Let me introduce to you my boyfriend!!

Is he my Angel?

The next day~~

Eunhee Pov:

' I'm in my last class, but it's Friday so yay!!! Wow Sungmin is so adorable~ Sadly I can't see his face since he sits right in front of me, but once is enough for me. Not really but he's soooo cute~~~ Yesteraday I told daddy Heechul that I like him and he was mad but I saw concern in his eyes. He's sooo nice~ What am I going to do though? This is already a one-sided love.' The bell rings anf Sungmin walks up to me with a small tint of pink in his cheeks. I look up at him and my heart skips a beat as we stare at each other.

"Uh, Eunhee I know that you don't know me but um...I,I want to ask...will you go out with me?"

'Did he really just say that? The words I've wanted to hear so badly?' I look at him and stare at his eyes and see no hints of lying like I'd know if he was lying or not but I wanted to make the scene more dramatic hehe that's just how I am.

"Yes" I whisper since I think I'm dreaming. "Huhuhuhu I fell asleep in math class~~Sungmin would never ask me out huhuhu~~'

"What did you say?" I pinch myself.

"Owww~~" I rub my arm...wait a minute I'm not dreaming!!!

"Why did you do that?" I stare at Sungmin teary-eyed.

"I thought I was dreaming~"

"Oh,well your not so can you answer me now?" I look at him smiling.

"I said YES!!!" I throw my arms around his neck and hug him, it was a beautiful until we heard a very loud voice speak.

"Yah!!!What are you two doing?!" I mentally gulp that voice can only belong to the one and only...Heedictator.

"Daddy Heechul!!" I tried walking to him but I realized I was on my knees on my chair it seemed romantic at the time but now it doesn't seem like such a good idea especially when I tried to walk because I fell down with a loud crash. I was soon crowded by all my friends and family and new boyfriend~

"Are you alright?"

"Does something hurt?"

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I get up and smile.

"I'm alright but I have to ask you something." They nod, I grab Sungmin's hand and pull him towards me daddy Heechul,Yesung,Kagin,and Kyuhyun must be mind readers because they all said at the same time.

"No"

"But I-"

"No buts."

"But,but"

"No, now get your in the car." I pout at them but they all look away.

"If at least one person agrees then we can date how about that?"

"Alright" They turn to face the rest of the family and friends and give them death glares, but one hand comes up and speaks.

"I agree." We all turn to that person and I run up to him and hug him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got to update today^^ I wanna thank my new sunscribers~~

LeeYeonHae(ThanKYU 4 all the support^^)

Cloudred(I hope we have fun in the future :D)

Yesung24(ThanKYU very much XD)