Chapter 1: Pilot.

50 Shades of Love ❥

Today was just like any other day as planned for you, Go hye mi. You sighed and grabbed your stuff trying to catch a ride with your lovely brother, sungjong. "Oppa, oppa! hurry up i'm going to be late for school." You nagged. By now, you were already outside in the car, waiting for your brother: Mr. Diva Sungjong for what felt like hours. After all that waiting, he finally came in rolling his eyes at you. "Hye mi-ah you can't hangout with wooyoung today, its sungyeol hyung's birthday! remember, you promise him!" sunjong scolded you. 

Sungjong disliked your boyfriend, wooyoung alot. He warned you about him since day 1, since everyone refers to him as "The playboy of the school" but you didn't care, you guys have been dating for almost 2 years. "ah, okay! but only because its sungyeolie oppa's birthday!" you cheeky smiled in response. Soon, enough you guys arrived at school; you and sungjong both went your seperate ways. "HYE MI-AHHH!!!! HYE MI-AHHH!!!" You kept hearing your name being yelled at. But, of course it was your lovely bestfriend sulli. She ran up to you, and gave her one of her famous sulli hugs that you adored. "Isn't it you and wooyoung's 2 year's together today?!" sulli questioned in awe. "yes." you replied in a blushy tone. 

You and sulli had the same 1st period class, math with Mr.hong. Sulli was mad because she hates that class oh so much. But you were kind of happy/excited since your boyfriend was in that class with you. Sulli kept turning around and facing you with the same question. "where's wooyoung-ah?" she repeated numerous times. "I don't know!!" you pouted annoyingly. Mr.hong was giving one of his boring lectures about math again, after he finished he was calling attendance. You still couldn't spot your lovely boyfriend anywhere.The teacher called everyone's name one by one, once he reached wooyoung's and nana's name there was no answer. Everyone questioned you since, you were his girlfriend. Some student told the teacher that wooyoung and nana went to the rooftop. 

Sungjong grabbed your arm and stopped you. "I'm not letting you go in there."he looked at you with his serious look. "waeeee?!" you nagged. "You're my one and only little sister; i'm not going to let you get hurt because of some jerk!"sungjong pleaded. "oppa, let me go and see my boyfriend!!" you managed to get away from your brother. The door to the rooftop was locked you sighed very loudly. You managed to break the lock with your hair clip, luckily. But turns out, maybe you should listened to your brother. Before you knew it you hit rock bottom, all your books fell and you were dead shocked. 

 

 

a/n: Hi everyone! ^^ This is my first story. Omg I know the chapter is so short. But i'm going to update tomorrow, so don't worry! Please support me; subscribe & comment! Thank you so so much! Get ready for more drama ;____; sorry for the cliffhanger!! >___<

 

                                                     -miyoung.