Shall we dance again?

After learning Tango

After airing of the 23 June episode of Teuksora, the news and netizens were buzzing with Super Junior, Hallyu idol Leeteuk mastering Dance Sports!

While there were showers of praise for the dance by Sora, there were a few fans who criticized Sora's existence and were utterly jealous of her closeness with Teuk. Though almost everyone can tell that Teuk was not acting, this truth was covering under the blanket of 'show'. The truth was he was totally mesmerized by Sora.

 

26 June - Recording of Strong Heart.

One of the guests recounted how he had a hard time deciding between his love and career. Everyone was curious. He said as an idol, your duty is for the fans but as idols mature, it is natural progression of life that marriage and family comes into the picture. Though it was difficult for his then girlfriend, now wife, she stood by him withstood many bashings from his fans. He stood by her and announced their marriage. With that, bashings stopped! He was amazed. He aroused the audience laughter by telling all idols should announce their husbands/wives to fans and not boyfriends or girlfriends.

Teuk understood what the guest said because he knew Sora was going through the same things in their virtual marriage. 'Maybe that's why - it's virtual.' He thought.

"Leeteuk si, Yes, we understand a compromised was made and Sora-si and you are meeting again." MC Jang Woo exclaimed. Everyone was roaring with laughter.

"Yeah," Teuk was laughing along as part of his job.

'We saw that you learnt Tango last Saturday. Can you show us your new moves?' JW asked innocently.

'Ah? Tango needs two people," Teuk stuttered as he tried to avoid JW further jibes. Muttering under his breath, "My partner is also not here."

Meantime, the MCs continued to and asked if any guest lady knows how to dance and she can do with him now. At that, LT flustered - no,no, his mind was flustered.

Both MCs then poked each other when they saw Teuk's 'half-worried, half- laughing' face, "Ah, Lee-teuk-si, we got you a dance partner so please.'

'No,no' Teuk was standing up at this point, really panicking now.

Just then, the curtains were raised and there appeared an angel. Sora dressed in beautiful blue gown stood there. Teuk was stunned. Naturally he was pleased, grinning widely (something that many viewers noticed he does in front of sora). Tango music started to play.

"Shall we dance?"