... How do people like them get in?"

"Who knows...."

All of a sudden Amber popped between you guys causing you to gasp,

"Your luggage is all set!!!" She said in a hyper tone

"Oh, Thanks Amber"

"No problem, I'll show you your new room"

You looked over at Kikwang
and did a small wave, "I'm going to rest after the flight"

"Oh, alright, we'll call you for dinner then" Kikwang smiled and waved

So far Kikwang and Amber were your favorites, I mean Kikwang seemed normal, Amber seemed a little too perky, and Jonghyun seemed too quit. All you need to watch out for was JoJo and L.Joe.....

Amber and you arrived in front of your room, "Here you are!"

"Thank you Amber"

"Say, how old are you?"

"17"

"You'r my Unnie then! Welcome to our home Unnie, I hope we'll get along!" she hugged you super tight it felt like you were going to burst.

"Thank you..." you whispered choking, STEROID MUCH?

She let go of you, "You're probably sleepy after the flight, please rest Unnie"

"Th-Thanks" you panted out the words from the tight hug,

 

 

Your room was amazing was it really even an apartment?! This place feels like pardise!
 

"Yeahhh!!!!!!!! Finally a bed!" You smiled and jumped onto the warm bed,

Strange, the bed seemed messy than it should be before you got in, You then saw the floor and saw another suitcase and a pair of hightops next to them,

"What is that and why arethey in my room?"

Then it hit you....

You tossed to the other side slowly and realized you were on ABS, MUSCLE SIX PACK ABS.......

Your eyes widned and you slowly looked up,
YOU WERE ON SOMEONE WITHOUT A SHIRT.....

The person moaned and removed the pillow off his face,

He slowly got up and rubbed his eyes, leaving out a yawn.

The boy had pink hair and an attractive face. He was freaking Y.....

"Ugh...... Who's this?" He asked,

You guys then made eye contact,

YES you were on him
YES your faces were close
YES he was half .

The boy smiled devilishly and pulled you in,
"So..... I guess your my new roomate? I'm L.Joe, Wanna be the mother of my children?"

 

 


                                                                                     (a/n)
                                                    Wow, so yeah...... I put all my y bias boys in here.....
                                                 L.Joe is so frank hahaha XD hope you like duh first chapter!