Danse Macabre

Spookslot

 

This the same as the one from the Efteling oneshots~ Please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know exactly how he was invited to such an  elaborate party but as he ascended the grand marble stairs he didn’t really have a care in the world, the party was a masquerade ball so he was dressed in all his finery along with everyone else. There were fire lit lamps lined in the gardens so people could see their way in the moon light, the stars shining bright on a perfectly clear night, there was little to no wind so the fires barely flickered.

Kyungsoo placed his black lace mask over his eyes before stepping into the grand hall through 20 foot glass doors that he stared at in awe, everything around him looked so expensive that he didn’t know what to do with himself. He quickly moved away from the crowds of people, grabbing a glass of champagne as he walked past the pompous waiter, and hid behind one of the giant marble pillars. He felt so out of place, why was he even invited to something that was so obviously out of his league, Kyungsoo sighed heavily and drank from glass, tilting his head back not noticing that a man not so far away was staring holes into his skull and his eyes trailing hungrily down his neck watching his Adam’s apple bob up and down as he gulped his alcoholic beverage.

The man his bottom lip slowly, giving it a new sheen, he could hear Kyungsoo’s pulse which was starting to drive him crazy and make his head dizzy, the man quickly strode over to Kyungsoo who looked at him with wide doe eyes and a lightly pink dusted on his cheeks. He offered his hand towards Kyungsoo who hesitantly took it, placing his glass on a table nearby, he was slowly led onto the dance floor as the band started to play a new song, Kyungsoo began to panic.

“I-I can’t dance.” He stuttered to the stranger who chuckled softly and smirked, he then leaned into Kyungsoo’s ear.

“I’ll teach you.” The man lightly blew into Kyungsoo’s ear making him shudder, his hands were placed onto the stranger’s shoulder and back. “Just follow my lead.”

As the violins and cellos began their song, the stranger led Kyungsoo around the room in a skilful dance, he was spun gracefully, led around slightly like a ragdoll and he hardly tripped over, which in itself was a minor miracle. This stranger had turned him into a dancer he never knew he could be and as the music began to Kyungsoo was spun countless times before he was dipped as the music suddenly stopped. Everyone else around them was clapping the musicians whilst the couple hadn’t moved from their position, panting and staring into each other’s eyes, the pink on Kyungsoo’s cheeks turning into a deeper shade, the stranger’s eyes had turned darker with lust as he could now feel Kyungsoo’s blood rush around his veins.

One bite wouldn’t hurt right?

The stranger smiled softly at Kyungsoo, pulling him so he was standing up right, and gently kissed his hand, making Kyungsoo blush an even more impossible shade of red, before leading him back to where they were before.

“Thank you… I never caught your name, I’m Kyungsoo.” The stranger looked at Kyungsoo and smirked before kissing Kyungsoo’s hand yet again.

“My name would be Kai, angel.” Kai slowly kissed up Kyungsoo’s arm to his shoulder, pulling at his shirt slightly to get at his clavicle where he slowly , making Kyungsoo shudder and gasp. He pushed Kyungsoo against the stone walls, placing open mouth kisses along his neck, nipping at random parts whilst Kyungsoo gripped onto his back, a certain spot where Kai bit made Kyungsoo moan softly and his knees weak, so Kai placed his hands on Kyungsoo’s hips to keep him up. The back of Kyungsoo’s head hit the wall softly as Kai teased the bulge that was now forming in his trousers, his mouth hung open in silent moans. Kai a trail up Kyungsoo’s neck to his ear which he gently nibbled on, pulling their hips together making both of them moan as their crotches rubbed, Kai placed soft kisses along Kyungsoo’s cheeks before placing small chaste ones over his plump lips, making Kyungsoo whine. Kyungsoo grabbed the younger’s neck crashing their lips together in a heated kiss, he could feel Kai smirk against his lips as he gently bit his lip begging for entrance. Kyungsoo opened his mouth slightly, just enough to let Kai slip his tongue in and battle with his own, a small moan escaping from his lips. Kai was the first one to break from the kiss, grinning and panting at Kyungsoo was also panting and lightly hit Kai on the chest.

“I don’t even know you…” Kai chuckled slightly.

“Ah… but believe me, you want to know me.” Kai smirked at Kyungsoo. “And you’re mine now anyway.” He placed soft kisses on the older’s neck who scoffed at him.

“I’m not an object to be owned.”

“Oh… but you are angel.” Kai stopped his kisses as his eyes turned a dark tint of red and fangs grew, piercing Kyungsoo’s skin. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened again and he wanted to scream from the pain but pleasure and light headedness soon took over him as his blood began to drain into Kai’s mouth, when he drank his full he looked up at Kyungsoo’s dazed eyes placing a chaste kiss on those soft plump lips, his hand under Kyungsoo’s chin. “I own you now.”

Kyungsoo slowly nodded as Kai kissed him again, but this time pushing his tongue into the other’s mouth so he could taste his own metallic blood, gripping onto Kai’s hair tightly as he took another bite from his neck, he slowly looked around the grand hall as his vision blurred and spinning from blood loss, no-one seem to notice the two men. Kyungsoo’s vision slowly turned to black as Kai let him go, holding him gently and the blood that had missed his throat, placing a gentle kiss on the other’s forehead.

This is what happens when you dance with the dead my love.