You're mine, and your lips.

Irresistible Lips — You're mine, so i have to stole that lips


{ Before i start this story, will like to say that this is Minhyuk's Flashback, and he's telling you about his story. So yeah, there's no POV, just mainly his sotry telling you how he went through okay? }

 

I still remember how we met each other. Hana, my berry, still remember that it's finally our senior last year in school, i've been crushing on her

for 3 years, total full year 4 years. At first, i thought she like other people, because she has lots of fanboy, this is making going crazy. Even though i am the kingka of the school, there's a lot of girls who's mad with me. But let me tell you, I don't give a damn on them . Sorry, those fangirl is simply too scary. Hana, the girl who caught my heart just by bending down to take my pen that i drop, her is pink when she bend and i promise, wait, i swear, i almost have sore eyes and nosebleed. I faked a cough, she just simply smile sweetly to me. I grab onto her wrist, making her sitting on my lap, brushing her hair and i really want to kiss her lips. But i heard from her fanboys that she wants to keep it with someone she love and give her first kiss. Until the day when we leave this school, i decide confess, i waited for her 4 years, i really need to tell her i really love her. Know what's her answer?

" I am waiting for you to confess to me 4 years too. And you finally tell me.." She smiles and kisses my cheeks. To be honest, we've been dating for one year, other than dating, hugging and maybe kissing cheeks, we didn't do more than that, like kissing the lips. I was actually waiting for the right time kissing her lips, i want to make it special for her first kiss. I don't want to take her lips so not-romantic. I hope she understand. But not, she doesn't understand me at all, there's a boy, Taeho. He managed to caught her heart, she decide to leave me, the moment she say she wanna leave me, it was before our 1 year and a month anniversery. Do you know how pain is it? To actually hearing this news before we celebrate, and i decide to kisses her lips. but not. I hold onto her wrist, but she shaked it off. The heart broking moment is hurting me.

I like her a lot, i mean i love her a lot, why is she leaving me? This is really not what i want from her, i love her a lot... It has been 6 months, i heard from other people that she'll be married. I hurt from her, why is she married to that jerk? Don't she know that he's having another girlfriend outside? Doesn't she know ? I gotta stop this everything. I want her lips, even though she'll give it to that guy first. I have to ...

On the day they get married, everyone is clapping their hands together, while myself, i am running as fast as i could to her, resting for a while, punching the bricked wall till i get bleed, asking myself why can't i married her, why isn't the guy who stole her kiss is me? I continue to run. Until i see the wedding hall, yes, it's that place, i ran inside, opening the door. Everyone's attention is on me, I walk to her, seeing her in her beautiful pink wedding dress, her favorite color pink, she didn't change, but she became slimer, her face, even her shoulder having some hitting mark, i was suspecting that she might get abused. I hold her shoulder, looking at her deeply, she frozed, Taeho just ran to me and punched my face, my lips bleed, but i don't cry, she wanna help me , but taeho just bring her away from me and pushes her down. She fall, i punched back, HARDLY. No one is allow to hit her. I run to her and hug her, putting her into my embrace, hugging her tightly, brushing her hair lightly, take the rose away from her. " You know that i always wanted to do something? " I look at her with curious face, i don't know what she's talking about. She smiles, a sweet one i used to remember, she caress my cheeks and kisses my lips. yes, she stole my kiss. But i carried her into bridal style and kissing her lips slowly, it, breaking the kiss . " Your lips is mine, same goes to you, you're always mine." I smiled.


            Author is speaking ;

Okay, so this story has come to the end. So, how does it feel? Sad? LOL, It's what my mind thinking of? LOL. so yeah, suggestion, comment? I'll be checking, so please, no hateful comment, or i'll simply delete it. Am i feeling guity? NO. sorry, if you're just want to say my english failed. Please. -_- Keep it to yourself. :) I only accept good comments, suggestions :) ^^ So yeah, happy reading :D