11

The Perfect Two... Or is it?

***Sungjae's POV***

"Aish, where is this babo, always making me wait for her. It's been 20 minutes already!" I muttered under my breath. It was 9pm and I was waiting outside the icecream parlour in my blue sweater, waiting for Eun Mi. I was about to call her when a pair of hands covered my eyes. 

"Guess who~" the familliar voice sang. 

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe my bestfriend who's like 20 minutes late?!" 

Eun Mi dropped her hands and said, 

"Hey, I was 15 minutes late okay, and I had to help Bong Cha fold the clothes. Sorry," she pouted. 

"Yeah ok let's go I'm hungry!" I dragged her inside.

 

"What do you want?" I asked Eun Mi who was looking at the icecream tubs infront of her.

"Um... this one!" she pointed against the glass.

"Ahjumma, can I have a scoop of Bubble Gum flavour with sprinkles and another scoop of Chocolate Mint with M&M's on top," I pointed. 

 "Neh sure," the ahjumma happily scooped. I started to take out my wallet when Eun Mi grabbed my arm.

"I'm treating you remember? Plus I was late so I owe you," she smiled and gave the ahjumma the dollar bills.

"Kamsahamnida ahjumma," she sweetly said and took the icecreams. 

We sat at the back of the icecream parlour, Eun Mi opposite of me. I took out my phone and scrolled through Twitter.

@boyunisme: I'm so hungry... I need icecream ;_;

I saw the tweet and replied her, 

@boyunisme I'm eating it now kekeke :P 

Few seconds later, she tweeted me back. 

@boyunisme: @theonlyjae Noo, that should be me eating that icecream~ :(

I smiled and replied, 

@boyunisme We should eat together sometime kekeke ><

"What are you smiling at?" Eun Mi eyed me. I snapped out of my thoughts and put down my phone on the table. 

"Nothing," and took a big scoop of my icecream. She arched her right eyebrow and took my phone before I could do anything about it. 

"Heymfsg!" I managed to say through the spoonful of icecream.

A smile crept up her face as she scrolled through my Twitter. "Yah, you know Boyun? Wait, you like her?!" she cheekily grinned. 

"Aniyo! She's just a Twitter friend I just knew. She followed me first." I protested. 

"Eyy, how come I feel like a Twitter friend is going to be something more huh?" she wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. 

"By the way, she's from our school too you know? She's in Year 2... which means she's 18 years old." 

"Yeah, I saw her bio. And so what if she's 18 years old? We're only a year apart. And I didn't say that I like her ey!" I poked her forehead. 

"Yah, that hurt!" she rubbed her forehead. 

-beep-

I grabbed my phone and saw Boyun's tweet.

@boyunisme: @theonlyjae Hehe yeah we should. But I don't know you that well... :x

@boyunisme Well, we can always know each other!~ Keke. Let's have icecream next week then? \^^/

@boyunisme: @theonlyjae Kekeke, neh okay :) 

"Yah, Jae you're smiling to yourself again!! What is it?" Eun Mi stood up and looked down at my phone. 

"Keke I'm having icecream with her next week." I lazily smiled. 

"Omo jinjja?? Hahaha Yoseob oppa will totally laugh if I tell him this!!"

"He wouldn't if you don't tell him... please?" I gave my cutest aegyo.

Eun Mi stucked out her tongue and sang, "Sungjae's in loveeeeeee~~"

"I trust you not to tell Yoseob ok? If not... I won't be your bestfriend anymore!" I threatened.

 

 

***Eun Mi's POV***

 

 

'

"Hey Eun Mi!" I turned to see Hyojin standing infront of me carrying her school books. 

"Hi, Hyojin!" 

"You look great today," she smiled. 

"Oh, thanks, I usually change the way I look hehe." I blushed. 

"I see... oh do you want to sit with me during lunch later? I can introduce you to my other friends." 

My eyes lit up as I heard that. 

"Sure! I'll see you at lunch later." 

"Ok see you," she waved and walked off. 

I was so excited to meet the rest since I didn't really have friends during highschool... I wonder why it was so easy to make friends in college? 

 

Lunchtime...

I searched around for Hyojin and saw someone waving at me. I squinted my eyes and recognised that indeed it was her. I headed over with my lunch tray. 

"Hi!" I brightly said and sat down beside Hyojin. Two of her friends looked at me and smiled. 

"Hi, you must be Eun Mi. I'm Tiffany." one of them smiled. She was beautiful and had gorgeous black hair that fell perfectly, showing off her pretty face.

"And I'm Jessica," the other one said and smiled. She had long orange hair with curls touching just below her s.

We talked and soon got to know with each other. I had a feeling that we were going to be good friends.  

"Eun Mi, you are welcome to sit with us anytime you want, I'm pretty sure we're going to be great friends." Hyojin said.