one more chance

Where Are You?

If you place yourself into that gate..

 

"Yo Xi Luhan!" 

Luhan turned around by the voice that called his name. He was talking to Kai and Sehun about the dance that they were learning for an upcoming event. Luhan saw Suho running towards him through the slim hallways of their dance practice studio. Suho rested his hand on Luhan's shoulder trying not to fall and catch his balance. Suho was breathing quickly in and out; breathing for his life. 

 

"Suho. What's up?" Luhan looked down at Suho who was trying his best to catch his breath. "Y-your." Suho couldn't stop breathing heavily. "My?" Luhan repeated. "Gosh! Tell me Suho!" Luhan lost his patience. Suho took his final breath and stood up as straight as he could. 

"Your girlfriend is leaving." Suho finished on what he had to say.

"Leaving? Leaving for her work you mean?" Luhan giggled on how foolish he had sounded to Luhan. 

"No you stupid moron!" Suho yelled into his face. Luhan's eyes widened and looked back at Sehun and Kai. "Suho, what do you mean then?"

"She's leaving Korea..for good." He slammed his phone into Luhan and Luhan saw that it was a text message that was sent to Suho by Luhan's girlfriend.

From: Lee Sungah

 Hey Suho! How are you? I didn't see you or talk to you in a long time. I hope you and the others are doing well :) anyways I have to tell you something, but don't tell anyone else especially Luhan.. I'm leaving for Korea, and I might not even come back. Don't ask me why, but I just felt like I could tell you this without making it seem like a huge comotion. I'll keep in contact with you by email Suho :) I'll miss you. 

                                                                                                              - Lee Sungah

 

"..What?" Luhan gave Suho is phone back and Suho nodded. "What did you do to make her leave..." Suho asked in a soft voice. Suho knew everything about Luhan's relationship with you. He was the leader/guardian..How could he not know? He knew that Luhan was off and on with you. He treated you unfairly and sometimes he would yell at you for making him mad. Luhan was a good boyfriend sometimes, but the other times you wished that he would dissapear.

"I...I didn't do anything bad Suho I promise." Luhan spoke and Suho glarred at him. "No, you're lieing. Do you think that you can lie to me? I know everything without you telling me. Your girlfriend is like a younger sister to me, don't you think that she talks to me about you? You're a fool Luhan." He cussed at him making Kai and Sehun dissapear wanting to get out of the situation.

"..I don't know what to do hyung..." Luhan admitted and felt his lips trembling although no tears were falling.

"Do what you've got to do. If you think stopping her is the best decision go ahead, but if you think that letting her go is the only way to make her happy, go ahead." Suho took a step beside Luhan stopping at his shoulder.

"Or be smart and do both." At that sentence Luhan ran out of the entertainment building and caught a cab. He shouted at the driver to take him to the airport. "Mister. Please hurry."He held onto the passenger seats seat head part and panted.

- -

You looked at your wrist watch and it read exactly 12:05 pm. Ten more minutes until your departure. You got up from your seat and walked to get to your gate. 

Luhan got out of the cab hurried to pay the person and rushed into the airport. He ran up the escalator and looked everywhere jumping up and down to see if you were any where around. He was sweating, he was scared to lose you. He started to regret all the things he had done to you that solutioned you to do this. "Sungah..please." He whispered to himself. He took the escalator done and ran forward to the gates that were in line. He looked up onto the board and it read all the gate lines and times. He didn't know which gate you were going to so he rushed to start from number one all the way to twelve.

You gave your ticket to the lady that was standing infront of you. She smiled and complimented on your hand bag. You smiled back and thanked the lady. "You can enter your way to that direction." She pointed the way and you sighed. You turned around to go into the doors, but you heard your name being yelled.

"LEE SUNGAH!"

You froze at the spot and everything went quiet.

"Where do you think you're going!" 

You turned around and saw that it was your boyfriend Xi Luhan. Your mouth parted and hot breath came out, what was he doing here? 

"Do you think I can let you go like that? Do you think just by escaping it will helpp solve this relationship?!" He yelled. His face was pale, pearls of sweat were hanging on his forehead making his side bangs look thin and dark.

"...Don't go." He bit his lip and admitted on what he wanted to say. "If you go..I- I can't forgive myself!"

Everyone's eyes were at yours and his. Your mouth started to stutter and you covered them with your hand. "Luhan.."

He walked towards the crowd trying to make his way to you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the side. "Don't go. Please." He was breathing softly trying to catch his breath. His grip was tight, but you didn't mind it.

"..I'm sorry Luhan. But I am leaving." You turned around snatching your wrist and you frowned trying not to cry.

"Listen to me Lee Sungah." He grabbed onto you and twirled you around. "Is this what you want?!" Everything was still. Everyone was still. "Fine. If this is what you want. Go through the gate, but after you go through them..we're over." He softly said.

You couldn't say anything, he let your arm go slowly falling back into place by your side and his lips were tightly put together. His eyes periced in yours and he didn't move a step. You turned around and slowly walked away from him. You held onto your passport tightly. You stopped your steps infront of the gate and turned around. "Ya Xi Luhan. I have the right to leave you know. Do you not know how I've felt for these past few years with you? If I honestly have to tell you. I felt like I was in hell." Your lips were trembling. "There was not even one day where I was satisfied with our dates. There was not even one day where I slept comfortably because you were in my mind all night long. I was scared to mess up our relationship, I was scared to confront you. But now..everything is different. I've made my decision to leave..."

Luhan gulped and he clenched his fist tightly and waited.

"..But what do you expect me to do, when you came all the way here for me to stop me Xi Luhan..." You ran towards him dropping your luggage and everything to hug him. He embraced you back tightly not letting you go. You were crying and he was sighing. He pressed his hand against your head and patted it reassuring you it was okay.

"..I'm sorry Sungah. I'm so sorry..." He held onto you like nothing else mattered. He realized how important you were and he never wanted to let go.

"I don't want to go through my past anymore Luhan..." You softly said and tears fell from your eyes.

"It's okay. You don't have to. I'll treat you right this time. I just noticed how important you are to me and I'm sorry for finding out so late, but I don't want you to leave me ever Sungah..I love you." He slowlymoved his head downwards and kissed you gently making everyone and everything move back in pace again. You held onto his shoulders and he wrapped his hands around your waist. Everything was back to normal. 

 

You thanked God.