It's not my fault you guys have similar names. (One-Shot)

It's not my fault you guys have similar names. (One-Shot)

"Jieun-ah ~!!!" Screamed running SungJong as he approached you. He hugged you tight, really tight. Maybe because he hadnt seen you for the whole day.  Sungjong is bored without you.  "Jieun-ah ~ I missed you." SungJong bawled and hugged you even more. "SungJong-ah .......Air..... please....." You mumbled since you cant even speak at the tightness of his embrace. Sungjong was too busy cherishing the moment because it was the longest hug he gave you. Everytime he'd hug you, someone will always cut it. You started moving your arm to give Sungjong a signal that you cant breath. Sungjong had his eyes closed and he's even giggling quietly. You tried to smile at the cute maknae but the need for air overcome.

 

"YAH!" Shouted Sunggyu as you gave up at the thought that you will die in Sungjong's arms. 'Whew ~ what a relief.' You thought. You were kinda happy that Sunggyu came. Well..... for now.

 

"What are you doing? Hugging my Jieun!" Sunggyu shouted at Sungjong as he dragged you away from him. Sunngyu gave Sungjong a stare as Sungjong pouted at his defeat. You held onto Sunggyu and placed your forehead at his chest as you gasped for air. You were breathing heavily. You clutched your chest as you normalize your breathing. You noticed everyone turned quiet. You held your face up and look left to right. 'Nothing suspicious.' You thought. Suddenly, Sunggyu cupped your cheeks as he made your face turn to him. "That was some y breathing Jieun." He said as he stared at your eyes. "Yah ! Oppa ~ Dont be a ert." You said as you playfully punched his chest.

 

Everyday, It was like that. SungJong will always do something with you and Sunggyu will stop him. You were kinda used to it. But as you grew close with Sungyeol, the dolphin of the group, something changed.

 

"Jieun-ah~" Sungjong whined. "Your not playing with me anymore." "Wahhh~" You said as you ran to him and pinched he's cheeks. "Cute, cute, cute ~" You stopped the pinching and jumped on the couch next to Sungjong. You could see his sadness over you, so you leaned on him and started poking him. "Sungjong-ah ~ I'm sorry." You beamed as you continued to poked his big plump cheeks. "I'm just getting ready for my debut ~" You put in to make an excuse. Sungjong turned away from you as he puffed air out of his mouth. You held his face and made him turn to you. "Yah! Lee Sungjong~ Dont you turn your face away from me like that." You said in a mean voice but you couldnt hide your cuteness away. Sungjong smiled and you saw it. "Ha!" You said pointing at him. "You can't resist me dont you." You said teasing him a little. "You just fail at making faces." He said and meekly smiled at you. You called him and he turned to you. You chuckled and he laughed too. That's when you felt Ok with him, patted he's fluffy hair and excused your self for bathroom time.

 

As you got out, Sunggyu was there, reading a magazine. You missed him since both groups got really busy in practicing so you approached him.

 

"Oppa!" You beamed which made him turn to you. He closed the magazine fast and smiled at you. "Oh~ Jieun-ah~ You scared me." "Oh did I? Mianhae~" You smiled sweetly at him and he smiled back. You knew this conversation will end up about him hitting on you since he is reading a you-know *cough*/y*cough* magazine so you went to the practice room. You saw Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Seungyeol there. Hoya and Dongwoo will be doing a radio show today. Dongwoo was the joker here. So you were kinda bored. You puffed air out of your mouth and SeungYeol noticed you. 

 

Seungyeol has always been the one there for your problems. He would always understand you and make silly faces just to make you smile. He was a nice guy. And he's the lucky guy that got your heart. The bad thing is, you can't confess. You dont know how, And if you do, It may ruin your friendship. May cause argues between The Seung brothers. And most of all, the fans may not take it nicely.

 

"Jieun. What's up?" Seungyeol patted you at the back and you smiled at him. "Nothing much. Oh scratch that. Nothing at all." You said and he chuckled. "It's written all over your face." You giggled at that comment.

 

You guys stared at the big dancing mirror that faced you (which means you can see your reflection) for like 5 minutes. As Seungyeol looked at the mirror, his eyes only found you. He was staring secretly at you. All these training years Seungyeol fell inlove at your dorky self. Your eyes, your voice, your smile. 'She's just too perfect.' Seungyeol thought. All your reasons was the same as his. So both of you like each other, it's just that your afraid of what's gonna happen after that. You both sighed at the same time and you two chuckeld. "I'm hungry." Seungyeol stated. "Eat then." You said as you pointed at the table wherin Woohyun oppa is munching at some weird chips. They taste bad but Woohyun insisted on eating it becase he wanted chubby cheeks like Seungyeol. "Wanna ... go out ?" Seungyeol whispered slowly so the others won't hear. You gave him a shocked expression but he just nudged you."Like a hmm... a.....d-" "Do you wanna go out with Dolphin Seungyeol or not ?" You nodded at him and he gave a sheepishly smile.'Yeah ~ It's going to be a date'

 

As you two passed by the door, you pulled Seungyeol's arms and he then faced you. You guys stared at each others eyes and then you came back to earth. "Heh~ sorry." You said as you dropped your head down because you were blushing red. Seungyeol chuckeld. "Sungjong might see us. He'll definitely ask where were going and join." You murmured and stealed glances at SungJong's room. "Wae?" Seungyeol looked at you half smiling. "You really want us to be alone dont you." He said teasingly. You punch his arm and grinned at him. "Then call him if you want to-" "No,no Ok, ok im sorry ~^^" You smirked at him and you two walked out of the building quietly.

 

He led you to the amusement park, "Seungyeol-ah, I thought you said that your hungry ? How come were in the amusement park?" You taunted. "Wae?! This is so fuuuuun!! Look at those coasters!" He said as he giddily pointed at the high railings of the breath-taking roller coasters while jumping. "Let me get this, your'e hungry, and you like roller coasters. You wanna eat roller coasters?" 'First Seungyeol stole Sungjong's cuteness by being jumpy and then this? Seungyeol likes eating roller coasters?' You flushed that thought out of your mind and asked him a serios question. "And arent you scared? You might get noticed." You muttured. "Let's buy disguises then." He dragged you to the nearest costume store by hand. You smiled sweetly at his hand holding yours. "Oh I'm sorry." Seungyeol gulped and scratched the back of his head. You just nodded. "Let's go. KAJA!" Seungyeol shouted to break the ice. You both entered the store. Furry things are everywhere. Teddy bears, Fur coats, Fur hats. You smiled at the place. "If Sungjoing is here he'll definitely freak out and hug everything." You said as you laned one column. "Tell me about it." Seungyeol grinned and trailed after you.

 

You guys found the cutest disguises ever. Seungyeol wore a bunny ear and nerd glasses on and you were bear ears with nerd glasses too. You both looked at yourselves and then stared at the earbands.

"Uhmmmm....Seungyeol-ah,"

"Bwoh?"

"The ears ... i think it's a little,"

"Something wrong with it ?"

"The ears... Your a bunny and i'm a ..."

"CUDDLY BEAR!!!" Seungyeol beamed and smiled widely at you. You laughed but tried  to pursuade him more. "Not that...." "Fine. I was already liking bunny ears but you objected." You laughed at his adorable cuteness. You switched earbands and looked back at yourself at the mirror "I still recognize you." You laughed at Seungyeol who was making y poses at the mirror. "The glasses suit me, I'm gonna buy this!" He exclaimed and dragged you at the cashier.

 

Both of you exited the store awkwardly after the cashier noona told that you guys were a cute couple. Seungyeol nudged you with his shoulder and smiled. "Cute couple, Huh?" Seungyeol jeered as he looked at you. "Yeah~ Couple." You smiled and you two headed off to the rides.

 

You were laughing hard as you guys got off the roaler coaster. "Did you see your face?" You sneered in between laughs. "Your one girly guy Seungyeol." "Hey shouldnt that be Sungjong?" He chuckled. Seungyeol was screaming hard every turn of the roaler coaster. At the ferris wheel, he screamed when you guys reached the top.

And lastly, he screamed because he dropped his ice cream. "I'm hungry again."  Seungyeol sneered as he stared at his melted ice cream. You tried not to laugh, but it all got out. "Aish~ Jieun-ah~ Let's eat." You nodded at him and you two started to go find a resto.

 

'Perfect'

Seungyeol thought as he saw a romantic restarant at the side. He dragged you there. You were puzzled as he offered you a seat and sat opposite to yours. "A romantic resto?" You questioned him. He avoided the answer by calling out the waiter. The waiter nodded in Seungyeols every whisper. You got confused. The waiter left. You gave Seungyeol a whats-going-on look but he just smiled. You said it directly to him, but he just chuckled at your childish acts.

 

Music filled the place. The lights were all dim but you could still see Seungyeols innocent face. You stared at him. Not knowing that he was looking at you too. Seungyeol stood up and held your hand. You two went to the resto's balcony, wherein another table was spotted. This time, with roses on top and dimly lighted candles. You looked at Seungyeol who was biting his lower lip. He was nervous on how you may act. and on how you will respond.

 

He pulled you softly to the rails. He still held your hand. He looked at the view outside and inhaled. "I thought you were hungry?" You asked. It's a dumb question but you wanted to know. "I ......" Seungyeol started. Awkwardness filled the air. As if you knew what he wanted to say. You like it that he's gonna confess, but scared at the same time too.

 

Seungyeol puffed air out of his mouth, then turned to you. He pulled you closer by surrounding your waist. He held it like that for 10 seconds, then started to speak. "JiEun~ by now i think you've already guessed out what's going on." You gulped and closed your hands on top of Seungyeol's chest. He leaned closer, until both of your foreheads met. "I like you...... Park JiEun." He stammered and leaned more.

 

He was touching your lips with his. He's soft lips were upon yours. You opened your eyes wide until you confirmed that Seungyeol is kissing you. His eyes were closed. He's arms gently surrounding your waist. You didnt move first. But as you felt SeungYeol's confession you replied by kissing him back. Seungyeol was surprised. He smiled and held you closer. The kiss was deep. It went straight to your heart. Seungyeol was happy you liked him back. And your heart is bouncing in joy. Everything was too perfect. If ever this was a dream, you didnt want to wake up from it. 

 

Unfortunately, Seungyeol cutted it. But he looked deep into your eyes. Still in the same position, He knocked his forehead with yours. You can feel his breathing. He smiled sweetly and kissed your forehead. "Park Ji eun." He said and that maid you nervous again. "Would you please be my girl?" Your eyes widened "I know this is surprising but i want you to know that I loved you eversince. Your eyes, your voice, your smile. Everything melts me. You were one of a kind Jieun. Everytime you talk and smile at me, everytime that were alone, I really wanted to confess to you. So bad.. I like you JiEun, Oh scratch that, i love you." With all those words. You felt like you were in heaven. You smiled and that made him twitch. You his hair and cupped his cheeks. You went again for a passionate kiss.

 

You cutted it and looked at Seungyeol. "I'll take that as a yes" He stated and you chuckled. He made a serios face again and looked at you. "I'll protect you. And i promise i wouldnt hurt you... jagiya." He smiled jokingly but still looked at your eyes admiringly. "Fine, fine, I love you, too. You jerk-head." With that, You guys hugged each other and byuntae Sungyeol went for a kiss again, mumbling 'Saranghae' in between breaths. 

 

====================================================

Bonus!

As you opened the door from the resto, You two were holding hands. You smiled sweetly with Sengyeol beside you.

 

But then, you saw two figures approaching you. "Sunggyu hyung?" Seungyeol gasped and held yor hand tighter. You expected Sungjong was the other one. And you were right. Both of them stopped as they saw you two holding hands. Sunggyu smiled, Sungjong laughed giddily at the sight of you two. Seungyeol tilted his head and looked at them. "What's funny?" you asked and they neared you. "Finally! The two of you! Together!" Sungjong shouted. "What do you mean?" "Can't you see guys? Were making you two fall in love." Sunngyu added."Everytime you two look at each other, Gosh i already knew that i dont have any chance." "Oh and add the everytime you talk to me Seungyeol." Seungyeol shusshed Sungjong and he chuckled. I blush at their words. They explained more. Every word i was blushing, Seungyeol would grip to my hands tighter.

 

We thanked them as they went the opposite direction and waved at us. "SUNG-" I shouted which made them look back. I looked at Seungyeol who was looking at me too. Sungjong looked like he wanted me to say he's name. He was mouthing 'Me,me,me' multiple times. He was waiting for my word and has his eyes glued to my mouth. Sunggyu, on the other side stared at me biting his lip. It was y but by looking at he's eyes, you can see that he was waiting too. "Seungyeol oppa Saranghae~" You shouted loud. The two cutie pies sighed and went ahead grunting. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU GUYS HAVE SIMILAR NAMES~! MEHRONG!" 

 

 

It was a day, you'll never forget. 

=================================

End. Did you guys enjoy it? 
Comments please~!
I'll be delighted to read them. ^^

 

Saranghaeyo guys ~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXO

Goodnight ~ Up to here it's eunjee25 ~ Bye ~ (~*3*)