Chapter 25

Mr. Playboy Fell For Me

 

Preview
"NOOOOOO! Bongcha shouted. L sat down and gently grab onto Bongcha's shirt. He started to it.
"Y-ya, w-what are you doing?" Bongcha asked moving away. L pulled her back gently and ignored her.
"Y-ya. L!" Bongcha said. Suddenly L pushed her down and hover over her.
"No killing people. ESPECIALLY, your soon to be, husband." L said and with that he kissed her.

Chapter 25
"Ya! L, what are you talking about?"Bongcha shouted. She trys pushing him, but he pin her wirst down. "Whose soon to husband? Mine? Keep dreaming."

"Aha. Aigoo, so cute!" L said and peck her lips.

"YA! Let go and stop with the kissing." Bongcha said and look to the side. "YA, ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"YE! BECAUSE OF YOU, I'M GOING CRAZY. BECAUSE OF YOU, I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT. AND because of you, I know what love is, and how it really feels." L said. Bongcha turned her head and look at L. He then lets go of her and got up. He left the room leaving Bongcha inside.

"Because of me?" Bongcha asked herself. "Mianhae, L." Bongcha button her shirt and laid there with her eyes closed.

 

L's POV

Aish! What should I do? i shouldn't have yelled at her. I ruffle my hair in frustration. I went back to Bongcha's room. I opened the door to see her sleeping. I walked towards her.

"Mianhae, L." Bongcha mumbled. I stood there dumbfounded. D-did she j-just apologize? I knelt down beside her bed. I caressed her hair and peck her cheek.

"I'm sorry too, babe." I mumbled. I promise that I won't hurt you anymore. I promise. I got up and moved Bongcha a little over and laid on the bed with her. I hugged her tight and fell a sleep.

End of POV

 

"Hey, Bongcha eodiseo?" Minhee asked.

"She's upstairs in her room." Hoya said. Minhee went upstairs. She went and knock on her door, but there was no respond. She opened the dorr, but then stopped.

"Oh my god!" Minhee whispered. She wuickly ran out of the room and went downstairs.

"Minhee, what is it?" Woohyun asked.

"Bongcha and L......" Minhee said.

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked.

"BONGCHA AND L IS SLEEPING TOGETHER!" Minhee shouted and cover .

"Chingcha?" L.Joe said. Minhee nod her head. Everyone then ran upstairs and into Bongcha's room.

"OMG!" Hana whispered. Chunji then tap each one of them mentioning then to get out and leave them alone.

"That was so cute!!!" Hana said and smile. "I never thought it will turn out like this." Sunggyu went behind her and hugged her.

"Your even cuter then they are." Sunggyu said and peck Hana's cheek. Hana slap Sunggyu's arm gently.

"So cute!!!" Minhee said. Woohyun snuck behind Minhee and hug her.

"So your saying that we're not cute?" Woohyun said. Minhee stopped and looked at him. Everyone did too.

"Woohyun, what are you talking about?" Minhee asked.

"Ya! Minhee is now my girlfriend. Who ever touches her without permission, I'll chop your hands off." Woohyun said. Minhee's eyes widen.

"Girlfriend?" Minhee said.

"Yup." Woohyun said and with that, Woohyun peck her cheek.

"Please! No more PDA. We had enough for today!" Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, L.Joe and Chunji said. Everyone laughed and enjoyed the even.

 

*upstairs*

Suddenly, Bongcha moved. She felt something heavy on her waist so she got up.

"AHHHHHHH............"