The DEBUT

Hot Issue

It was 6th of November all 12 members were very nervous that day especially LEE DONGHAE worrying after whether is his princess coming to Inkigayo to support him.....

"Yah !!" saying Kang-In hitting Donghae head

"Hyung ! wae ??"said Donghae looking innocent

"Still waiting for her ?? "

Donghae just stay quiet and nodded bluntly....

" Don't be sad if she's not coming okay ?? Don't make it effect our debut stage kay ?? First impression is very important it's our first shot and we need to aim good okay ??"

"Nae hyung arraso.."

[Donghae's POV]

Kang-In hyung is right...... maybe i shalll start to practice and forget bout her for a moment...

"Donghae-oppa am i too late ??"

Who is that ?? Her voice is so familiar..

"Oppa mian... i was packing these for you.... i was thinking that you guys will be hungry so i packed this for you guys"

"Oh !! Yoong you came !!! "

[End of Donghae's POV]

[YoonA's POV]

TT.TT his ignoring me it's all my fault stupid alarm clock why didn't you ring earlier luckily Yuri unnie woke me up.... 

"At least you came..."

TT.TT Donghae oppa.... why are you being so cold to me......

"Oppa... sorry that i'm late..... i made kimbap so you guys....."

"Jinjiaro ?? I'll forgive you for the food !!"

[End of Yoona's POV]

[Donghae's POV]

AISH !! How can i be angry at my angel ?? i'm just playing with her~~ kekekekeke she seemed worried...

"Yoong-ah gamsa~ so your kimbap !"

"Hae oppa Hwating for you performance later !!"

"Nae.. i will...."

"Yoong-ah !! How can you not find me, Kim Heechul when you first reach ??"

AISH !!! HYUNG HOW CAN YOU !!

"Hae-ah how can you be so selfish keeping Yoong for yourself ??"

"Oppa.... mian i didn't find you  first cuz i promissed Hae oppa that i'll come to support him so i came first to find him first to inform that i came...."

"OMO ! Yigo buyah ??"

"Yah !! that's mine !! Yoong made that for me !!"

"Hae-ah !! she never said that that's for you~~ SUPER JUNIOR !!! ppali come our lovely yet pretty Yoona made us kimbap and our, LEE DONGHAE doesn't want to share it !!"

ARGH !! Kim HeeChul !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yah !! mulgogi how can you be like that !!"

"Yah !!  Myukchi shikuro !!"

"Oppa don't fight.... i made xtra it's inside my bag.... here take it~"

"Yoong-ah that why we love you~"

#$#$%$^&*%$$%&* What's wrong with Super Junior today ???? Why they keeep taking my Yoong away ??

"Super Junior please go to the stage now you guys are next !"

OMO !! Ottokae ?? i'm so nervous for all of a sudden ?? LEE DONGHAE YOU CAN'T !! YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BEST !! YOUR IM YOON AH IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU !!

[End of Donghae's POV]

"Donghae-oppa HWAITING !!" said Yoong feeling nervous for him also...

Yoong hugged all the members of Super Junior and wish them luck...

"Aja Aja uri SYUPER JUNIOR HWAITING !! " said the leader, Teukkie

All the Super Junior went to the stage and start performing their debut song, TWINS which also known as KNOCK OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLQVl7GVvg0

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry i'm kinda lack of ideas that's y my update are short.... gimmie some ideas~~~ ^-^ tell me if my story is bad... i'll try 2 change it !! hope u like my story...