Chapter 27

Mr. Playboy Fell For Me

 

Everyone got up extra early. They all went and set up the food stand and after that, they all went and change.

"Aecha, are you nervous?" Bongcha asked.

"Ani. I'm just a little happy." Aecha said and smile. Bongcha smiled too.

"Aha. Oh, unni, I have to go. See you in a while." Bongcha said and waved Aecha good bye. Bongcha left the room, but suddenly someone grabbed her from behind.

"Don't scream or I'll kill you." He whisper in Bongcha's ear. Bongcha's eye widen. He took Bongcha away.

"Unni, it's time." Hana said. She helped Aecha with her dress and got out of the room.

"Ready?" Minhee asked.

"Ready." Aecha said. Both Hana and Minhee opened the door at the same time and walked out. Aecha and her appa walked right behind them. They walked toward L.Joe. Aecha's appa pats L.Joe's shoulder and went and sit down. L.Joe and Aecha looked at each other.

"You look beautiful." L.Joe mouth to Aecha.

"You look handsome." Aecha mouth back. The preacher cleared his throat and started.

"Bongcha eodiseo?" L asked quietly.

"I don't know. I thought she came out here." Hana reply.

"No." L said quietly. They stopped talking for a second.

"You may now kiss, the bride." The preacher said. They both kissed and everyone cheered. Suddenly they heard a gun shoot. Everyone quickly turned there heads and look at the back.

"Bongcha!" L.Joe said. "Samchon, what are you doing?"

"Aha. You know what I'm doing. You ruined my life and now it's my turn to ruin your life." L.Joe and Bongcha's samchon said. "You and this brat right here was the one that put me in jail. And now that I'm out of jail, I'm going to drag both of you down to hell with me. I'll kill you first and then I'll kill her." Suddenly L run in front of L.Joe and Aecha.

"Don't you dare to do anything to her." L shouted.

"Move out of the en away, and who the are you?" He asked.

"I'm her namjachingu. If your going to kill her, kill me first." L said.

"Namjachingu? Aha. I never knew this will have a rich namjachingu." He said and tighten his grip on Bongcha's neck. "Aha. Time is running. Good bye my dear nephew." He said and pointed the gun them. He was about to pull the trigger, but then Bongcha bit him and run towrd them. L too ran toward Bongcha. When L got to her, the trigger went off and she fell into his arms.

"Bongcha. No. Bongcha." L said. Bongcha looked at L with tears in her eyes.

"Time to die!" L.Joe and Bongcha's samchon said. He pointed the gun at L.Joe. He turned and hugged his wife and closed his eyes. They heard a gun shot but then both of L.Joe and Aecha parted to see to see that he was okay and his samchon laying on the ground. They both sigh in relieve.

"Bongcha!" Aecha shouted. L.Joe and Aecha ran to Bongcha and L. They knelt down.

"Someone please call the ambulance." L shouted.

"Bongcha. Bongcha, answer oppa." L.Joe said.

"O-oppa, g-gwechana?" Bongcha asked weakly.

"Ya! Worry about yourself first. Look at you, y-your hurt." L.joe said. Tears fell down his cheeks. Suddenly Bongcha grabbed both of L.Joe and Aecha's hand.

"What is it?" Aecha asked with tears in her eyes.

"Love oppa okay. Even though he can be stupid at times." Bongcha said. Aecha nod her head.

"O-oppa, promise that you'll l-love Aecha u-unni no m-matter what happens." Bongcha said weakly. L.Joe nod his head. She suddenly let's go of there hands and looke at L.

"Pabo. L pabo." Bongcha said.

"Bongcha, you dummy. Why didn't you duck? Huh, why did you duck?" L asked with tears in his eyes too.

"M-mianhae o-oppa. Mianhae." Bongcha said. A tear slipped out. L's eyes widen. "M-mianhae o-oppa." L shook his head.

"Your not suppose to be sorry. I'm the one who suppose to be sorry for not protecting you." L said. Bongcha cupped his cheek.

"I f-forgive you. O-oppa, I h-have t-to tell y-you something." Bongcha said still cupping his cheek.

"What is it?" L asked holding onto Bongcha really tight.

"S-saranghaeyo." Bongcha said. Suddenly the hand that was touching L's cheek slipped away.