Chapter 1

Our Love Story

 

 

   That morning seems perfect for every citizens in Seoul; blue sky, bright Sun and the birds whistling happily. A good morning to start a terrific day. The people of Seoul start to do their usual routine. A girl was seen walking through the crowd that early morning. With ear-phones plunged both in her ears, she finally reaches her destination. As she entered the building, a voice greeted her.

 

“ Seo In Seo!!” the voice called.

 

“ Yah! Choi Ji Na, don't shout at my ears. I'm not deaf you know,” as she pulls her ear-phones.

 

“ I know but you were listening with you ear-phones. So I thought you wouldn't hear me,” she answered as she switch on the lights.

 

“ Yeah, right. So any notice by Mr. 'Garfield'?,” Mr. Garfield is their manager in the cafe where they work. He's real name is Kim Min Hyun but lazy as the cartoon character ' Garfield'. That's why In Seo and the others called him Mr. Garfield.

 

“ Nothing but let's start our work first before he came. I'll get the mop while you can get the chairs down. I expect Minho will come in a few minutes...,” Ji Na left to the back while In Seo put the chairs down. She puts back her ear-phones in her ears listening to her favourite music while doing her work.

 

But suddenly she feels strange. As if someone was watching her from the back. She ignores it and continues her work. She often hear stories about the place from her co-workers but she never believed them. As she was putting one of the chairs down, a hand suddenly touch hers. In Seo startled and close her eyes.. She was expecting a woman with long black hair, horrible face and a high-pitch scream. But all she heard was a laugh. Not a woman's voice but sounds like a guy. Can it be that the ghost is a guy?

In Seo braves herself as she opens her eyes and turn to her back. The moment she saw that 'thing', she immediately kicks its leg with full and maximum power.

 

“ Ouch! My leg, my leg. Ow, ow, ow. You know you could sign up for the football team and kick the football instead of my foot! Ow, ow, ow, that hurt,” he groan in pain but his lips form a smile.

 

“ You deserves it and I've should do that to you long time ago Cho Kyuhyun. By the way how did you get in? The shop didn't open for buisness yet. And where's Minho? I thought it was the end of the world 'cause you never woke up in this hour,” In Seo asked as she continues to put down the chairs with Kyuhyun's help after the pain ease.

 

“ Hey, that's mean for someone who risked his bedtime for his dongsaeng and his life for seeing you,”

he said while teasingly glaring at In Seo.

 

“ What's that supposed to mean?!” she asked while giving Kyuhyun's one of her death glare

 

Ignoring In Seo's question he continues, “ Anyway, Minho called in sick; swine flu. He asked me to take his place last night and gave me the cafe's keys. And ta-dah! Here I am. Where's Ji Na? I thought you guys were like jelly-beans.” Both of them went to the back to change to their uniforms.

 

“ She's going to take the mop. But seeing I just finished my work, I'm assuming she's making one.

Kyuhyun just laughs and went to the boy's locker room while In Seo went to the opposite. In Seo finally found Ji Na but she doesn't seem looking for a mop. She just sat at the bench; motionless.

 

“ Yah Choi Ji Na! What are you doing? I thought you were going to take the mop and here you are, SLEEPING?!” Ji Na awaked by the sound of In Seo's voice. In her hands stood a mop. She rubs her eyes and looked at In Seo.

 

“ Oh, hi In Seo. Sorry for accidently slept here. Is Minho here yet?” asked Ji Na geting up from the bench and stretch a bit.

 

“ No, he called in sick but Kyu's here. He's 'gonna replace him.” while changing her uniform.

 

“ Kyu? Am I dreaming? Kyuhyun? In this hour? I mean if you exclude his soccer practices and his game addiction, he doesn't usually wakes up in the morning is he? Especially before 12...”

 

“ I know right? I thought it was the end of the world just now. Ready?” In Seo wait for her friend at the door.

 

“ Yeah, let's go. Mr. Garfield 'gonna be here any minute now. Hmm.. In Seo? Is your phone ringing” when she heard something.

 

“ Yeah it's mine. You go ahead. I'll catch up.”

 

“ Better hurry..” when Ji Na left, In Seo stares at her phone. It's been a long time since the number appeared on the screen. She gave a long sigh and press the 'answer' button.

 

“ Hello?”

 

 

***

 

Somewhere in Seoul, a group of two guys and a woman is having a small discussion in their house.

 

“ Seriously. Do we have to? I mean you' re not going for a long time right? It's just three months...” the blonde speak.

 

“ 'Just' three months? I think the 'three months only; is a very long time for me” the woman said to the him.

 

“ But...” the other tried to speak but interrupted by her, “ No buts”

 

“ Mum, we're seventeen. We can take care of ourselves. Besides there will be neighbours to look after us and the house. We don't need a 'babysitter'.” The blonde-one told her with an irritated face.

 

“ Humph, the neighbours. I can't trust every single one of them,” the woman took a sip of tea.

 

“ And you trust this 'babysitter'?” The other asked while also take a sip of his drink.

 

“ Of course. Now will you twins excuse me I'm going to get to pack my luggage.” With that the woman make her way to the stairs.

 

“ We have to do something Kwangmin. I mean we can't have a babysitter in our house. What if the guys knew? Our reputation will be ruined,” said the blonde-one to the other person who has the same face as his.

 

“ I don't know Youngmin. I mean look at the bright side. We don't have to worry about food anymore. Right?,” said Kwangmin.

 

“ Food. It's that all you care about? I don't like this. I'm going to-” with something written on his face that Kwangmin knew exactly what it means.

 

“ Not again Young. I mean all of your plans kinda... nasty. Well not all of them but... Did mum said that it's a he or a she? What if it's a she? You don't harm girls right?” Kwangmin asked with a worried expression.

 

“ Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who's side are you on Kwang? I don't care if it's a he or she. I'm 'gonna make any of them suffer.” with a evil smile. “ Or maybe...” glancing at Kwangmin with an evil look.

 

“ Why are you looking at me like that?” As Youngmin came closer to his younger brother, Kwangmin grew nervous. His brother mind sometimes is full something terrible that makes him feels scared sometimes.

 

“ Can you persuade mummy to change her mind. Pwease, pwease, pwease Kwangie?,' asked Youngmin who's making his puppy-dog eyes to Kwangmin. Okay that's a different turn-out. Where's the evil nasty Youngmin a few seconds ago? “ I mean Mum always listen to you. I don't know why but she ALWAYS listen to you. Pwease Kwangie...” Youngmin tries to persuade his brother.

 

“ She listens to me because I always listens to her. I don't know about this Young. She seems have made her mind about this matter. Maybe I will get a 'panda' eye if I try to talk about this.” he looked at Youngmin apologetic

 

“ But it worth a try, right? Right?” asked Youngmin again with hopeful eyes.

 

“ Well... we could try...”

 

“ Yay!! I love you Kwangie!! I'm going to give you anything you want...” Youngmin shout happily

 

“ Even if I'm going to call you Youngie in front of the babysitter?” asked Kwangmin teasingly to Youngmin even he alredy knew the answer; death. He ran for his life

 

“ YAH JO KWANGMIN!!!” Youngmin chased after his brother.

 

“ Catch me if you can stick-leg!! Mehrong!!” Kwangmin shut his bedroom door and locked it. He just laughs when Youngmin cursed him in front of his door. But his mind is somewhere else; Youngmin's plead earlier. Of course there's no problem talking to Mrs. Jo but the real obstacle is that how in the world his 'gonna make their stubborn mother change her mind?!

 

 

24/10/2012

9.10 p.m

 

 

Hi guys!! It's the first update so maybe the chapter is kinda lame. Tell me what you guys think okay! Comments are welcome. I will accept it with my heart even though it is a bad one. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes I mean, who doesn't make mistakes right? (I sounded like Kwangmin lol ^^) Don't forget to suscribe too!!

Luv Cutey ^^

 

Cutey21@Copyright2012

 

 

 

 

[EDITED from one month to three months!! Seriously, who fell in love in one months :p]