[Protective security]

Just Pick Up Your True Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who am I?'' Tiffany keep on repeated this question to herself, as if the answer can lit up itself automaticly.

 

 

Tiffany filled with blanked dread from her, she can't control herself but tremblling. Tears dropping unstoppable from her eyes. She feel darkness surrounding her.

 

 

Tiffany feel like she standing in front of a bottomless precipice, darkness around, just one step she will fall, and no one can rescue her from the jaws of dread. Tiffany can't contol herself, but cry. The helpness xry.

 

 

Tiffany lost herself, can't be able pay attend to others, no matters how hard Dr. Choi try to gain back Tiffany's attention back to her. She ask the others find for help. One of the staff hasten away from the room. with a short moment, the staff hasten back with Auntie Song. Auntie Song been shocked by Tiffany. Dr. Choi explained all to Auntie Song.

 

 

Auntie Song approach to Tiffany. "Uljima, girl. Gweanchannayo?" She try to comfort Tiffany with her soft tone and gently held her hand. But, Tiffany still lost herself in her blanked dread, still cry in endless.

 

 

Auntie Song worried and frown. She turn to Dr.Choi and say "Call for the specialist for support." Dr.Choi and the staffs nod. Dr. Choi turn away for a call for support immediately.

 

 

"Take care of her, I will be back immediately." she talked to the staffs and walk out form the room. She sure that Taeyeon should need to be here. She rush up to the 2nd floor, and approach to Taeyeon's room, while she sure that Taeyeon are still in bed at this moment. She reached at Taeyeon's room, and standing in front of the door. She knock the door roughly and wait for the response. After few seconds, no response she can receive from. Actually, no one dare to interrupt Taeyeon's bed time because they will gain a poker face with deadth glance, Taeyeon's bed mad.

 

 

But, this time is different, the situation is serious. Auntie Song took a deep breath and yell, "Taeyeon-ah, I'm gonna get in!" and she open the door just after the end of her words. She get herself in to Taeyeon's room.

 

 

Auntie Song approach to the bed, she saw Taeyeon still in a deep sleep. She try to shake Taeyeon to aware her from dreams.

 

 

"Taeyeon! Wake up, please!" Auntie Song yells with nervious tone.

 

 

"Weayo?" Taeyeon open one of her eyes with small gap, she saw Auntie Song standing beside her. She frown, "Ahjjumma, you know I do..."

 

 

Taeyeon been cut off by Auntie Song. "Yeah, I know, I know you doesn't like people disturbing your sleep, but something happened, I should let you know in time!"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter