The Break-up

Is he my Angel?

----The Next Week----

Leeteuk Pov:

'It's Friday again...thank goodness. I can't stand to see Eunhee and Sungmin being all cute and lovey dovey. Each day is like a year, a year of pain,sorrow,and grief. I can't believe I'm not old yet.' I mentally sigh.

'I need to bury these feelings deep in my heart and soul. I'll try to forget everything, I'll try to erase all the memories. Yet with one look you make me fall for you all over again. You're cruel I hope you know that I also hope you know I love you. The sound of my heart ringing with each beat it seems like a lie that this pain exists. Like a lie this pain is unbelievable. Like the writing that has been washed away and smudged you and I have been blurred and erased. The sad thing is that the world is the same but when I look around it's only you who is not by my side. I lost you, I lost everything that has meaning to me, I wish I could turn back time.'

"Leeteuk are you listening?"

"Yes, taecher this is a very interesting lesson." I smile my dimple smile, she nods and gets back to her boring lesson. I sigh and go back to my thoughts.

' It feels as if only the memories that are like broken pieces of glass are stuck in my heart. You are my only love. The image of your face covered in tears when I ended it haunts me in the day and hovers over my closed eyes in my dreams playing all the sweet times we shared together making your tear stained face the grand finale. It hovers you who took my heart when you walked out and didn't turn around like I wanted you to on that day. Last love, I will never love again since there is no point unless it's you. I'll try to forget everything for you.' The bell rings and I slowly pack my stuff until I see a pair of shoes in front of me.

"Leeteuk" I look up and see an angel crying.

"What's wrong?"

"He ended it, it's only been a week and it's already over." That let's out a fresh stream of tears. 'If I had my heart it would break again like it always does for her.'

Eunhee Pov:

"Let's break up."

"What?"

'He can't be saying this,no, it's only been a week and I love him.'

"Someone else already loves you and I can see the pain in his eyes everytime he see's you and me together. Your friends told me why he is like that and the pain he feels is probably unbelievable. I feel like a thief and in a way I am. I know you don't know what I'm talking about but  it's the truth." He kisses me on the forehead.

"Just know I will always love you." He smiles through his tears and walks away. Then I notice something I touch my face.

'No tears? Shouldn't I be crying my eyes out? I should be sobbing but nothing happens at all...wait it's shock.' The tears start flowing out.

'He left me. I love him.' I see Leeteuk is getting his things ready.

'He's a friend who can help.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday my tablet was acting weird and deleted everything I typed :O so i updated today I think this story is about to end in the next 2 chapters~~

Remember to comment/ subscribe~^^