Fourth Member Revealed; Ice's Lyricist

ice ❅ — sm entertaiment's new girl group | starting!

 

SM Revealed The Fourth Member, The Lyricist Of Ice; Jordyn

106789 Views
 
 
SM already revealed three members of Ice named Rin, Mihyeon, and Zui. Now, SM introduced their fourth member, Jordyn. Real name is Ahn Hwan Mi, born at Kunming, China. She had a very rare bloodtype, AB- or AB Negative. She had a bad case of aracniphobia, means scared of insects and bugs. She auditioned an annual audition in SM, and she accepted. She's the member who debut with the shortest training time, she only training for 1 year because SM know she's perfect to debut in Ice. She's a pure Korean-Chinese.
 
Same as Rin, she can played violin, although Rin is a violin-prodigy. Her height is 170 cm, just like Zui, but Jordyn is taller than Zui a little bit. Her korean age is 21 years old. She have unusual hobby that's kick-boxing. Her position are Main Vocalist and Lyricist because she have a beautiful voice and excellent in composing lyrics. She also can't rap very well just like Zui and Mihyeon. She was modeled for some of SNSD's and f(x)'s fashion lines after a few months training, she also helped Kai for the dance moves in EXO teasers and a back-up dancer for SHINee in SMTOWN Concert 2011.
 
Check her photos below!
 
 
 
 

 

Annyeong all! c:

She's like gorgeous! Urgh... I love her in the first glance! c;

Congrats to Chunchiii! *applause*

Your apply is freaking detailed and neat, I love it!

Btw, sorry for changed your age, because I think it'll much if it's 21... c:

Congrats once again! ^^

I will update the next member very soon! :)