An accident made me meet you

Bringing Back Your Smile

The sound of the bell  from a  nearby college rang through Ji-Eun's ears. Inside the room was a black, grand piano,  situated at the center of the room, where a girl was wearing a white shirtwaist dress. She sat on the pianist chair gently pressing the black and white keys of the piano, creating a beautiful melody. Closing her eyes, Ji-Eun felt the gracious music flow through her veins, with a small smile tugging at her lips. Suddenly, the wonderful moment got disturbed by the noisy college bell and her smile disappeared just as quickly as it came.

She got up from the pianist chair, and walked to the nearby balcony.  She was occupied with the happiness of the other people, therefore,  not realizing the opening door.  A guy stepped into the room, "Morning," he smiled whilst approaching Ji-eun.  She merely stared at his figure, and responded with a light nod instead of wishing him a good morning.

"Do you want to continue the lesson?" he asked, showing her some music pieces before walking over to the piano, followed by Jieun. She placed her fingers on the keys and started to play like earlier. The male focused his gaze on her expression, a sad feeling distributed through his body, hence he told her to stop her piece.

"Are you alright?" Jonghyun asked, his hands caressed the girl's cheek in a gentle way. She shook her head lightly, and hurried over to the balcony, with the intention of showing him the happy atmosphere outside.

"Jonghyun oppa, can I go out? " she lowered her head and looked down the ground, avoiding his gaze.

"Do you want to go out?" Jonghyun questioned while skipping towards the female, and encircled his arms around her slim waist.

 

She nodded and continuedd to look outside. The girl envied the people outside. She can never go out,  she wanted to have her freedom. Staying at the second family mansion for almost 3 years without setting a foot on the outside world made her felt lonely. She wished that she could enter the college near her house. She wanted to make friends and to smile again.  But maybe her wish will never come true..

..................................................................................................................................................

A year passed, the situation was still the same as before, but it was slightly different than last year.  Ji-Eun stretched her arms to her heart's content.  She yawned and got out of the bed.  She stared at her fingers as she led her way to the bathroom. After having a bath,  she went down to have her breakfast. The girl sat on the chair at the dining room. 

Suddenly the door burst wide open, and a guy entered the room. Ji-Eun didn't pay much attention to him since it was always the plain, old Jonghyun. She countinued to eat her blueberry pancakes and the toast, which was filled with strawberry jam.

"Finally, your wish has come true," Jonghyun stated happily, sitting beside Ji-Eun.

She nodded lighty and continued to eat her breakfast. Everything really did came true. She can finally see the outside world. The girl can finally be outside of the  mansion. 

After she finished her breakfast,  she left together with Jonghyun in a black car driven by her personal driver. The car rode down the hill and the streets of Seoul. Ji Eun peeked outside of the real world by  pulling the window down. She was amazed by its beauty, and dared to try reach her delicate hand out, with the attempt of catching the falling petals of the cherry blossoms.

Jonghyun looked at her, a smile  plastered on his face. The girl, who was always in the house for 3 years,  finally broke free to get her freedom. He looked at his wrist watch and told the  driver to be a bit faster, since they were already late for the opening ceremony. Ji-eun  was  going to be a freshman, hence it would be rude to come late on the first day of school.

They arrived at the Heaven's Wing College just in time. The gate was almost locked but the driver raised his hand to the guard. Both of them got out and the car left. Jonghyun grabbed Ji-Eun's tiny hand and led her towards the hall for the opening ceremony. They had to sit in different section because Ji-Eun was a freshman and Jonghyun was a sophomore. 

Ji-Eun took a seat at the freshman section and remained silent.  The spokeswoman demanded everyone to be silent as the ceremony was about to start. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

After the long ceremony ended, Ji-Eun went to the collge's bulletin board beside the office to know which classes she's in. She copied down the class name  in a small book memo. She walked along the corridors to find class, MF 1 short for Music Freshman Class 1. As she found the class, she took a deep breath in before entering the class.

She entered teh class and viewed many diffent people in front of her. Most of the students were busy searching for their high school friends to seat together. Others stayed at their seat and turned around to converse. Ji-Eun walked, looking down, lowering her gaxe from others to find an empty seat. She found one but she wasn't fast enought to take the seat since someone has sat on it. 

A girl raise her hand and shouted at her. Ji-Eun turned around and looked at her back shyly. The girl smiled at her and said that the seat was empty. Ji-Eun walked towards her with her books tucked in her arms. She sat on the chair and nodded at the girl shyly instead of saying thanks. 

"Hello, my name is Suzy, Bae Suzy," she reached her hand out to shake hands with Ji-Eun.

"M..M..My name is L..Le..Lee Ji... Ji-Eun," she stammered her words, shaking hands with Suzy. She looked down to hide her face from being seen from Suzy. Ji-Eun was being too shy since she had never talked too anyone except Jonghyun and the maids that work at the mansion. She knew maybe Suzy was getting bore of her so her eyes became teary.

"It's okay," Suzy smiled broadly at her, patting her head like Ji-Eun was a little girl though in reality Suzy was a year younger than her. Suzy turned around to face the black board in front.

Ji-Eun wiped her eyes to vanish the tears away. She lifted up her head to see the board with proud. The teacher entered the class and class started. Suddenly a huge bang could be heard. Everyone turned around to look at the door. A girl with black bob hair wearing black sweater with a hoodie, blue jeans skirt and red ankle boots entered the class.

She went to the teacher and apologized for being late. Her voice could be heard from the back since she said loudly made the whole class surprised. Such a small body but a huge voice. After finished apologizing to the teacher, she looked around to find  seat. 

Ji-Eun raised her left arm to her to notify that there's any empty beside her. The bob hair girl noticed Ji-Eun's hand, she walked towards her and sat beside Ji-Eun. Ji-Eun noticed that the girl was writing something on a small piece of paper. After finished writing, she handed it to Ji-Eun. Ji-Eun opened the paper and read.


To my new friend,

                                      thanks for helping me finding this seat. My name is Gong Minji but my family called me Minzy. I hope we can be friends.


Minzy smiled at Ji-Eun after she finished reading. Ji-Eun felt happy but she didn't smiled. The girls changed their focus back to the teacher.

.......................................................................................................................................

Class ended at 2.30pm. The girls stopped by at the cafe to have lunch. The place was quite crowded plus ver noisy. The sound of people shouting made Minzy irritated but she tried to calm herself. Suzy was busy reading a storybook while hearing music through her earphone.

Ji-Eun walked to a lunch table which was near a tree followed by Minzy and Suzy. The students kept silent as the three girls passed through them. All of them admired with their beauty espectially Suzy. 

"This place look nice," Minzy said, widened her arms widely and sat down.

"At least it's better than in there," Suzy closed her book, pointing to the cafe inside.

Ji-Eun nodded a bit and looked to the sky. She was looking how wide can the sky can be. Suddenly, two boys pat her shoulder. Ji-Eun shouted and squated down, putting her kness in her arms. The girls quickly stood up and helped her but Ji-Eun was too scared  too lift her head.

"What are you doing?!" Minzy stood up and shouted at the boys. She was bearing herself to throw her punch at them. Suzy was busy helping Ji-Eun to calm herself. She tried many times but Ji-Eun still was shaking in fear.

"What the hell?!" the boys looked at Ji-Eun weirdly and left them. 

"Ji-Eun there gone already," Suzy said, grabbing her hands, putting Ji-Eun's head on Suzy's left shoulder. Ji-Eun slowly lifted up her head and looked around. Although she's not shaking, but her eyes were scared. She looked around her, Ji-Eun pushed Suzy away and ran .

She ran as fast as she could. She thought that maybe they hate her now. Maybe they don't want to be friends with her, was what she thought. Suddenly, Ji-Eun hit someone. Both of them fall on the ground. Nobody was there since most of the students are at the cafe.

Ji-Eun didn't know who she bumped with instead she leaned on his shoulder and started crying. She put her arms around him and cried. The guy couldn't do anything. He was in a helpless situation, all he could do was to try calming the girl down. He    Ji-Eun's soft hair gently, "whispering at her telling everything is okay" did calmed her down.

Ji-Eun slowly let go of him and wiped her tears. Her face was flushed red, she couldn't beared to see who did she fell on. The girl still shut her eyes, doesn't want to look at the person's face.

"So cute," he giggle, smiling at her while patting her head like patting a stray dog. He couldn't stopped herself from laughing since Ji-Eun was just too cute. He kept on covering himself from laughing oout loud.

Ji-Eun slowly opened her eyes to look at the person who's laughing at her. As she opened, she couldn't believe what she saw. She started to shake in fear again. Her eyes were teary, looked like she's going to cry. Before Ji-Eun could cry, the guy slowly her hair and smiled at her.

She felt calm again but she doesn't know why because it was a guy. She's always scared of guys but why does she felt serene around him. She wiped her tears and looked down. 

"Ji-Eun, are you okay?" someone grabbed her away from the guy.


That is all for this chapter. I'll update next time. Thanks for subscribing me stayuptonight and MilkyCouple4ever. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Reader don't forget to subscribe and comment. Poster made by supernerd from SuperProd;Graphics Request