"Cookie?" part II

Bubble Love

 

part II

 

 

 

“Unnie, I’m hanging there just for a few days, I’ll be fine so don’t worry about me.” A beautiful black haired girl sitting in the Seoul railway station waiting area talking in English with a cellphone next to her right ear. It’s been a week since the first day she came to Korea, knowing that she had her Korean improved much in just a week time, she tried to convince an unnie she has known for years back in the states to start the trip outside Seoul all by herself.

 

 


“My Korean is a lot better now, and I’m already 23, I won’t be lost unnie, just trust me.” She’s full of herself and couldn’t hide her excitement to finally explore the world she never knew without any help from her family and friends. She smiled to the ticket on her left hand, a single trip ticket to Daegu, one of the largest metropolitan cities in the country. She didn’t have a hard time when she was buying it at a ticket window. At least the ticket seller finally understood what she was talking in her total mess Korean. She smiled proudly for that.



“I promise I will call you once I get there. Yes, I love you too unnie, talk to you later.” As soon as she hung up the phone, a growling noise came from her stomach reminded her she hasn’t had her breakfast yet. Well, she already expected this and had some snacks prepared in her pink backpack just in case. She pulled out one of the snacks she bought in the 24 hours convenience store earlier and put it on the right. Then her eyes caught a breathtaking beautiful brunette walking in happily from the entrance. Suddenly she felt her whole world stopped for a moment.



Is she an angel? She couldn’t help but gawk at the perfect figure who was walking straight to her direction and choose to sit right next to her. She looked away immediately, trying not to get caught for staring at the brunette too long.



I wouldn't mind turn gay for her. She giggled at the thought. She turned her head slowly just to see the brunette reading a book while eating cookies.



Cookies? She quickly discovered the bag of snack was already open and the brunette happened to be the one who was eating it.



Wha.. what? The black haired girl surprised.



Ahh she must have mistaken the cookies as hers. What do I do now, should I let her know? It would be dead awkward if I told her about it. I still have other snacks in my bag though, but it's quite a long trip and I was planning to save those to eat in the train, besides it's my favorite chocolate chip cookies she's eating. Maybe I should get back to the convenience store and buy another one.



She made up her mind before leaving her backpack on the bench and ran to the convenience store not too far from the waiting area. Unfortunately, the thing she was looking for was already sold out. She came back with a disappointment on her face and sitting on her seat while catching her breath after running.



Quietly, she observed the brunette, beautiful but her serious face reading the book sometimes scared the black haired girl a bit. The next minute she caught the brunette smile, she didn't know why but the sight just sent chills down her spine. And then she looked down to her cookies, she sighed before smiling softly.



Perhaps, we can share?



She grabbed one cookie slowly and ate it without much hesitation, couldn’t get her eyes off the brunette who was wearing a clean white blouse that match perfectly her light blue skirt. She wished the time could stop for her just to stare at the brunette as long as she wants. The brunette was into her own imagination with her book, so was the black haired girl in her little heaven while looking at the most beautiful creature in the world. She forgot how many cookies she ate, the next thing she knew the brunette stared at her with not-so-happy looking on the face.



“Who are you? And why are you eating my cookie?”


The black haired girl returned quickly to language. She knew the first sentence was “who are you?” but what was the next? She swore she heard the word ‘cookie’, so she was asking the cookie? She realized in her hand was the last one. Ahh I get it, I just break it a half then. We’re fair. She then offered a half to the brunette.


“YAH!”


Is she angry? What did I do? Was I mistaken her words?


“I don’t know you and you ate my cookies without my permission and now… what the hell you think you’re doing?”


Wha… what did she say? She looks so mad, and I have to explain to her, but how? Someone save me…


“YAH I’M TALKING TO YOU!”


“I… I…”


“YOU WHAT?”


The black haired girl kept thinking how to say the right words, but there wasn’t any in her mind. She was so proud of herself to her unnie earlier but how come in the situation like this she doesn’t know what to do. I swear I’m going to work harder my Korean from now on.



When the brunette looked like she wanted to say something, suddenly an announcement interrupted, it has both languages Korean and English and others that seemed like Japanese. Tiffany, the black haired girl silently thank to whatever it says that made the brunette finally leave after saying something she hardly understand.



Pheeww. What an amazing experience to start my trip. Definitely not an interesting story to tell Isak unnie.



She peeked her wristwatch only to realize she needed to get in her train before its too late.


Little did she know both of them were actually in the same train heading to the same place.



TBC