Was As Easy As That.

Limitless.

Lurking in the deep depths of hell lay the fiery princess, sitting on the burning throne. She looked up towards the sky, if there was a sky for hell. Only dirt and rocks could be seen, and time to time would fall on top of her head, making her annoyed by the split second, burning them in an instant.  

“ARGH! THESE DAMN ROCKS, GO TO HELL!!” Taeyeon caught most of the falling rocks, crushing them with no mercy whatsoever.

“They’re already in hell, Princess.” Sooyoung waved her hand aimlessly, as she lied down on the hot intensified ground where she could only reside.

Repetitively tapping her index finger onto the rugged armrest, it could only mean one thing.

She was planning something.

Her golden brown eyes, full of mixed emotions yet keeping only one expression. A fierce stare into a blazing space.

It was not long until her throne went alight. She stood up furiously and walked away towards an area, which was considered her room. Ignited blood increased as Taeyeon felt hands sliding onto her chest from behind, and sighed unbelievably heavy.

“Jessica, get off of me.”

Jessica pouted, though not fazing Taeyeon in any way, she shrugged Jessica off harshly. She continued to progress in her room, lifting the hem of her shirt and taking it off, leaving Jessica staring idly in the background.

“Can you go away? Maybe back to Sooyoung?” Taeyeon said so bluntly that it irritated Jessica.

“Okay fine, at least she appreciates what I do to her.” Jessica exclaimed so sarcastically and walked away to where Sooyoung was lying.

“Repulsive.”

 

From a distance, Taeyeon could see Jessica was being all touchy towards the unfazed Sooyoung, who kept her eyes closed and relaxed. Rolling her eyes, she pulled out another shirt and slipped it on. Doing the same with her shorts, she walked into the bathroom and the tap to full power.

“How is there water in hell?” Taeyeon glared into the reflection that glared back at her. She scooped a load of water into her hands and splashed it onto her face.

And I think you’re from another world, and I couldn’t love another girl.

Cause you make me feel like I’m intoxicated.

 

“Aish, Tiffany!” Taeyeon shook her head violently, trying to slip in another thought into her mind. Though full of failure, it flooded back with memories and moments with Tiffany.

“Thinking about Fany Fany Tiffany again?” Yoona smirked while leaning on a firewall with her arms crossed.

“When don’t I think about her. All the time, Yoong, all the time.”

 

Black wings, fluttered outwards from Taeyeon’s back, signalling flight.

“I’ll be back.”

Crouching before leaping into the air with great force, the disruption of hell commenced as waves of fires from everywhere were moved and the harsh winds altering positions of the devils that were near.

 

In mere seconds, Taeyeon was out of hell and onto the grassy lawns of a park that was positioned under hell. With a bench in sight, she walked towards it and rested after exerting too much energy into just flying.

 

A bright gleaming presence awaited Taeyeon, the beauty and goddess like appearance that walked towards her in a slow motion fashion. The glowing red hair that flowed with the wind, the golden brown orbs that caught Taeyeon’s own. It was all to fascinating to the crowd that were near as much to Taeyeon who kept agape with eyes that could not peel off at the sight.

“Taeyeon-ah.” Tiffany shot an eye smile towards Taeyeon, who could not process such beauty. Not realising the hands that caressed her face and the lips that softly made contact with her own. Taeyeon was in her own world, eyes wide open with surprise.

How could I have gotten such a girl… so beautiful, it drowns me in endless happiness.

 

Pulling back from the short but passionate kiss, Tiffany rested her forehead smiling upon Taeyeon’s, being a sign that they were rejoiced from being united together after a long period of time. Taeyeon looked back at her, with a lingering thought of her theory, the sad theory of Tiffany and herself being the magnetic poles, how opposites attract but cannot be together as a magnet should.

 

Tiffany noticed the tensed up face Taeyeon brought up, with a surprised expression she asked her, raising her hands up and Taeyeon’s cheek worriedly.

“You okay love?”

Taeyeon remained silent, but with a pouty expression she looked away with sheer shyness to express her feelings. She took hold of Tiffany’s hand, pressing it against her warm cheek, staring into space with determination printed upon her face.

“Come with me down to hell, I just need to tell you something important.” Taeyeon whispered, though loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

“Why not here, in this peaceful place, full of vibrant colours and something you don’t see every day.” Tiffany gestured her arms to the area that they could see, describing the sight of the area with her arms.

Taeyeon stood up abruptly, taking Tiffany’s hand in the process pulling her swiftly towards her so that their bodies could press against each other with great compassion. Their faces only inches apart, with hands intertwined  tightly, Taeyeon pleaded.

“Please,  I really need you to corporate with me here.” Taeyeon looked deeply into Tiffany’s gleaming eyes that showed a lot of emotions.

With that said, Tiffany sighed and agreed.

“Alright then.” Tiffany gave off a warm smile, pinching Taeyeon’s cheek, making her yelp in instant pain.

-----

Whistling and cheers could be heard from the devils as Taeyeon and Tiffany were sighted with hands intertwined and walking towards Taeyeon’s throne. Reaching the jewelled seat, she gestured Tiffany to sit on her lap and embraced her warmly. She nuzzled her face against Tiffany’s upper arm feeling subdued with her silent thoughts.

“I don’t want to be away from you any longer.” Taeyeon finally confessed.

“But that’s the way it’s supposed to be, Taengoo.”

“Well I’m going to change things around here.” Taeyeon clenched her fists tightly, setting her hand alight showing that she was angry or angered.

“You should learn to calm down Taeyeon…”

Running her hands through the flames but feeling nothing at all, and up towards Taeyeon’s stomach to her chin.

Taeyeon heaved in frustration and ignored her yearning gestures.

Pushing Tiffany aside and looked up towards hell’s sky, being the Earth’s ground.

“But I don’t want to. I’m going to create a world where we won’t have to separate!”

 

Not angry nor happy, Tiffany fell silent. Simply rather she walked closer behind Taeyeon, leaning on her right shoulder and pressing her hands against Taeyeon’s upper torso. There was another way, Tiffany hesitated.

 

Would Taeyeon ever give up her position in hell?

 

We’ll see about that.

 

Tiffany inhaled an amount of air before exhaling, running her hands down Taeyeon’s back in a sensual fashion.  Taeyeon seemed to like the feeling when she could feel Taeyeon’s skin crawl. Smirking, Tiffany slowly turned Taeyeon around, snaking her arms around her neck.

“Taeyeon, I don’t think you have to do this.” Tiffany bit her lip as she spoke.

“What do you know Fany.”

“You said you wanted to be with me, well since you live in hell… and I live in heaven…” Tiffany trailed off snickering.

Taeyeon’s eyes flickered, feeling hot down in her lower abdomen.

“You can give up your position as Princess in hell, and live with me on Earth!” Tiffany squealed with complete and utter confidence. Not allowing Taeyeon to respond, her soft lips reached out to Taeyeon, who kept frozen with eyes wide open.

Their kiss lasted a minute, Taeyeon slowly closed her eyes, in agreement. She s her arms around her waist, soon sliding down to Tiffany’s . Hearing a squeak, Taeyeon pressed more onto Tiffany’s lips, making a more deep and passionate kiss.

----------

A crowd of devils and angels integrated on the border between hell and Earth, waiting to hear Taeyeon’s announcement.

Seeing all eyes intent on Taeyeon, she looked back at Tiffany who stood idly behind her and nodded reassuringly to Taeyeon. Looking back on the crowd, she sighed.

“I hereby give up my position as Princess of Hell as Tiffany gives up her position as Princess of Heaven, we will agree to punishment of being downgraded to a human being. The new roles of Hell, will be Choi Sooyoung as to Heaven will be Im Yoona.”  

 

Coincidentally, Sooyoung and Yoona were next to each other within the crowd, who looked at each other in surprise and back at Taeyeon with a nod. Jessica hooked her arm around Sooyoung’s in happiness, nuzzling their noses together while Seohyun intertwined her hand with Yoona’s, her feelings equal to Jessica’s.   

 

Taeyeon skipped in utter happiness, taking Tiffany’s hand and spun her around with sheer delight. With a tight embrace, she took Tiffany’s lips earning cheers and screams from the crowd.

Pulling back from the kiss, Taeyeon whispered loudly amongst the noisy crowd.

“At least when you’re human, you’d still be my angel.” Taeyeon winked.