He Just Confessed To Me! (Chunji)

I'm The Kinga's Girlfriend!

Kim Hana's POV

It was a rainy morning and I was waiting for my bestie, Raina, to come down. I waited in her living room as I played with her hamsters. "Hi Hammie!" I let the hamter my finger when Raina yelled.

"Hana! I will be down in a sec!" Raina yelled which made me jump. I shook my head and continued playing with them when I heard footsteps.

"Come on! Let's go so we can start on our Charity posters!" Raina said and pulled me to the door. We wore our shoes and left the house.

We opened our umbrellas and walked under the heavy downpour. We carefully walked towards the school gate to avoid falling and injuring ourselves when Raina stopped.

"We need some extra supplies for the posters. Let's go!" She again pulled me and we went into the nearest stationery store. "Whao! Slow down!" I screamed but she ignored and continued to run.

We went in and closed our umbrellas. We walked around the shop and took some supplies. We took some coloured pens, coloured pencils and blah, blah, blah. We paid for our items and I stuffed the plastic bag into Raina's bag. 

We opened our umbrellas and quickly but carefully ran under the downpour. We finally reached the school's compound and half of our uniform was wet. Our skirts were half wet and our shoes were drenched. 

We went to our lockers and changed into new pairs of shoes and we heard squealing. "Looks like your prince charming is coming~" Raina sang and I sheepishly smiled. "Well your prince charming is also coming." She blushed and kept her drenched shoes (which were already in a plastic bag) into her locker. 

We kept everything we needed into our bags and was about to go when I bumped into someone causing my books to drop. I looked up and blushed, it was Chunji! "Oh, so sorry Chunji!" "Nah, it's okay." He smiled and picked up the book that I dropped.

"I think this is yours." I nodded and took the book. I bowed to him and pulled Raina to class. "Oh my god! He just smiled at me!" I squealed and Raina shook her head. "Come on, let's get started." She pulled me to our tables and we got started.

We did at least half of it when we heard loud squealings again. "You know, although I'm a fan of L.Joe but all these squealings are really annoying..." Raina mumbled and I nodded. "Hello again, it seems like you guys are drawing." We looked up and saw Chunji and L.Joe in front of us.

"U-um, y-yeah and not to be rude, can you guys leave? I think your fan girls are getting furious." Raina explained and the two boys smiled. "Sure, we understand, see you soon." Chunji winked and walked away. *Kya~!* I thought when L.Joe looked at Raina. 

"It's nice to finally talk to you Raina." L.Joe winked at Raina and left with a smile on his face. "Ooh~ Raina~." She slapped my arm and I laughed. We continued our work till our language teacher came. He came in with a pile of worksheets.

We rolled our eyes and sighed. *Holiday homework again...* We kept everything under our tables and concentrated to teacher.

--

"Finally! PE!!" Raina jumped around as we made our way to the hall. It was still raining and we had to have our PE in the hall. We went in and saw some of our classmates chatting while some of them ran around the tracks.

"So should I be a blood type O or B? I don't know..." I pouted and Raina shrugged. "I don't know, maybe one of your relatives is a blood type O." She stated and pulled me to the matresses. 

"Come on! Let's do some gymnastics first!" I quickly shook my head and backed away. "No thank you, I will just wait for Mr Choi to come." She nodded and did her warm up exercises. I sat at the bleachers and watched my surroundings when my classmate, Jang Dongwoo, came to me.

"Hey Hana! We haven't been talking, huh?" I nodded and we told some jokes when a familiar voice was heard. "Hi Raina!" I looked to my right and saw Chunji walking towards me. Dongwoo nudged my arm and walked away.

"Erm, how did you know my name?" I asked and he sat beside me. *Oh my god!* I squeal in my mind and he chuckled. "We have name tags for a reason you know." I blushed in emberrassment and awkwardly laughed.

"Hehe..."

"So, why aren't doing some warm ups?" 

I shrugged when Chunji held my arm. "Let's go, I will do some warm ups with you." I blushed and was about to shake my head when he pulled me towards the tracks.

"If you want to know, Mr Choi is not here today so we have to do our warm ups and physical education ourselves." He explained and I nodded. He gave me a small towel and a bottle of water and we jogged around the tracks.

"So, you are in the Art club, aren't you?" He asked again I nodded. "How did you know?" "My friends told me." He said and we continued jogging when he smiled.

"Want to have a race?" I nodded and we raced to the end. "Hah! I win!" Chunji exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Congratulations Mr Lee." He ruffled my hair when Raina called my name. "Hana! Let's go!!" I looked at Chunji and bid goodbye. I ran to Raina and we head to the showers. We came out in a fresh set of uniform and our hair was all dried.

We kept everything and quickly ran back to class and got started at our posters again. "Raina, can please pass me the purple pen?" She passed the pen to me and I coloured the last letter.

"Finally!! We are done!! Now, all I need is to copy this and we are all done!" I said and we kept our things. Luckily our teacher was absent, weird, most of our teachers are absent. We finally packed finish everything and we laid our heads on the table.

"Gah~ I can't believe Mrs Lee pushed the assignments of the Charity Bazaar to us. This is so stressful!!" Raina whined and stood up.

"I'm going to take a walk around the level." 

"Oh! Well, I hope you see L.Joe too cause he just went to the bathroom." I teased and she slapped my arm again. "Ouch! Yah! I'm your unnie!" She rolled her eyes and went out with the permission pass.

I shook my head and felt presence beside me. I looked to my left and saw Chunji. The tip of our noses touched and I blushed madly. "O-oh, s-sorry." He apologised and backed away a little. 

"I saw your best friend walked out. Taking a walk I guess?" I nodded and he smiled. "Good luck to you L.Joe." He mumbled and I aroused. *L.Joe likes Raina too?! Cool!* I thought and shook my head.

"Um, do you want me to take you home?" He looked down as he pinked. I giggled and held his hand. "I would love to." He smiled when L.Joe came back with no one behind him. *Aw, he didn't confess to Raina?* I wondered and sighed.

--

"Hey Raina! Why don't you go home first? I have to um... help Mr Kim with something!" I lied and she crossed her arms. "You are really bad a lying. Let me guess, Chunji is taking you back home?" I smiled sheepishly and she chuckled.

"Good luck then, and confess to him!" I was about to say something when she ran off with her umbrella opened. I sighed when the rain started to get heavier. I paced around the hallway when Chunji jumped in front of me.

"Come on let's go!" He opened his big umbrella and pulled me under it. "Wait, where is your little brother?" "I have no idea." He shrugged and walked under the rain. The rain droplets splashed on my right shoulder and the umbrella tilted to my side.

"Um, Chunji you are going to get wet." He chuckled and shook his head. "It's okay, as long as you are dry." I blushed at his words and we continued walking.

We finally reached my house and we went in. It was a great thing that my parents weren't home  yet. I got Chunji a towel when he grabbed my amrs.

"Hana, I have to tell you something." I blushed and dropped the towel.

"Hana, I have always been interested in you since freshmen year and since then, I had my eyes set on you. So, Hana, would you be my girlfriend?" He took out something from his bag and gave it to me. "Open it." I openrf the box and saw a heart shape necklace with our names on it.

I took the note and read it.

You are pretty, beautiful and perfect.

People think that you are ust an average girl

But, you are most brightest and prettiest girl I've ever seen.

So, would you be my girlfriend?

*I can't believe it.* I thought and looked at him. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" And after that sentence, he leaned forward and gave me a sweet and passionate kiss. "WHOA! GO HYUNG!!" He broke the kiss and we looked to the door and we saw L.Joe and Raina holding hands.

"Hehe, it was a long story." Raina rubbed her neck and smile sheepishly. "I think I better get going." Chunji was about to go when a lightning came. "Maybe not, can we stay for the night?" I nodded and got the things ready.

*He just confessed to me!!* I squealed as I took some of my elder brother's clothes. "I wonder how L.Joe and Saerom get together..." I asked myself and shrugged it off.

That night, we spent it on watchig movies and such. *Best day ever!* We thought and woke up in dreamland.

--

Next chappie is on how L.Joe and Raina got together!!