Finish.

Embarrassment

You were in the middle of adding the last finishing touch to your Eiffel Tower project model just as a voice belted out, breaking your concentration and in the process, ruining your precious model that you’ve worked so hard on. You shut your eyes for a moment, trying to calm yourself. But alas, you gave into your annoyance.

“UGH! That stupid Minhyuk!” You shouted as you threw down the popsicle stick in your hand. You stomped your way downstairs. Yes, stomped. You were that mad. It took you days to get everything just right for that model and now, it was sitting in a pile on your desk. Now, where could that idiot of a brother be? ‘Ah. The living room.’ You thought. “OPPA. Would you shut the hell up?! You made me mess up my project!!” Oh, how you wish you never uttered a word - because standing in front of you were 6 males staring at you.

“Hyung, you never told us you had a sister.” The tallest one commented as he stared at you.

You blushed. Oh, how handsome he looked. With that beautiful black hair. Goodness, what are you even thinking about a guy you’ve never met before?! Minhyuk had better introduce you guys next time - when you weren’t so embarrassed by that outburst earlier.

Minhyuk chuckled. “Well, you guys never asked. But yeah, that’s my sister. She’s actually the same age as you, Sungjae.”

Ahh, so that was his name. Absolutely beautiful. A cough was heard and you snapped back to reality. “Um..sorry.” You said. “I’ll just do my project at a friend’s house.” You bowed your head and looked at the one called Sungjae. He smiled and gave you a small wave. Another blush before you made your way out of this so-called embarrassing situation.

“I think she likes you.” Minhyuk commented. Not even seconds later, a small pillow was thrown at his face. “What the h-?!”

Sungjae laughed. “I think she’s cute.”

“Yah! Took Sungjae, that is my sister you’re talking about!”

And another pillow was thrown at the beloved brother. “Shut up, pabo!”


WHOOO. Ok, so that was my first drabble thing that I've written and posted on here. ;A; I hope it was okay. There weren't a whole lot going on because it definitely sounded better in my head and mind's theater then what I've written. /shrugs/ Oh well.

Again, I hoped it was good enough LOL Thanks for reading everyone! :)