Final

A Simple Love

 

 

 

 

A month ago. . . .

 

 

 

 

“Mom said, she wants to adopt an orphan. Don’t you think that we already have many brothers and sisters Oppa?” Jessica was pouting in front of her older brother.

 

 

They were sat face to face on the nearest coffee shop around Jung Corp. Meanwhile his sister was babbling and complaining about their mother decision, Yunho’s eyes wandered on the street. A rare scenery was present for him, a young lady around her sister age with children surrounded her make a tour on the big city. She was wearing a simple pale blue dress and no make up yet her beauty radiated within her. Her dark straight hair was flutter in the air when autumn breeze came upon her. Yunho swore she smell like lavender.  

 

 

Conscious his brother paying no attention on her, Jessie waved her hand in front of his face “Jung Yunho? Oppa?! What are you looking at?” Her eyes following his direction and catch a figure of the young lady.

 

 

“Ah. . . I see” Jessie nodded in sarcasm.

 

 

“What?” He asked back innocently.

 

 

 “Remember Oppa, you still have a fiancé who desperately needs your attention” Jessica warned her beloved brother.

 

 

Yunho sighed heavily “She’s not my fiancé Jess, I want to make it clear that night but. . .” He paused.

 

 

“They misinterpreted your aim, I know that Oppa”

 

 

“Then, why you weren’t helping me that night?” He frowned.

 

 

“They didn’t let me speak any of word” Jessica snapped back making Yunho groan in misery.

 

 

“It will be the big mistake I’ve ever make if we continue this agreement”  

 

 

“An engagement Oppa” Jessica corrected mercilessly.

 

 

“Call it whatever you want!” Yunho gave his sister a death glare but it wasn't had any effect on her.

 

 

She just shrugged nonchalantly before packing her stuff “Lunch time is over, I want to go back first” She rose up from her seat “Thanks for your treat Oppa” Jessica grinned ear to ear before run away, leaving his brother alone.

 

 

As his sister finally disappeared, Yunho turned his head to the girl where she was standing before, but to his disappointment she had gone. Slowly, he stood up, leaving money on the table before following the same trace like his sister did.

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

Yunho stood in front of the ancient big house. His luxurious car was parking across the street because the house had not a parking lot yet it replace by a small and beautiful garden. Few children were running on the porch, some playing on the garden. After he felt enough for observing, Yunho stepped to the front door, little bit annoyed with children that crushed against his legs. Deciding that it would be wasteful to ask to the kids, he pressed the bell button few times. Soon he could hear a honey voice asking him to wait.

 

 

Yuri run from the bathroom after hearing the bell rang. The nun had told her that someone will come to pick up their new toddler. And she was in the middle of taking the toddler bath. Her t-shirt was covering with foam and Jiyul was cuddle in her arms. When she arrived at the front door, the man with neat suit was backing face her.

 

 

“Excuse me, Sir. . .” Yuri called gently.

 

 

The man turned his well-built figure and he stunned at the moment. Yuri blinked several times before clearing , uneasy with his intense stare.

 

 

“Are you coming here to pick up Jung Jiyul?” She attempted.

 

 

“Ah yes, I’m coming here to pick up the baby” His deep voice echoing inside Yuri’s soul.

 

 

“Erm, are you in hurry? Because I’m in the middle of taking her bath” She glanced at the girl in her arms.

 

 

Then Yunho realized how messy the lady was, foam everywhere. He giggled in amuse, “Not really. erm,  how about I help you?” He suggested.

 

 

Yuri quickly shook her head in disapproval “I swear she will ruin your suit” She made her voice so much convincing “See what she had done to me” Yuri glanced at her lower body.

 

 

“I bring spare clothes on my car, don’t worry” Yunho insisted.

 

 

“Don’t put a blame on me then, I’ve warned you before hand” Yuri gave up and signaling him to following behind. He took off his coat and put it on the living room then rolled the sleeves till his elbows.

 

 

“So, what’s your name?” He opened the conversation as he helping the little girl taking a bath.

 

 

“Yuri, Kwon Yuri”

 

 

“I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho”

 

 

Yuri left them to pick a new dress for the little girl. She came back again only to be greeted by foam everywhere whereas Yunho sat on the floor with the little girl on his lap wrapped on towel. The baby giggles out loud when Yunho imitating the yellow tiny duck-toy in his hand. His neat hair was turning messy, wet all over body. Yuri stared at the scenery helplessly, worry if the nun saw all of this.

 

 

“Hey, you’ve come back” He grinned.

 

 

But the way Jiyul comfort in his arms and the fact that they get along very fast making her smile back.

 

 

“You two are fit each other, I bet your wife will love her” She blurted out.

 

 

Yunho raised an eyebrow “I’m single man Yuri” He didn’t know why but felt urgent to tell her the truth. “My mom really likes kid and since my step sisters and brothers starting to grow up, she felt like want to adopt another baby”

 

 

An ‘o’ shape formed on her lips as she nodded her head “Well, bath time is over sweetie” She took the little girl from his lap “And you need to change while I take care of this cute little girl” She rubbed the tip of her sharp nose against the girl’s, causing her to giggle.

 

 

Yunho watched the girls in amaze, drowning on his own thought about how perfect would be his life with the lady she barely met with their own children. When he woke up from his daydreaming, Yuri had gone and she left a towel for him.

 

 

“You look so cute” Yuri had been waiting for Yunho to finish change on the living room “Oh my little angel, I never thought you will go this fast” She swung Jiyul in the air several time while bid her goodbye.

 

 

“You can visit her if you want” Yunho was standing long enough at the door to witnessing the scene.

 

 

“O-oh. . How long you’ve been standing there?”

 

 

“Long enough to know that you are sad because you think it is the last time you with her”

 

 

Yuri sighed heavily “She just came few weeks ago, not even a month but she must to go this fast. I’m gonna miss you, sweetie” She repeated the thing she did before on the bathroom to make Jiyul giggles again.

 

 

“Then you must visit her, once in a week maybe? On Sunday ” Yunho had his hope high.

 

 

“I’m not sure. I just accepted to work and I don’t think I will have a lot of spare time”

 

 

“Well, then I will bring her for visiting you every week, on Sunday exactly” The truth all he wants was to meet her again. He will do anything for sure.

 

 

“Really?” And her voice was expressing the elation. Yunho nodded his head in smile, she looked so pretty making him carried away with her beauty.

 

 

Yuri waved her hand when finally his car leaving the orphanage.

 

 

__________________________

 

 

 

Two weeks had passed and Yuri wasn’t hope for more felicity in her life. His presence was so much attracting all her sense. And when the nights came, she always imagine how peace and warm being held by him, smelling his delicate fragrant. But she did not know anything about his life. She met his parents once, and they seemed nice. Until one Sunday morning, he declared his love for her.

 

 

As usual, Yunho would come to the orphanage on Sunday but this time he came so early. He entrusted Jiyul with the nun and asking Yuri for a relax walk. When they had arrived at the park, he was asking to sit at the bench under the tree. It was 7.30 in the morning, the time she would treasure forever.

 

 

“So much refreshing, I like this” She stretched her hands in the air, Yunho who sat besides her just observing in silent.

 

 

“What is that Oppa? Why are you so calm today?” Yuri noted. 

 

 

But Yunho just gave her a simple smile.

 

 

“Weird” Yuri mumbled out loud before pouting to Yunho because he ruffled her hair mercilessly.

 

 

“I love you, Yuri” That words easily left his mouth after met her eyes. The idea of losing her to someone else, he could not take it and it was the perfect time to making Yuri his.

 

 

“Marry me, Yuri”

 

 

A simple word to utter his feeling, and to simply love her.