Milk please?

Warm Milk With Luhan

It was 2:30am and you just got home.

You had a busy day. First you went to go to school, then you went grocery shopping. After you went to work.

And well, wasn't your boss giving you a hell of a time. 

As you opened the front door you took off your shoes and took a deep breath. 

Finally. After a long and hectic day you get to just snuggle into your bed and sleep. 

You started to climb the stairs two at a time but you ended up tripping over them and laying on the stairs. Dead. 

After 5 minutes of laying there you finally cursed yoursef up and got into the shower. 

Turning the warm water you let your worries sweep away. 

When you thought you were clean enough you sluggishly got out of the shower and got dressed in your comfy onesies. 

You dumped your dirty clothes on the foot of your bed and flopped onto it lazely. You peeked one eye open and looked at the clock. 

uuhhh 3:10am already. You only had 3 hours to sleep until school started again. TT_TT 

After 15 minutes you heared something rustiling around your bedroom and your eyes opened wide in shock. 

"shh~ It's just me agi-ah~" Luhan cooed in your ears while changing his top. 

"Mwoya? Its so late." You replied grogilly. He nodded. 

He slipped into bed and envenloped your waist into his arms, tangling his legs inbetween yours, and nuzzling his nose in your neck. He breathed softly.

You knew something was up when you heared him sigh deeply.

"Lu~ are you okay?" you said while turning around to touch his forehead. He murmured a yes and nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhmm agi~" He kissed your left cheek softly.

"It doesn't seem like it though." You pouted.

"I'm good.Honestly. Okay? I'm just tired." He snapped back at you.

That caught you by surprise and sighed loudly.

He sat up and looked at you.While ruffling his hair. 

"Can you stop that?" 

"Stop what?" You were a little annoyed by him pestering you.

"You know. Geez." He mumbled before taking his pillow away and walking out of the door.

"Lu! Fine whatever. Be this way you big baby!" You stuffed your head in your pillow too tired to even bother.

25 minutes later and Luhan came crawling back to you. 

He shook you gently.

"Mwo?! Your making me irritated!" You shouted.

He looked innocent and puffed his cheeks out.

"I can't go to sleep." He looked at his fingers that were playing with eachother, pillow inbetween his arms. 

"And why is that?" you talked to him softly.

"I. I just can't. Do something." He plopped on the bed. 

"Luhannnnn.....Let me sleep."

"Ani! if i don't get sleep you don't either!" He started to shake you gently.

"AISH! fine what do you want?" You sat up which caught him by surprise.

"Hmmm....I want....tooooo...drink.....WARM MILK!" he looked at you with his doll like eyes that were glistening in the moonlight.

"Fine. I guess we will both have warm milk. Hurry up" you then crawled walked downstairs with Luhan following closely behind you.

He had his hands arms wrapped around you from behind and your fingers were linking. 

Sometimes, you could never understand him. 

"Sit here, ill get it okay?" He shook his head strongly. 

"I want to stay by you." He continued to follow you along the kitchen. 

As both of you waddled throughout the kitchen he kept giving you sweet kisses on the cheek. 

You blushed and he noticed. Smiling you poured the warm milk into two cups and handed him one slowly. 

"Don't drink it----" You were cut off by Luhan already putting it in his mouth. 

He jerked back quickly. 

"Yah! I said not too quickly!" Now he was whining around the kitchen like a baby. 

This Man  Child. 

You then thought of an idea that would make him shut up. A smile was brought to your lips. 

You tugged him around and kissed him fully. He was taken by surprise but then he too, kissed you. 

His hands were around your waist and he brought you two to the bedroom. 

He gently laid you down and hovered on top of you while you two continued your passionate kiss. He stopped and then left soft, lingering, butterfly kisses ontop of your pink lips. 

Lowering himself he left his lips lightly on your ear and whispered, 

"Hey guess what."

"What?" you asked.

"I'm tired now. keke Lets sleep."

"AH! MWOYA LUHAN!" 

He fell ontop of you and hugged you tightly. 

"wo.ai.ni" he said quietly. 

"what was that? i couldn't hear." 

He coughed "i said wo.ai.ni" 

"why are you saying it so softly?" you looked at him with a confused pout. 

He smiled. "So only you can hear it." He kissed you once again and hid his face in the pillows. 

You bit your lip and chuckled. "WO AI NI LUHAN!" you slapped his and wrapped your arms around him, smelling his scent and falling in a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why would u guys read something so ty?

is it okay guys? DX im so sleepy