CHAPTER SEVEN

Ji-Hoo Look Alike

Nikki's POV

 

"Tao-ssi... this... what are we doing here..?" I ask as I swallow hard. We are standing in front of a five-star hotel. The hotel is very massive and wonderful! It looks like elites and really rich people are the only ones who could afford to go in there.

"Eat," He states simply.

"Mwoeyo?" I ask, puzzled.

"We are going to eat here," He explains. My jaw drops, "Eat? Here? Tao-ssi... this is... a bit... ummm..."

"What? Come on. Let's go inside," He says as he offers his arm. I think twice before linking my hand to his arm. This. Is. Awkward. >///<

"Young master, this way," The man that looks like the manager leads us to a conference room inside the hotel. I look around as he leads us there. Where is he taking us?! And why 'Young master'? I want to ask him all that but I feel so shy to speak. The manager opens the door and inside it was a long rectangle glass table at the center of the room. The window is a floor-to-ceiling glass and it has a very perfect view of Seoul. Omooo! I quickly run to the window and look below to appreciate Seoul from up there. Seoul is really beautiful. *^▁^* I hear the student president laugh softly. I turn around to see him standing a few steps behind me with a cheeky but charming smile on his face. I flush. What was I doing, running like that? I quickly walk back to him and bow my head, "M-Mianhae. I-I was being to familiar with you."

"No no. Not at all. You look like you were enjoying the view. It's completely fine by me, Nikki..." He answers, waving his left hand to show that it is really okay with him for me to act like that. I flush again as he pronounces my name with total gentleness. Oh gosh. I feel so lucky. My subconscious taps her feet while crossing her arms telling me not to feel that way. You are betraying Jihoo oppa! I don't know what to feel. Tao-ssi walks to the table, pulls a chair and sits comfortably. I just stand there, don't know what to do. I feel so akward. -____-

"Come here. Take a seat," He says as he points with his hand the chair on his right side. He is sitting on the center between the both sides of the table. (If you get what I mean. e.g. the father's place when eating at the table.) I follow his somewhat order and sit where he has pointed. I knot my fingers on my lap as he picks up his phone and dials. He places it on his ear and later on, he is talking.

"Nae... nae... no no... the usual but make it two, ne?... Geurae... Kamsamnida... Bye bye!" He ends the call and places his phone on the table. I didn't utter a word. Actually, I don't even know what to say. He looks at me sternly. I glance at him, uneasily. He smiles then talks, "So, Nikki, while we're waiting for our meal, I want to talk to you about my offer. What do you think about it?"

I swallow. There it goes. That offer thingy. What should I say? Why me of all pretty girls out there, anyway?! I glance at him again and see him staring at me as if studying me as he waits for my answer. I look away, groping for words.

"Ah. E-Eo... Umm... Tao-ssi... C-Can I ask something? Honestly?" I stutter at that question since I really don't know if I said it right. Oh gosh. This is nerve-wrecking!

"You're already asking, Nikki. But kidding aside, I'd be really pleased if you're honest with me," He answers, full of gentleness in every word. Gosh, he's too perfect. Why am I getting affected by him?! It is not right! Here goes...

"T-Tao-ssi, why did you ch-choose me?" I ask nervously. He his head then grins wide, amused.

"Nikki, I want you because I want you. I don't know the real reason but my mind tells me that I should make YOU a part of my staff," He answers half-seriously and gives emphasis to the word 'YOU'. I slowly nod a few times, trying to understand what he said. Okay? I really didn't get it. What was that suppose to mean? -____-

The door opens and the waiter comes in with our food. He walks toward us and carefully places everything on the table. I watch him as he did it. He does all of it with grace and proper etiquette. It looks so cool. This hotel is really fantastic!

"Let's eat first? I'm very hungry," the student president says as he grabs the spoon and fork and starts to eat. I also eat and enjoy the delicious food set in front of me.

 

---------

 

"So, when will I know your final decision?" He asks.

"Umm... I, uh, maybe... a week more? If that's okay?" I reply uneasily. Ever since I met this guy, I always feel nervous around him. Stop it! My subconscious yells at me. He nods with a smile. We are in front of my pad. He drove me there. I have invited him to come inside my pad but he refused, telling me that he still has something else to do.

"O-Okay. S-See you then, Tao-ssi. K-Kamsamnida," I say and bow my head as I thank him. He nods slightly and starts to walk away. I wait for him to finally drive away before I go inside. I huff when I realize what happened that day. What a day!

 

--------------

Sorry~~ >____< I updated so lateeeee.