Chapter 1......

The Victim

             Yah,you received the letter too??

                                                        Yes

      I think there someone want to tricked us,Why they invited us to this old house?

                                            We have to get out from here.

                               No,no one can't out from this house.No one can..

//

Four male idol group enter the house with a curious face and don't know why they there.They look around the house,it seen old style house.

http://www.home-remodeling-decorating.com/image-files/living-room-ideas.jpg

Living Room with Fireplace in Queen Anne Victorian House 114-Years-Old

Suddenly,they saw old television and it switch on.Then a man with a mask appeared on the screen.

old-tv.jpg3082328-2731-spooky-man-with-mask.jpg

"Welcome everyone to my lovely house.It will nice to have you all here"The stranger said.

"Who are you?Why we here"Yoon Doojoon ask him bravely.

"You all had been invited here to play a game,I will wait you all at the dining room tonight.So rest first,you all have to save energy for the game".Suddenly,the television was off.They all was shocked.

"So,we will have the game.I really wanted to know what is the game"Hoya said while laugh.

"Do you think it funny.I was so scared when I see his face with that mask"Kevin said while hold his body tightly.

"Anyway,we have to rest,I was very tired.I want to go to my room,Bye"Minwoo said while pull his bag with Hyungsik and Dongjun.

"We should rest too,tonight we will know the stupid game"Dongwoon said.After that,they all went to their room.The room was very old and it was hard for the famous idol to sleep in that room and it just one bed for them.

"What is this,a big house but just one room we can use and just one bed"Sungyeol said.

"We have to decide who will sleep at the bed"Sunggyu said.

"We should give it to the youngest,Dongjun and Dongho.They can share"Hyungsik said.

"Do You agree?Doojoon said whiile staring at everyone.They all nod their head.So it will be Dongjun and Dongho who will sleep on the bed.After that,they all rest and sleep.Some of them were bathing while the other were sleeping.

//

The night had arrived,all of them go to the dining room and the television was switch on again.

"Hello,nice to see you again.Now,I will tell you the game.All of you had to kill each other to get out from this house,You can't call anyone to get help because if you break the rule you will be out from the game or easily said die.Understand.And other reminder,you have to kill each other if you want to save.Just one will be out from this house will live.I will watch you guy".Then the television was off again.

"Ridiculous,we should kill among ourselve to live"Soohyun said"I don't believe it".

"Hyung,he locked the gate"Dongjun said to Minwoo and Hyungsik."I curious why they did this to us?"Minwoo said.

Suddenly,the lamp went off and on again.They hear someone laugh and said"Hurry up if you want to save".

"Maybe we should follow what he said"Kevin said afraidly."What wrong with you hyung?Do you want to kill us just want to live alone"Dongho said while look at Kevin seriously,"No,I don't mean that,we don't have to kill among U-kiss.They are so many people here,we can kill ze:a,right"Kevin said while point to Dongjun,Hyungsik and Minwoo.Dongjun now is hiding behind Minwoo.

"You are crazy,Kevin.You had change because of this stupid game"Soohyun said while dragged Dongho away from that place.The other just see that.Kevin just glaring at ze:a member.

Kevin went to the toilet and washed his face.He look at the mirror with angry face."(How can he said I'm crazy?If they don't want to alive,I will.I don't care if the other should died,I don't want to die)".

When kevin out from the toilet,he go to the bedroom and see all the eye was looking at him.He then smile and said"Oh,sorry because I was harsh to you guys.I was very stupid before".He look at ze:a and bow to them"I'm sorry because said that thing to you guy".

Soohyun don't know why he feel strange with kevin.Like something will happen soon,but he doesn't want to thing bad to .

At the late night,everyone was sleep exclude Hyungsik.He cannot sleep because of those thing.He then go to the kitchen to drink some water.When he want to drink,someone was hit his head with a wood and the glass fell from his hand.Hyungsik head was bleeding and the man stabbed Hyungsik stomach with a knife

Someone dragged Hyungsik body to somewhere.It to the background house,he take a hoe and dig a big hole.He push Hyungsik body to the hole and dig again until the body was not seen.Kevin smile and take the hoe.He throw the hoe and knife somewhere.Kevin clean the glass and throw them in the dust bin.Kevin then back to the bedroom and sleep.

After 10 minute,Dongjun wake up and looking for Hyungsik."Hyungsik hyung.Where are you?".He was shocked when he see a glass broke."Hyungsik hyung,Where are you?"Dongjun keep repeated the question.Suddenly,someone touch his shoulder.