1. JinyoungXZico

Endless Days

#1

Jinyoung likes Zico. Zico likes Jinyoung. Seems like a perfect love story. Sadly it's not as perfect as you think.

It's one of those days where Zico is just not in the best of moods. The thing is, he tends to let his anger out on his boyfriend who just happenes to be the pretty flower boy Jung Jinyoung.

Jinyoung doesn't notice when it starts. It could be a few weeks after their first fight over something as stupid as what they should eat for dinner or it could be the endless stress that's been piling up on Zico since Block B debuted. Jinyoung doesn't know. Maybe it's because his body already forgot.

Zico doesn't intend to hurt Jinyoung. He loves him. It pains him to see the pure hearted leader wrapping himself up in the covers and shivering with fear while streams of tears run down his slightly bruised face. But the thing is, Zico doesn't think about it too much. He beleives Jinyoung will be able to hide the pain and get over it like always. Sometimes beleiving is not enough.

Jinyoung is able to hide everything. Though there is always a punishment. The red headed leader always makes up excuses which usually leads to a scolding  from their manager. Zico thinks Jinyoung can handle it.

Everyone knows by now. And when I say everyone I mean B1A4 and Block B. They know what Zico does but they can't seem to anything to help. That day when B1A4 and Block B walked in to screams and yells before loud smacking and small whimpers is the day they change. This is the day the lovely leader couple split. Zico thinks Jinyoung will be okay.

Jinyoung isn't sure what to feel. The numbness is dying off and all he can feel now is pain. Not just pain from the physical abuse but mentally. He can't live without Zico. He just can't and no matter how many times the members force him to stay away from the thing he loves most  the more he dies on the inside. Zico thinks Jinyoung is healthy.

Zico is calming. Block B is reuniting. It seems as if the leader never abused anyone at all and he shows no remorse for it but at the back of his mind there is nothing but regret. He regrets the pain he caused. It's only because he loves Jinyoung. Zico loves Jinyoung.

It doesn't take long before Jinyoung comes running back but the cycle always continues. Zico doesn't learn his lesson. Jinyoung is dying on the inside. It isn't until he walks into Jinyoung's room again, fuming with anger to see nothing. Nothing but the small puddle of blood that surrounded a paler than usual Jinyoung. Zico knows Jinyoung is dead.

 

------

Does that count as a drabble? x~x I don't know. I'm tired. orz. Was it sad? Comment please. Psh, no one will comment. u-u I love Zico by the way. ;A; He is my second husband.