I want to help!

Rival Brothers

Next Day Morning 6am

"Annyeong!" I waved to Eunmi. I got ready for school already and decided to help out in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Yumi."

"Eunmi, I want to cook breakfast. Do your masters eat American breakfast?" I asked while getting a glass of water.

"Yea. They eat that sometimes with coffee but Master Kris only drinks tea." Eunmi replied.

"Okay.I'll prepare." I smiled as i wash my hands and brought out the ingredients.

7am

" Jangjang!" I shouted as I placed the plates of food on the table.

"Toast ,scrambled eggs, bacon,sausages ,coffee and milk tea." I said as I clapped my hands in satisfaction.

I went to the kitchen and brought out a toast. "Eunmi ah, I'll be walking to school now! Tell Suho oppa,Gomawo! Annyeong!"

I walked to school since it's just 3km from here. "Yum..."I said as I munched on my toast.

7.15am

Kris and Suho walked out of their room and to the dining table.

"Masters, Today is American Breakfast. This is Master Suho's coffee and Master Kris' tea." Eunmi introduced.

" What is this? This isn't what I normally drink." Kris and Suho asked.

"It's Latte and Milk Tea."Eunmi said.

3685932089_7dc8a52501.jpg      Milk%20Tea.jpg

"Mmm.... It's nice." Suho said. Kris nodded too. "By the way, Miss Yumi left for school already."Eunmi informed.

"Already? She have to walk though. This girl." Suho muttered.

They quickly ate their breakfast and left individually by car.

At School

" Kai oppa! Luhan oppa! " I called out.

"Annyeong, Yumi ah." they chimed.

"Annyeong! Oppa, What's with Suho and Kris?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked in confusion.

Me~ "I mean, they are brothers but why are they so distant and cold to each other?"

Kai/Luhan~ "You know that? They don't tell anybody about that... In school, only Exo knows about that."

Me~ " Hah? Oppa, answer my question please."

Kai~ This has something to do with their childhood and parents...

After much explaination, I understood.

Me~ So it's a misunderstanding and biasness right? Why don't you all explain and persuade them?

Luhan~ We did! But they don't listen to us!

Me~ Oh i see. Then I should help since they helped me a lot.

Kai/Luhan~ What did they help you on?

Me~ I'll tell you a secret but don't tell anyone else. 

Luhan and Kai nodded.

Me~ I live in their house.

Luhan/Kai~ What??!!

Me~ Yah! Quiet!

Luhan and Kai calmed down.

Kai~ That's weird.

Me~ Don't imagine something else. They help me because I was your friend. They are really kind though.

Kai and Luhan shot each other a look and nodded.

I skipped away to class,leaving Kai and Luhan behind.

"Yah, Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Kai asked Luhan.

"Yea. Sure. She's the one." Luhan answered unhesitantly.

 

002p708q