Dinner with Jay

Not Another Breakfast From Hell!!!

A.N - Hey readers, so this is my first fan-fic I've ever written. I'm so excited. My friend Valkyrie95 loves Jay Park and gave me the idea so Thank You. I've never written a story which is in this type of format. (Using You) so this is probably really bad. I've written YOU way too many times. :P 

If anyone has feedback, even if its bad, I would love to hear it. It would help me become a better writer. My stories are usually very descriptive or long, so if anyone wants a story in that style feel free to ask :) I do take requests

Sorry for making this so long, I hope you enjoy my first fic xx

 

“Bye Yuri”, you said as you walked towards the taxi, after filming your group’s debut MV.  Your body ached from the intense three hours of constant dancing, all you wanted to do was eat and sleep with your man.  Jay is the perfect boyfriend, he always made sure to be home after his schedule had finished. Every Friday, he would do something special, sometimes he would endure a whole night of watching chick flicks with you, sometimes he would give you a private concert.

While you were thinking of Jay’s plans for tonight, your phone buzzed.

Jay – Hey babe, I’m home xx I can’t wait to see your new MV, you’ll look stunning. I bet you’re really tired, so relax. I’ve created a special night for us. See you soon xox

You smile at the screen….Jay Park…always the charmer

The taxi parks out the front of your apartment and you pay the driver. Suddenly you begin to smell something. ‘Maybe it’s the gas from the taxi?’ you thought to yourself.

You open the door and walk into your living room; pictures of you and Jay are lit up by candles which are scattered around the room. The stereo was playing the song from your first date.

This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go.

I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home.

I’ll spend forever, wondering if you knew,

I was enchanted to meet you

 

That smell from earlier was coming from the kitchen, Oh No!

 

Jay was learning over the stove, wearing a pink frilly apron with a floral design on the front.  You began to laugh at the sight of Jay. Your man turned around, startled.

 

“Hey babe, um could you possibly…hand me the salt?”

 

You run back into the lounge room and grab your phone, searching through your contacts, you finally get to Nichkhun. You call him.

 

BEEP BEEP!!

 

N – Yeoboseyo?

 

Nichkhun oppa, it’s me ___________. There’s a problem, Jay’s cooking!!!

 

N - ………NO NOT THE CHIGAE INCIDENT AGAIN. THAT WAS A BREAKFAST FROM HELL!!

 

Oppa what do I do?

 

N - …….Not the chigae….no…no….no…..Get Take-Away…..GET PIZZA!!!

 

Oppa? OPPA!

 

BEEEEEEEP!!

 

You stared at your phone, wondering what to do. You remember watching 2pm’s Idol Army, seeing Jay and Wooyoung cooking. Nichkhun nearly gave up food after that episode.  You decide to re-enter the kitchen, finding Jay learning over a cook book, his eyes scanning over every detail.

 

“Ok, so if I just add chili pepper, that should fix it…right?”

 

You just wanted to take a photo of this moment, Jay wearing a cute apron, trying to figure out what to do next. You had never seen him look so cute, very different from his manly self.

 

Jay turns around; you swear you saw a tear fall down his face. You walk over and hug him tightly. You can feel his arms wrap around you.

 

“I know you tried hard baby, but it’s ok. Just you spending time with me is special. You don’t need to do anything else”.

 

Jay lifts your chin up and kisses your lips lightly.

“This is why I love you ____________. You’re the only person who doesn’t expect me to be anyone else. You look at me and all you see is Jay. Not Jay Park the performer.”

 

You smile and kiss him back. You deepen the kiss, wrapping your hands around his neck. After a few minutes, Jay pulls away.

 

“Hey do you wanna get Pizza instead? I don’t trust my cooking”, you ask.

 

He nods and grabs your hand, leading you towards the door. Jay hugs and whispers in your ear,

 

“That cooking session reminded me so much of Idol Army. Now that was a Breakfast from Hell”.

 

You smile to yourself    

Thanks Nichkhun!

 

(I do not own Enchanted by Taylor Swift)