CHAPTER 1

Love Will Always Sweeter With You [HITAUS]

 

 

Seunghyun: "Saeng, are you really going back to Korea?"

Hanbyul: "Yes oppa, I will."

Seunghyun: "Even though you will going to see Hongki hyung there?"

Hanbyul: "Even though I will see anyone there. I heard Hyomin eonnie will be going back there too but naybe a week later."

Seunghyun: "Hyomin who?"

Hanbyul poke Seunghyun's forehead hard. "Yaaa,  Hyomin eonnie, the girl that you love but eventually you still hurt her."

Seunghyun: "yaaa Lorrainne.! Shut up. Aish .. I will help you pack your things so that you could leave Japan soon."

Hanbyul: "TCH!! skinny.!"  taps Seunghyun shoulder. "Don't you dare call me by my English name again or else.."

Seunghyun stiffen a bit: "Or else what Miss Lorrainne?"

Hanbyul: "Or else i'll call Hyomin eonie and tell her that you are still inlove with her crazily inlove with her."

Seunghyun stands up immediately: "yaaa!!  I don't love her anymore. I'll never will. I neeed air, I'll go out for a while." And he went out of the room as fast as he could.

Hanbyul shouted: " Better buy me an icecream oppa. Arigatou silly oppa. hahah"

 

                 Hanbyul continue packing her things. Hanbyul is a 17 years old Korean girl that had just graduated in highschool in Japan. She and her older brother is livng in Japan for almost long period of time now, at first it was just because their parent's business but now it because they started to love the country and they have also having lots of friends and also to study the music. They both want to learn the Japanese music. And now, Hanbyul has a three months vacation and she'll be a university student soon.

 

                  Even I met him there. Hanbyul said to herself. Yes, if possible she doesn't want to see Hongki again, it's not because she hated him or what. She just don't want to see him. Simple as that.

Seunghyun: "Hanbyul, i'm back. Come down here and eat your precious ice cream."

        That was fast. Hanbyul told herself. "Oppa, why did you get back so fast, I know that the icecream parlor is just two blocks but why..."

Seunghyun shakes his head as if he wants to ignore some thoughts " It's just... errr... because the girl in front is following me. She is really creepy."

Hanbyul: "hahahahaha..  you mean your stalker?"

Seunghyun: "errr... yeah"

Hanbyul: "hahahahah she is really persistent."

Seunghyun: "What ever. I just don't want that she'll get near me."

Hanbyul: "you are so funny oppa.. Don't you like it? You have a persistent stalker and suitor? She is also occassionally giving you gifts and letters."

Seunghyun: "I better be alone forever."

Hanbyul: "You will not. Trust me. Anyway what do you want for dinner?"

Seunghyun: "Any will do. When will you be going to Korea?"

Hanbyul: "In three days from now, because I need to watch the event at Jaejin oppa's school."

Seunghyun: "Oh yeah, hyung mentioned it to me and he also mentioned it to me that Abby noona and he will be official together on that day."

Hanbyul: "really? That's exciting. Abby eonnie will be happy now because she is always inlove with Jaejin oppa."

Seunghyun: "Oh really? I never thought of that. I just thought that Abby noona is sweet and kind to everyone."

Hanbyul: "It's because when you are talking to her you are jus asking about music and Hyomin eonnie."

Seunghyun: "And sorry for that. I really thought they know each other."

Hanbyul: "well basically, Hyomin eonnie was almost raise and grow up here in Japan so she just knew Abby eonnie for several time only."

Senghyun:"Enough of them.  You don't want to talk about Hongki hyung? he message  last night and he was saying."

Hanbyul: Okay. enough oppa.  must coo our dinner for us."

 

             Is she still affected? Seunghyun asked himself. Well Hanbyul is really upset when Hongki did it and for the fact that at the young age she is always telling me and Hongki hyung that she'll marry the latter. Since Seunghyun is doing nothing so he decided to open up his laptop to check if there's some important email for him.

 

             Oh! There's new email. Seunghyun thought. He found that Hongki is the sender. And the message is ...

 

                      "Hey Dork. how are you? I am going home at Korea. I am with Choi Jonghoon, the guy that I am telling you that is really cool when he is playing guitar. How about you? When will you go home? Hyomin saeng, she will be going home too, I think.

                         Anyway, how is Lorrainne? Is she okay? Is she still angry? I hope she is not, anymore. Hey, don't you dare tell her the reason why I need to do that okay? Hope to see you two soon dork. Always take good care of her. ( . ^___^ .)"

 

                   --------

 

Suddenly Hanbyul enter  Seunghyun's room. "Oppa the food is ready, we should eat now."

Seunghyun: "Yes, i will follow you downstairs."

Hanbyul: "Okay."  then she went down.

Seunghyun: "aish.. that was near. Ergh.. I need to reply to Hyung's message and warn him that dongsaneg will going home too. It will be a wold war if ever they met."

Hanbyul shouted. "Oppaaaa~!"

Seunghyun shouts back: "Coming~!!!" 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

i know it was not a good chapter.. but bare with it.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

enjoy .. you may follow me in my twitter @asdfghjBULLY

안녕.