HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE YOU

Hyosung glanced on the clock again, just to make sure that she wouldn’t come home too late. She bit her bottom lips, she knew she had told her girlfriend earlier that she might come home at midnight. Her girlfriend had told her to not being worried over it, well at least that was what she said. Hyosung knew she must have forced herself to not being so selfish over Hyosung.

Well, Amber was always like that, no matter what. But Hyosung knew her well, she knew Amber might be hurt if she didn’t come to their shared apartment to celebrate their 6 months anniversary. She sighed as she knew she wouldn’t get any chance to come home earlier.

“Hyosung, please get ready!” Her manager yelled to her while he was taking care the other girls. Hyosung stood up half heartedly, looking at the mirror for the last time before followed her manager and the other members. “Unnie, why do you look so gloomy?” Sunhwa asked while she was busy brushing her coat from the dirt she had caused.

“It’s our 6 months anniversary.” Hyosung quietly said. “Ah, jinjja?” Hyosung nodded as response, she continued thinking about what she had to buy for Amber. “Have you prepared your gift for her?” Sunhwa muttered back as her reply. “Not yet. I’m still thinking what I should buy for her.” Hyosung replied back. The stage was right in front of them.

“I will help you later, unnie. Now, focus on our job.” Sunhwa said, glanced on Hyosung while grinning widely. Hyosung nodded quietly. She let herself to be absorbed into their song, enjoying every move she did. She loved dancing so much.

***

“So, what do you think?” Sunhwa pointed on a t-shirt. “No, I don’t like it. And anyway, she has many clothes already.” Hyosung ignored her. They were already free from their schedule. A little bit earlier because the company was preparing some big events for them.

Hyosung walked around the shop, trying to find something unique and good. She started thinking about her girlfriend and when she looked at the pet dolls, she knew she had found the right thing she wanted. She grabbed a cap that had caught her attention earlier and tried to drag Sunhwa out from the shop.

Seemed like Sunhwa had already fallen in love with the shop, she was trying to find something good for herself. She had forgotten the main reason they were there. “Where are we going?” Sunhwa whined when Hyosung forcefully dragged her to the parking field.

“Pet shop.” Hyosung shortly replied. “Huh??” Sunhwa couldn’t ask anything because Hyosung had driven, she shushed Sunhwa every time Sunhwa opened to say something. Hyosung smiled in satisfaction.

Hyosung scanned the pets in the shop, she kept thinking about Amber’s figure. A little cute white dog barked, his tails swaged left and right. Hyosung sighed in amazement, she knew Amber would like the little puppy too. She ignored Sunhwa’s disagreement as she took the puppy and paid for it.

“Where do you want to be dropped?” Hyosung asked, the little puppy was a really obedient pet, he didn’t cause any noise. He seemed to enjoy the back seat so much. “I will just go to Seungri’s flat. Could you drive me to there, unnie?” “Sure, it’s the same direction to my shared flat.” “Thank you unnie.” “No problem, Sunhwa-ah..” Hyosung gave her magnae her gum smile.

Sunhwa the radio, and soon, they could hear “I Don’t Need A Man” by miss A. “Unnie,” Sunhwa started the conversation again. Hyosung kept on focusing on the street, she only raised her eyebrows as an understanding sign. “Don’t you think this song related to you?” Hyosung couldn’t help to burst into laughter with the magnae’s words.

“Yah! Are you crazy?” Hyosung was still laughing. “Unnie, listen to it carefully.” Sunhwa raised the volume up, making the ‘I don’t need a man’ word to echo in the car. “Don’t you understand?” “No.” Hyosung said sternly. “You, unnied, you won’t need a man! Argh! Why are you so pabo?!” Sunhwa yelled in frustration.

“Of course I don’t need a boyfriend, I already have a girlfriend, and do you remember that?” Hyosung chuckled, lowering the radio’s volume so the song wouldn’t bother her concentration that bad. The little puppy seemed to like the song as he barked loudly when the song was set in the lowest voice. “He likes it,” Hyosung giggled, raising up the volume once again.

“Unnie! Stop at here!” Sunhwa said, ready to walk out from the car. “Thanks unnie!” She once again thanked Hyosung before slammed the door to close. The little puppy had been so quiet in their trip to the shared apartment. Hyosung peeked through the rearview mirror. She giggled softly when realized that the puppy had fallen asleep.

***

Hyosung brought out her purchases slowly, especially when she brought out the puppy. “Baby, I know it will be a little bit hot for you, but stay still, okay?” Hyosung whispered. She had so much difficulty to bring the puppy to the nearest elevator, but she was luck to success bring it silently.

The puppy woke up from his deep sleep as Hyosung kept moving back and forth, disturbing his peaceful sleep. “I’m sorry.” Hyosung apologized as the puppy’s head turned to her confusedly. Hyosung stepped out from the elevator when she had arrived at her shared apartment floor. She peeked to make sure Amber wasn’t going out from their apartment.

Hyosung put the puppy into the gift box, the puppy barked a little. Hyosung had to shush him to make him silent again. She brought the gifts carefully as she rang the bell for Amber’s sign. Hyosung felt her heart thumped crazily when Amber opened the door for her. Her smile was so sweet and so cute until Hyosung couldn’t bear herself.

Hyosung stepped into the room, Amber had to move a little to let her get in. Hyosung turned her body at the same time when Amber turned her body, Hyosung had to collect her courage before kissing Amber eagerly. “Wow.. Baby.. Stop it at there.” Amber chuckled, pushing Hyosung slightly from her.

Hyosung pouted, hated the fact that her kiss was being ignored. “Don’t pout, baby.” Amber pecked her lips before walking passing her. “Come here. I bet you’re hungry?” Amber grinned, showing Hyosung their dinner. “Is that our cake?” Hyosung screamed, running to the cake on the middle of the table.

Amber chuckled, looking at her childish girlfriend. “It is. Why? You don’t like it?” Amber gave Hyosung a teasing look. “I love it. Thank you, baby.” Hyosung kissed Amber’s cheeks. Amber smiled, ruffling Hyosung’s hair. “You’re welcome.” She quickly pulled the chair for Hyosung, making sure Hyosung was comfortable before she took her seat.

“Amber-ah. This is for you.” Hyosung took out the cap from her bag and gave it to Amber. “It’s cool.” Amber put the cap on her head. “How do I look?” “Handsome and beautiful.” Hyosung shyly said. Amber smiled widely, her palm had found its way to Hyosung’s palm. “Thank you for the gift.” She sincerely said.

“Wait~” Hyosung suddenly said, when Amber was going to took off the cap. “Hem?” “There’s another gift. Don’t you see the big box?” Hyosung puffed her cheeks, pointing to the box which started to move. “You didn’t bring something’s dangerous, right, baby?” Amber carefully asked, staring at the box worriedly.

“Amberrr…” Hyosung whined. “Alright. Alright. I will open it.” Amber slowly rose up from the chair, she walked to the box with some glances to Hyosung who kept signaling her to open the box. Amber opened the box with her eyes shut close tightly. She lost her balance when something jumped out from the box and her all over. Her mind started to clicking all of the things together. She opened her eyes and saw a puppy was standing on her, her face all over.

“Aw, he likes you.” Hyosung knelt beside them, giggling while caressing the puppy’s fur. “Is this your gift?” Amber chuckled. Hyosung shyly nodded, her hand was still on the puppy’s body. She kept caressing the pet’s body, making the puppy to bark happily. “Ah, I think he’s our son eoh?” Amber giggled, sat up. She extended her arms, so now the puppy was looking at both of Hyosung and Amber. It once again barked happily.

“Son?” Hyosung confusedly asked. “Yeah, son, baby. Don’t you like him?” Amber smiled, her face was only a few centimeters away from Hyosung. She could see how beautiful her girlfriend was. Her hair framed her face very well, and she liked it. “We can try to make another one if you want, though we know we can’t get it so easily.” Amber whispered. Her hot breathe hit Hyosung’s face.

“I’m cool with this one.” Hyosung mumbled, moving her head closer to Amber. Amber was slightly shocked by Hyosung’s brave act that day. Hyosung let to be explored as she was hugging Amber from the side, Amber’s hand was already on the floor, letting the little puppy to watch them. Hyosung pulled away, giving one last peck on Amber’s lips as she watched Amber’s disappoint face. “Not now,” Hyosung mumbled. “I’m hungry.” She continued. Amber just laughed, she put the little puppy on the floor and soon, it already ran around the flat, barking freely.

“You really look beautiful tonight.” Amber said while Hyosung was eating. Hyosung gave her a small smile. “What?” Hyosung finally realized Amber’s look on her. “Nothing.” Amber shrugged, letting Hyosung to continue her dinner.

When she already finished, Hyosung cleaned the table. Amber was watching her, not letting her to go out from her sight. “Amber, stop staring, you make me nervous.” Hyosung whined, washing her hand. “Really?” Amber stood up from her seat. She walked to Hyosung who was still washing her hand. Lazily, Amber sneaked her arms around Hyosung’s waist.

“You’re getting slimmer.” Amber commented, she was whispering. “Wae? Don’t like it?” Hyosung replied, drying her hands. “Well.. Half like it and half not.” Amber said, leading Hyosung to the living room from her back. “You’re making this hard, Amber.” Hyosung laughed but she obeyed Amber’s instruction.

Hyosung lied comfortably on the couch, her head was on Amber’s lap. Amber had found another interesting activity for herself as she kept combing Hyosung’s hair. “Amber?” “Hem?” “I love you so much.” Hyosung murmured, closing her eyes tiredly.

“I love you more, Jun Hyosung.” Amber said, kissing her forehead. The little puppy cuddled on Amber’s leg before sleeping too.