[Revive]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon went to kitchen and get herself a glass of water to calm down herself. When she drinking, Auntie Song walk in the kitchen.

 

"Good morning, Ahhjumma." Taeyeon smirks.

 

"Good morning, Taeyeon" Auntie Song walk closer to her master. "Taeyeon-ah, you are sweating! Are you just finish your exercise from Gym room?" She looked at Taeyeon with a smile. As she know that Taeyeon would do exercise at the morning at the small Gym room in villa before Taeyeon prepare to go to bed.
 

Taeyeon shocked for what had been said by Auntie Song but she didn't act out. Taeyeon rolls her eyes, and smiled at her awkwardly.

"Yea... ..."

"I go and take a bath now, and I will go to bed, no breakfast!" Taeyeon rush out from the kitchen immediately, because she felt hot again on her cheeks.

 

 

Taeyeon run away... ... and leave Auntie Song behind.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon rush back to her room. She took a quick shower to clear out her mixed feelings.

 

 

After finish the shower, Taeyeon step out from her bathroom, with a towel on her hands, which use to dried her hair. She is wearing a black sleeveless vest with a female boxer shorts. Taeyeon walk though her bed and sit in front of it to face the floor-to-ceillings windows. She put the towel over her wet hairs, cover her head, quietly enjoy the peaceful morning view outside the windows.

 

 

Taeyeon takes her hand to her chest, and tug the rings from her necklace, without being aware of it. She still care deeply about the mixed feelings before.

 

 

'What happen for me just now?'

'YA... Why you fluttered like that?' She looked down to her chest and whispered to her heart.

'That's weird!!!'

 

 

"Aish... cheongmal... Michigetda!!" she sigh deeply. She felt tired.

 

 

“May I just too tired today. Yeah! must be too tired, thta's why~" She whispered to herself. Taeyeon try to help herself to find an execuse about the mixed feelings. She made herself off to bed.

 

Taeyeon lay down on her bed. She turned over and went to sleep. She must be very tired.

 

 

 

In Taeyeon's dream

 

 

Taeyeon is walking on an alleyway. There are full of different colour of flowers on both side of the alleyway. Flowers of all sorts are blooming in a riot of colour. Little sparrows fluttered among the branches, and sings to each others.  The butterfiles flirted from flower to flower. Bunnys chase each others over the alleyway.

 

 

[This was totally different dream that Taeyeon had before in these few years, which she always had some dark nightmare that made her even exhausted and dispirited after she awaked.]

 

 

Taeyeon walked sail through the alleyway. There was a bright light from the end of the alleyway. The bright light made her wink. There have a figure under the bright light, which Taeyeon unable to see clearly, just can know that there was a lady standing at the end of the alleyway.

 

 

When Taeyeon try to see clear the figure, she been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter