twenty-eight.

Torn

Miyoung POV

I looked over to the kitchen room where Kyuhyun was sitting. Donghae had just left to buy some groceries and I was left alone with Kyuhyun. How Nice O_O. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I said as I walked towards the counter. I was on one side as Kyuhyun was on the other side. He turned around and gave a faint nod.

"Were we close before I lost my memory?" I asked as he looked down at his hands and hesistated into speaking. He leaned his hands on the counter and pushed his body fowards closer to me, leaning across the counter. He leaned all the way until his lips were inches away from my lips.

"We were this close," he said and closed the gap between our lips. I gasped as he started biting my lower lip. I felt his tongue, tingling on the side of my lips. I opened my mouth slightly as his tongue pushed in, leaving me clueless. He was holding my neck as I gripped the side of the counter. He finally released me as he was panting for air. My eyes caught his eyes as my eyes widened. We...just kissed? I thought as I ran off to my room, closing the door. I sat down on the bed as I covered myself with the blanket. I didn't hear someone come into the room as I just started to say my thoughts outloud.

"BWOH?!?! He kissed me? What? WHAT IN THE WORLD? But it was kinda sweet.............but UNACCEPTABLE!" I said to myself as I found someone prance on me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I turned around to find Kyuhyun's lips, once again touching mines. I tried to free myself from him as his legs kept me put, legs at either sides of me. I tried to move my face as he began to kiss my lips again.

"Don't......you........run........away," He said between kisses. I slowly gave up to him as I began to kiss him back, grabbing his hair with my hands. He pushed me back onto the bed as he began to slightly pull on the blouse I was weraing.

korean-pretty-neckline-blouse.jpg

I tried to pry his hands off but he just started to pull on it even more. Suddenly, I heard the front door bang open as Donghae shouted.

"I'M BACK!" he yelled as Kyuhyun and I, both shocked, got up from the bed and rushed to the kitchen where we pretended we were just finding stuff to eat.

"Hey, what were you guys doing?" Donghae said as Kyuhyun and I looked at each other.

"Finding food. I'm glad you finally came," I said as I took one of the begs Donghae was holding and began eyeing its contents.

"Donghae-ah, wanna eat ice cream with me?" I asked as Donghae nodded, pulling out two spoons from the cabinet.

"Hey, what about me?" Kyuhyun asked as Donghae wriggled his eyebrows. 

"There's another carton for yourself," Donghae said pointing to the bag.

"But-" Dongahe and I already entered the living room before we got to here the rest of Kyuhyun's sentence. Kyuhyun walked into the living room pouting as he saw Donghae and I sharing the same carton of ice cream. Kyuhyun sat to the right of me as Donghae sat on the left. We decided we were going to watch a scary movie which I absolutely HATE because I can't stand them. I turned to look at the screen to see this really creepy and scary face. What was she called? The grudge or something? She began to walk towards the screen.

"DONGHAE!!!!!!!" I yelled as I hugged his arm, hiding behind his back. I heard Kyuhyun snicker.

"Scaredy cat," he said under his breath as I sat up annoyed.

"I AM NOT!" I said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Really? Huh. Fine, for the next 10 minutes, you cannot hide behind Donghae," he said as I nodded.

"Bring it on," I said. Suddenly, the TV had produced a high shriek as I screamed and clung onto Kyuhyun's arms.

"You never said anything about your arm!" I said defending myself as I felt Kyuhyun's body stiffen. I quickly released. 

"I think I like Donghae better," I said as I went back to Donghae leaving Donghae smiling.

** After Dinner **

I walked to use the bathroom and when I was done cleaning my hands, I was about to open the door when I heard Kyuhyun and Donghae raising their voices.

"Hyung! You never told her?" I heard someone say, sounding like Donghae's voice.

"I-i-i-i couldn't," Kyuhyun said as I heard a slap. I covered my mouth and wondered who got hurt. 

"You were cheating on her the whole time?" Donghae raised his voice.

"....I had too hyung. You just wouldn't understand," he said as I stepped out of the restroom. I saw Kyuhyun with a picture in his hands. I tried to smile.

"Oh! What's that?" I said as I took the photo. It was.................

2011-02-07-Ultrasound-3-05.jpg

[dont mind the name on the photo XD]

I saw some writing on the back.

Forever here for you, Mom and Dad will take care of you.

Mommy Seohyun and Daddy Kyuhyun.

I dropped the photo as my heart began to tear into a million pieces. He....was starting his own family already? I thought as I ran off into the cold night, crying. I heard Kyuhyun chase after me and yell but I didn't stop.

"Miyoung-ah! Wait up! Please!!" he yelled as I continued to run furthur into the darkness. I ended up near a bar so I decided to walk in and get a drink, wiping my tears, entering. I sat on one of the empty chairs as the song was blasting through the bar, colorful lights shining everywhere.

aliens-disco-panglao-bohol-144.jpg

I waved to the bartender to just get me vodka or anything as he quickly gave me a cup of liquid. I drank it down in one gulp as I wiped my lips. I waved again for another one. By the time I had felt finished, I had already drank 10 glasses. I waved my arms like a maniac.

"Hahahaha. Yah! My boyfriend cheated on me! He's starting a family already!" I said randomly to a guy sitting next to me as the guy smiled.

"Are you alright, miss?" he asked as I stood up, wobbling.

"Of course I am! Hehe," I said as I almost collapsed but landed in the guy's arms.

"Thanks," I said as I leaned on the counter. Suddenly, I heard a very familiar voice talk to me.

"Miyoung, let's go," the man said as he grabbed my hand he came out of NOWHERE! I flicked his hand off.

"Ha! Who would want to go with you! You're two-timing Kyu. I don't like that. See! This guy right here is MY boyfriend," I said pointing to the guy who helped me earlier and kissed the guy on the cheek.

"THAT'S IT! You're coming with me!" Kyuhyun said as he grabbed my hand harshly, dragging me outise into the cold surroundings.

MARSHA_COLD_WAR_single_0.jpg

[i liked the pic ^_^]

I leaned against the brick building.

"I, want my boyfriend NOW!" I said as I slightly punched Kyuhyun's arm.

"No! I am your boyfriend!" he said, grabbing my shoulders. I shook them off.

"Two-timing ," I cursed as I started to walk away but Kyuhyun pulled me around to kiss me. I slapped his face.

"It's not going to work this time! I won't fall for your kisses!" I said.

 

Updated. ^_^ It was longer this time. I'm sorry, I'm just so hype about the SJM Break Down a,bum! If you haven't listened to it, GO NOW! Cause' its so awesome ^_^ Okie.....so.....what do you think? Why does Kyuhyun have that picture? Haha. You'll find out soon. Hope you liked so please comment and subscribe! THanks for reading~~

tumblr_mga4epjU4N1qkffj3o8_250.gif

tumblr_mg9g7emmQ11qe7lq8o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mgad1fasfS1qcp0vuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg9p2rpeEA1r2zwjro1_500.gif

tumblr_mgaiepheSi1qddb05o2_250.gif

tumblr_mg94q6f2rN1qijhiio2_500.png

tumblr_m5kv9hvzFi1rv4ik7o1_250.gif

tumblr_m82nfhx0FM1qcbmeno1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mgc5t9DuzC1s1cgkoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgc54jfP5X1s1cgkoo1_500.jpg

image

tumblr_mgc05mzIXa1r15xg4o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mgbhlcfKMU1rdt2lmo4_500.jpg

Today is my random kpop day SORRY~ ^_^