final

Mine~~

 

Hi i’m Jessica Jung  simply called Sica by my friends. There is a guy whom i like his name is Byun baekhyun. He is very popular even my friend Taeyeon likes him. Everyone know it but for my feelings for him, i keep it a secret afraid to be tease and mostly to hurt my friend. I don’t want to hurt Taeyeon for my selfish wish to be with Baekhyun. I remember when Taeyeon admit her feelings to us that she likes baekhyun afer that moment i started to avoid thing that makes me think of Baekhyun and help Taeyeon with him. Days passed and still i can’t rid Baekhyun out of my mind. Everytime i heard Taeyeon talking about him hurts me but what can I do? I love Baekhyun but for Taeyeon i need to let him go. It was almost Valentine’s Day and as a tradition we prepare a small dance for couples and soon to be couples there is a confession stage and a lot more. I was assigned with flower decoration and as you know things are going unexpectedly. Baekhyun brought the flowers to where it should be and that is to me...sigh..

“say, sica you been avoing me..why is that?” Baekhyun ask while giving me some flowers.

“what? Avoiding? You? No its not...were not even that close for you to notice.” I whisper the last sentence.

“is that so? Well okay then..my job here is done..bye sica see you tomorrow.” He said before leaving.

“yeah see yah....”i haft said...should i come here tomorrow or i should just stay in the garden?

Well i’ll just stay in the garden..

 

ð Well we’re here Valentine’s Day lovers all over..aarrggg...now its getting on my nerves. I when straight to the garden and sit on a bench.

After sometime a heard a footstep and now i saw Baekhyun...OH MY GOSHHH!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE...now i started to panic where to HIDE?!!

“JESSICA!” he shouted

I try to run and hide but....

“JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! STOP RIGHT THERE!” he shouted sounds mad..and he even called me with my full name how embarassing..>.< i stop where i was stading and turn my back and smile slyly..

“where have you been?” he ask with a serious tone..

“ammm....here sitting? Is there a problem?” i ask not looking at him

“then why are you avoing me? For the second time stop acting so smart.” He said...what ACTING SMART?! Really Baekhyun?

“what are you saying?me? acting smart? Well stop bossing around like you know everything.” Now i’m mad

“then if you think you can handle me...answer me....do YOU LOVE ME?”

“i’ve always did Byun Baekhyun..i’ve always love....” gosh what have i said?! I LOST TRACK!! HE TRICK ME!!

Now his smirking...well better run...but before i could he pull my wrist and he kissed me..KISS ME ON MY LIPS!

“well if you love me..then be mine..” he said

“but Taeyeon likes you..and she..” he cut my word..

“haha..Taeyeon is my cousin and she knew that you like me so she tease you..Taeyeon is dating Suho...” he explained well..

“huh?! Well...am....i....how------------” he cut me off by kissing me on my lips for the second time!

“that not the point here...i'll ask again...WILL YOU BE MINE JESSICA JUNG?” he ask...i can feel my tears started to fall..

“yes...i’ll be yours...” i said then he hug me tight, i hug him back then he look straight to my eyes “ i love you my pretty sica.” “i love you too my handsome hyunnie.” After that we kiss..

The end...

“mommy i really love your story with daddy!”

“really Soohyun?” i asked my 4 yr. Old daugther..

“yup” she said before kissing my cheeks..

BEEP

“omo...daddy’s here” Soohyun said before rushing to the door..”DADDY!!”

She scream..i followed her and there she is in the arm of my loving husband and her caring father..

“welcome home Hyun..” i said and kiss him on the cheeks

“i’m home sica^^ did you tell our story again to Soo?” he ask

“well she was bored and asked for a story and thats the only story i have...what can I do?” i said..

“mom, dad! I love you!” Soohyun said out of nowhere..

“we also love you...” we said at the same time...

This is my HAPPY FAMILY^^-

 

THE END~~