Final

Hey,boy!!
That day is just usual day for Woohyun…He goes to his favorite café near his university for some coffee to refresh his mind after stressing out from the class…When,he reach the café he sees his friend in there and the café is full of people from their university… Sunggyu goes to his friend table and casually sit in there with Dongwoo and Sungyeol after he order some coffee…

“How is the class,hyun??”Sungyeol asked

“Its fine I think nothing special…”Woohyun said

Sungyeol and Dongwoo just hummed as the answer…Lately the college just so boring nothing new and excited around,suddenly he bell of the café ring as the sign of the new customer…The weird things for Woohyun is Dongwoo blush suddenly…

“Why are you blushing??”Woohyun asked

“I’m not…”Dongwoo said

Suddenly a deep voice can be heard calling Dongwoo and Dongwoo just give him a shy smile and that someone comes to their table with the two of his friend…

“Hi,Dongwoo…Please meet my friend,Sungjong and Sunggyu…”Hoya said

“Hi,nice too meet you…”The both of the said and smile

“Then,you guys meet my friend,Woohyun and Sungyeol…”Dongwoo said

Sungyeol just smile and shake hand with the tree of them while Woohyun just frown…He is frown when he looks at someone who is name Sunggyu…In that moment he feels that he can’t talk and his tongue just feel numb so he just looks at Sunggyu and in that moment he feels that he saw an angel…Especially when Sunggyu titled his head cutely,and he parted his lips wanted to say something but Woohyun can’t concentration at all for what Sunggyu said he just looks at Sunggyu pink lips his perfect milky white skin and also his beautiful face who make him look cute and beautiful at the same time, exactly Woohyun type…

~~The moment I first saw you, I was speechless

Your parted lips (okay)

At first sight, I was like ahh

You’re really my style

How can you be so my type?~~

“Woohyun…”Sungyeol call him and make him back to the real world and he smile and shake hand with the three of them

He feels like his worlds start to bright out suddenly and then he go…After that first meet Woohyun notice that he and Sunggyu have many classes together and that just bright his day more and more…But then he felt insecure about himself what if Sunggyu doesn’t like him??What if his angel already have a boyfriend?? Woohyun feel really shy and when he never talk to Sunggyu at all… Even though they suppose to be know each other because they are already meet in the coffee shop before…

But then one day he gather a courage and decided to talk with his angel but then his heart have to broken when he see Sunggyu talking with Myungsoo,the ice prince…

~~What kind of guy would you like?

Do you have a boyfriend?

At the end of my dilemma, I gathered up the courage

But as soon as I saw you, you’re playing with someone else~~

“Woohyun-ah,whats wrong with you??”Sungyeol asked

“Yeol,I fall in love and I fall so hard now…”Woohyun said

“What??With who??”Sungyeol asked

“Remember the other day when we meet Dongwoo’s friends??”Woohyun said

“Which one you like??”Sungyeol asked

“The cute one,the one who has a small eyes…Kim Sunggyu…”Woohyun said

“Hyun,what will you do then??’Sungyeol asked

“I don’t know,Yeol…This is the first time I fall in love and I fall for him at the first time I meet him…”Woohyun said and he start to whined about what should he do now??He want Sunggyu know his feeling but then,he is to shy to tell Sunggyu…

“What’s wrong with you,Woohyun-ah??”Dongwoo asked when he come and see Woohyun whined like a baby

“Dongwoo,what should I do??This is the first time I fall in love until this deep…”Woohyun said

“What are you mean??”Dongwoo asked

“I love him so much…Kim Sunggyu…What should I do with my feeling??”Woohyun said

Dongwoo just sighed and said,”Confess to him…”

~~ What should I do?

This is the first time I fell in love at first sight

But why don’t you know my heart?~~

Tommorow like always Woohyun sees Sunggyu from far away but he knows that he cant stay like this watching him from far away because his feeling for Sunggyu just start to deeper and more everyday…

He wish that Sunggyu doesn’t talk to other people,he wish Sunggyu doesn’t go out with that Myungsoo guy and only with him and talk only with him because that’s hutrt just seeing Sunggyu with someone else but then Sunggyu come toward him and Woohyun feel like his world just start to bright with each step Sunggyu take…

“Hi…Nam Woohyun right??”Sunggyu asked and smiled

“Yes…”Woohyun answered simply

“We have a class together after this right??Lets go together…”Sunggyu said and show Woohyun his perfect eye smile but before they van go from that place someone called Sunggyu

“Gyu-ah…”Myungasoo called

“o..Myunggie,whats wrong??”Sunggyu asked

“I have something to talk with you its important lets go…”Myungsoo said

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun apologize and go with Myungsoo and that time Sunggyu left him he feel like he is want to die because that’s hurt…

~~I wish your eyes would only look at me

It’s hard to think of you each and every day

Whenever you look at someone else, I feel like dying~~

Then when Saturday come and there is a party in his college as usual and Woohyun is drunk in there his eyes searching for someone and he found him in the corner trying to get away from someone,so Woohyun go there and pull Sunggyu out from the party…

Sunggyu scared and disgusting with his friend behavior because he is drunk and start to touch Sunggyu in the place that Sunggyu doesn’t want to but then Woohyun come and save him,his crush since he first time meet him just save him but then Woohyun drunk too…

Sunggyu try to let his hand go from Woohyun grab but then Woohyun pinning him in the wall and whisper,”Why are you always with him??Why don’t you look at me?? I just want to be close with you and I want to become a special person for you but then you always with him…When I always love you in the far away like this…”

~~I just want to be comfortable – no I want to get closer to you

I want to become a more special person to you babe~~

When the morning come,Woohyun feel his head a little bit heavy but then he knows that he doesn’t sleep in his bedroom because the different ceiling and he also felt the weight beside him and when he look up he being greeted by the most beautiful angel…

Woohyun looks at him and cant help his hands away so he start to caress Sunggyu’s cheek make Sunggyu stirred at his sleep and slowly open his eyes…

“Morning…”Woohyun said softly even though he doesn’t know what just happen last night but he will just enjoy this moment

Sunggyu start to blush strangely and look at Woohyun with a shy but the he said,”Woohyun-ah,you are really a bad guy…How can you confess to me like that??Not romantic at all…”

Woohyun looks at him at shock and confuse…but then Sunggyu word start to process in his mind,does he confess to Sunggyu when he is drunk last night??

“I’m sorry??”Woohyun said

“I want the proper confession you know…”Sunggyu said

Woohyun just stay there in silent but then Sunggyu words start to process in his mind again and he smiled softly and said,”Kim Sunggyu,I love you so much since the fist time I meet you so will you go out with me??”

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun and his cheek start to be paint in the beautiful pink color when he shyly nodded as the answer…The answer just make Woohyun smile and kiss Sunggyu softly on the lips…

~~Please go out with me

I want to show you my heart

I like you so much~~

A/N: Hi!! Sorry for the last update and also I'm sorry for the really lame chapter I give you >_<... But please enjoy this!! Thank you for all the subscribers and the comment... Please leave your comment!!