Eleven

Sehun's Wish

 

Tao POV

It’s Monday and Guess what I get right when I step into the school. A hug from the biggest -face giant I ever met. I was shocked and I didn’t know what to do. I just stood there with my hands to my sides and a blush on my face. I ended up pushing him away once people started to whistle and girls started to gossip. ing idiots.  And that -face just smirks and pokes my cheek before he leaves. That whole ordeal caused me a MILLION of questions from Sehun and Yixing. Which half of them, I ignored.

As the day went on, eventually it was time for class with -face. I quickly sat in my seat, avoiding the stares from the whole class. I sighed deeply once I sat in my seat. I turned my head and was greeted by the sweetest smile I ever seen. Wait..what? Did I just say sweet? Well, I would be lying if I said it was ugly. OK, fine -face over there is pretty handsome for a giant.

Kris: You ok? You look conflicted

Me: Well, I WAS FINE, until you decided to hug me! What the hell was that for?

Kris: I missed my panda!

Me: Its only been two days.

Kris: TWO days TOO long, Panda!

Me:  -fa-

Sulli: WOW, so it is true! You even have nicknames for each other! How cute!!

Me: What?

Sulli: You guys are together! And I support you 100% and the rest of the girls in this school! Haha

My mouth opened wide and my face started to get red. I looked at Kris for help and he was just smiling.

Kris: Thank you Sulli, I need you to spread a message throughout the school…

Sulli: OK

Me: Wait, but we are not togeth-

Kris; Tell everyone that ‘Zitao is mine and if anybody messes with him, they would go through hell’.

Sulli: GOT IT, aigooo Tao you are soooooooo Lucky! Bye bye

I watched her skipped back to her desk and whisper to the other girls. There was one big gasp and then saw them all glued to their phones. Texting away -face’s “message”; and all he is doing is just smiling. Besides that his smiles is the most breath-taking thing ever, IM SO ING MAD AT HIM.

I leaned over to him, close enough so no one can hear me.

Me: what the was that!

He turned to face me and smirked. I felt my cheeks getting red.

Kris: I thought it would be fun

Me: how is this fun! You ing idiot!

I saw his soft stare quickly turned into a cold gaze. I gulped and moved my head back a bit. But he only pulled me closer with his hand on my neck.

Kris: I was letting you get away with cursing, but now you called me an idiot too. Tsk Tsk Tsk

He moved in closer, with our noses touching and lips almost touching. I just looked at him with widen eyes. I felt my heart beating faster as I continued to look into those brown eyes.

Kris: Do you want to repeat what happened at my house?

Me: n-no…

Kris: I think we should, right panda?

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips pressed onto mine. I gave in immediately, because I freaking love the taste of his lips.  I wanted more, but he pulled away.  He smiled and turned back into his seat. I noticed the teacher came in, so I sat properly.  I took a deep breath in trying to control my racing heartbeat. OK, so yes what we just did was not the first time. That night that I slept over, we were watching a movie. All of the sudden he kissed me.  I was shocked at first and then he was saying sorry repeatedly. It was getting annoying, so I kissed him back. It eventually turned into the most heated makeout I ever had. Well, it was the only makeout I ever had.  If we didn’t need to breathe we would’ve went all of the way.

 

 

So, maybe I do like Kris.

 

Just, maybe.