Everybody is not perfect

I am stronger and better

Victoria POV:

“You can do it Victoria. You are not going to be like you use to in the past. This is your chance of spotlight.” I told myself. I close my eyes and breathing in out, trying calm myself. I had work hard to reach to the top here, i shouldn’t let this opportunity go. Not Now! “Seohyun, are you watching now?” I smirk. “I’ll show what i got in me that you don’t know. You are going to regret for the things you done to me.” Anger boiling up.

 

No POV:

Victoria was running down the school hallway toward her dance room. She was late for her dance class because of work. She was working while studying and practicing. Victoria was studying in Korea alone since all her family members is in China even though she have her busy working brother in Korea. Not wanting to become a burden to the family, she started working for her own income. “PANGG!!” “OUHHH, i’m so sorry i didn’t see where i was going? I’m so sorry!” Victoria said while bending to collect the books that fallen. “Stupid girl. You are wearing 4 eyes already still hitting on people. UGHH, so disgusting!” The girl just crossed her arms showing annoying look. Victoria just stand up and hand her books to the girl. “I’m sorry Seohyun, i didn’t see where i was going, i was rushing.” Victoria asking for forgiveness again. “Whatever, you are just my back-up dance, forever a back-up dancer” Seohyun continue insulting before walking off. Victoria just hold her fist, controlling her frustration. Before running off to her class.

Dance practice ended, i was changing my shoes when Mdm Lee told me, “Victoria, your role has been switch. You will not be the main lead anymore. Seohyun will be the main lead, you will be joining the other ballet dancers.” Victoria was shocked. “But! I have practice a lot for this, how can you take me out? This is unfair!! So you want to be a back-up dancer again?” Victoria shouted. “Life is always unfair, Victoria. Seohyun is perfect for the main cast. Try audition again next year. Join the other dancers for practice tomorrow.” Victoria stood rooted to the ground. Victoria hurriedly, walk off the dance room and went to the canteen. Saw Seohyun with her clique. Victoria walk towards Seohyun.

“What do you want, loser?”

“Give me back my role!”

“What!! Give you back? Don’t you think it should be Thank You for taking my role” Seohyun laugh out loud along with her friends.

“How dare you take my role away after months of me practicing? Are you that heartless?”

“Too bad then! Don’t you think you should look at yourself before asking your role back? I’m heartless, it actually suppose to be kind.”

Victoria just keep silent.

“You think you can be in the spotlight with your nerd? You think you are that talented? PLEASEE!!! You are just another loser, the lower bottom of the school charts.”

Victoria couldn’t control her temper hence, she take the drinks that Seohyun was drinking and splash on her. “You idiot! You think look is all that? You are also just another loser too because you got an ugly heart and soul.”

Seohyun was shock with the water that she quickly try to hit her. “How dare you do that to me? You don’t know me is it? I’m Seohyun okay!!”

Victoria trying to struggle out

All of a sudden, Mdm Lee came to the canteen and saw the chaos. She quickly stop both of us and sent us to her office.

“WHAT ARE GUYS DOING?” Mdm Lee scolded both of us.

“It was Victoria fault, she started all this. She was being unhappy with her role got taken away that why she vent her anger on me.” Seohyun blame Victoria.

“Victoria, what are you thinking you are doing? You are so childish, have your parents ever teach you manners? One more time you are out of the school. You hear that lady?” Mdm Lee scolded Victoria.

“She was insulting me. It was Seohyun fault too. And how dare you say about my parents??” I shouted.

“I don’t care about it. Go Home and self-reflect yourself.” Mdm Lee commanded.

“Okayy...” Holding my frustration in.

After going out of the room. “Stupid, didn’t you see that? Everyone sided me. You are just a loner Victoria.” Seohyun smirk and walk off..

After Seohyun walk off away from her sight. “I’ll get my revenge back Seohyun.” Walking back home.

As soon as Victoria reach home, throwing her back aside and not caring that her brother was waiting for her. Victoria went off to her house dance room. Siwon, walk up the dance room, to see her sister craddle up and sobbing. He was about to enter when Victoria start to rise and play the stereo. She began dancing. Like always, everytime her sister dance Siwon would record it. Siwon just love recording her sister dance, it like a hobby. Seeing her sister dance is like bringing him happiness and peace. Suddenly, while her sister dance she collapse to the ground. Siwon hurriedly enter and ran towards her sister. Victoria look at her brother who is patting her back, she hug him tight. “Oppa, i can’t do this? Everyone here succeded by looks. I have no looks therefore i can’t dance. My performance that omma and appa expected to see was taken away.” Victoria break down into tears. “It okay, you will be alright. You are always pretty. Remember omma said? She said as long as our inner beauty is beautiful everything about us will be beautiful.” Siwon try to calm her down. Victoria continue to cry till late night and she start to fall asleep. Siwon carry her up to her room. Patting her hair. “What goes around comes around, my sister. I will show them what my sister is capable of to those bastard that make my sister cry.”

The next day, “Viccc~~~ Wake up! Breakfast then we are going out, i told your teacher you got some family problems.” Siwon knock on the door but there was no response. Siwon try to open the door and went to her sister. He saw Victoria sweating, he try to touch her forehead. It was burning hot. Siwon quickly carry her and bring her to the hospital. Victoria had been sleeping the whole day and Siwon taking care of her. The next day, Victoria regain her conscious. “Oppa, i don’t think i can do this in that school. I am going to other school.” Victoria sob again. “Don’t cry. We will chose other school that don’t have bad bastards like them okay?” Siwon calm his sister down and hugging her. 1 week had gone, waiting for her applications to be accepted. Victoria had submitted her applications to whole world that have ballet dance class. Like normal, Victoria had went out to take her mail. Looking through each of the mail, she saw her name on one of the mail. Victoria quickly open it and read it. “ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!!!! I got into The Royal Ballet school” Victoria screaming out loud making her brother who is eating breakfast spurt out his food. “Oppa, I didn’t sign up for this school how did I end up there?” Victoria ask in curious. “Hahahaha :D This thing who help you?” Siwon pointing at his phone camera. “Thank you oppa, I love you. You are the best!” Victoria hug Siwon.

 

Victoria POV;

“The final performance will be from the top prestigious ballet school The Royal Ballet school in Covent Garden, London, England. Let present our guest of honour Victoria Song, The Daughter of Song Family.” The emcee announce. I went to my position closing my eyes. As the music start, I began dancing and open my eyes. The music start to end, I began to dance back to my ending position. Closing my eyes… Hearing the loud applause. I open my eyes and saw everyone giving me a standing ovation. Tears just form in my eyes. I bow down as an appreciation. The curtain close. I went back to my dressing room.

 

Siwon POV;

The performance ended. I, omma and appa waited for Victoria at the entrance hall. I saw Seohyun and her clique. Her face expression just show unhappiness, then she saw me looking at her.  She quickly try to flirt with me from far. I just show my smirk face. “OPPAAAA!!! OMMAAA!! APPAA!!!” I saw Victoria running towards us and waving. Suddenly reporters start to crowd in front. I just smile and wave back. Victoria ignore the reporters and went towards us. Hugging each of us. “Victoria, how did you end up there? Victoria, do you know that you are in top 5 list beautiful natural beauty? How do you feel being talented and pretty? Do you have any competitors?” Questions by questions was attack to my sister. “All your questions will be answer tomorrow during my press conference. Right now I would like to spend time with my family. Thank you!” Victoria said politely holding my hand and walk off. I just look at my sister and smile happily. Who would have thought an ugly and a nobody would be as successful as now.