Meet Kim So Eun

My Last Chance (Obsessed)

Monday 10:48pm in a condo, two friends sitting in the sofa in atheir living room watching tv who features The Famous F4.

 

 

Girl 1: Why are they so handsome?
Her friend sitting besides her didn't even bother to answer her.
Girl 1: Yah! Risa answer me.
Risa: KIM SO EUN! Why are you asking me such a stupid question when you yourself know exactly the answer?
So Eun starred at her then laugh. "I know but -"
Risa: But what? Your the one who's obsessed with them why questioned me?

 

Risa stands up. Leaving So Eun confuse.
So Eun: Yah, where are you going?
Risa smirk and just walk to a room that is a crossed to them and opened it.
So Eun with wide eyes now, ran to her friend then close the door immediately.

 

So Eun: Why did you open my room?
Risa: There are only two of us here. You think I don't know?
So Eun says playfully to her friend: But I'm shy...
Risa opening the door again: Shy my !

 

There it is. It was just not a room it was The Room. From the moment Risa opened the door you can see posters of F4 in every corner of the room. There's also a shelf that's full of Kim Bum stuff from pictures to magazines to everything that he advertise and a lot more that involves Kim Bum.

 

Basically So Eun is obsessed w/ F4 specially Kim Bum.

 

Risa: Gosh! I can't believe I have a friend like you.
So Eun: Why?
Risa: Because I've been your friend, best friend for the last 21 years and I haven't seen this in your old home. If aunty found out about thi-
So Eun cut her friend. So Eun: She will freak out for sure. And will, I repeat W-I-L-L, burn them for sure.
Risa laugh then said: Yes and that's why you moved here in Seoul from Busan. Also I know you want to follow "The Famous F4" wherever they go. Whether it's filming or interview or whatever.
So Eun raising her brows: What's wrong with that?

 

Risa being a friend hug her: Let's go to sleep. I'm so tired looking at your stuff..no I mean entering your room. I feel like I'm in a very different world.

 

Risa was about to walk out saw voodoo dolls. Asked So Eun. "What are this for?" with a look like she's dumb staring at the voodoo doll. 

 

So Eun grab and said: This are for the women who stars with Kim Bum.
Risa stares at her friend: His love interest in the drama or movies?
So E8un nodded.
Risa: What? You voodoo them?
So Eun: Not exactly. I just wish that he will not fall for them.
Risa raising her left brow: KimSoEunSayWhat!?
So Eun: I know. Fine. I'm obsessed. Let's sleep now okay.

 

♥○♥○♥○♥○♥

 

So what do you think?

06-23-09

3:52 pm