Auntie Choi

New Life

Jihye sighed as she looked out of the window,watching her hometown become smaller and smaller in the distance. The place where she had grown up. But things change,she will make new friends. Yeah,she thought. It's not like they are dying,they're just a couple of towns over. She looked back to the front of the car to see her father looking back at her. "Once we've dropped you off,we will come see you whenever we can,okay? It'll be okay,your aunt will look after you." He smiled. Obviously she had to act like it was all okay. She closed her eyes and let sleep wash over her.
...

She awoke when the car jolted to a stop.
"Appa? are we there?" Jihye yawned quietly,strenching her arms. It was late but she could make out the house. White bricks with brown lining. It was huge. The garden was big enough for an elephant to gallop! She rushed out of the car door and began running to the front door,maybe she could like it here. Her dad followed her out,knocked on the door and left her standing there with her suitcases. She watched as he drove off,pouting as the door opened into itself.

"You must be Jihye." Wasn't this her aunt? She was old.
"Y-yeah that's right." Playing with her fingers she stepped into the huge building. "You should head to your bedroom dear,it's late. You can unpack tomorrow." Nodding,Jihye trudged up the stairs,suitcases not far behind and travelled onto said bedroom. Imagining what her new life could be like,she fell asleep not long after hitting the pillow.

~~~
Sorry it's so short and so terrible D:
I didn't really have any ideas for this chapter,i promise i'll try make it better for you!