fourteen.

Torn

Recap: "I didn't want-" before I even finished my sentence, I was silenced as Kyuhyun's lips crashed into mines. It felt like my knees were starting to feel 'weak' as he kept kissing me passionately. My eyes widened about the fact he was kissing me. I pushed him away from me as he just pulled me right back into the kiss. I tried to push him with my hands but he ended up locking them behind my head with one hand firmly gripping it. He used his other hand to pull my waist towards him as I felt like screaming. WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE KISSING ME?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

casal-couple-gabife-igottapeenow.tumblr.

Miyoung POV

After a few moments of *that*, I quickly pushed him off of me when I felt his hands slightly loosen his grip around me. I pushed him into the wall and started running off. Of course knowing the person Kyuhyun is he quickly ran to me and held my hand to prevent me from running.

"Miyoung, stop!" he said and tried to turn me around but I just slipped my hand out of his grip and started running home. I quickly slid the key in my door and locked it. I sighed and leaned on the door. I thought of the moment we just had there with Kyuhyun kissing me. ARGH~ Cho Kyuhyun! Get out of my mind! I thought as I suddenly jumped up from the loud banging on my door.

"Kyuhyun! Go away!" I yelled through the door and I heard a voice say something.

"I'm not Kyuhyun," the voice said as I breathed in relief and let the door open, suprised to see who was there.

"Woo....hyun," I barely choked out with my voice as he pushed me into the house letting himself in and dragged me to my bedroom. He sat me down on my bed.

"Did you visit?" he asked in a stern voice? I gulped remembering that day. Yes, I did Woohyun.

"And what does that matter to you? Am I not allowed to visit? Why? Are you doing things you're not suppose to be doing?" I blurted out as I saw his expression change.

"So you saw.." he said and removed his jacket, placing it on the bed. I scooted away from where he was standing.

"And if I did? I have no intentions of doing anything Woohyun. So just leave me alone." I said quickly before he stood me up and pinned me to a wall. I stared into his eyes and he cupped my face.

"Miyoung, I'm sorry," he said and tried to place his lips on mines but I kept on pushing him away before his lips reached mines. He kept on pushing his face towards mines but I managed to get away from him. I went to the door to open it but before I could do so, he grabbed me and put me on the bed with him laying on top of me.

"Woohyun, get away from me," I said with anger in my eyes. He grabbed both of my hands in his preventing me from pushing him and pinned both my legs down with his legs at my waist. I glanced up at him to see him leaning closer to me. His face went down to my face but I turned my head to face my right and he ended up kissing my cheeks instead of my lips.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled as he just kept on trying to kiss me. Suddenly, the door banged open and I saw a Hyunjoong at the door.

"Oppa!" I said when I saw his face. Hyunjoong pulled Woohyun away from me and pushed Woohyun out of the front door. I heard Woohyun yelling.

"Miyoung! This isn't over!" Woohyun yelled before he was silenced by the slamming front door. I ran over to Hyunjoong and hugged him.

"Don't leave me!" I said and started to cry with my head buried in his shirt. I felt he patted my back and hugged me.

"I won't," he said and led me to the room where he gently placed me down in the bed. He quickly climbed on to the bed with me.

"Oppa, what are you-" I started asking but before I could say anything else, he s his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I could feel him breathing on my neck whispering.

"Lets just stay like this for 5 minutes," he said and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Oppa-"I said and scooted away from him a little. All he did was move closer to me and hug me even tighter.

"Miyoung-ah," he said and turned me around to face him. I gulped.

"Ne ...oppa..." I said and I looked into his eyes.

"I love you," he said and placed a kiss on my cheek. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Mwo?!" I said and moved my arms away from him.

"Yes, Miyoung, I loved you ever since when we graduated," he said and placed a kiss on my lips this time. My cheeks started to fluster and my heart began to beat really fast.

I love him, don't I? I really do. How can I not notice my best friend likes me? I'm so stupid. You pabo, Miyoung!

I looked at Hyunjoong in the eyes and smiled placing a kiss on his hand.

"Oppa, I love you too," I said as he gave me a wide grin.

"Chincha?" he asked and I nodded. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my lips one last time for the night.

"Good night Miyoung-" he said and I smiled.

"Sweet Dreams Oppa," I said and turned around to find Hyunjoong have his arms wrap around my waist.

That night, I slept really well.


HAHAHAHAHAHA Im done with this update! So whatdya think? Hyunjoong and Miyoung are finally together but don't worry, something will happen! LML. So, sorry for not updating sooner. I have lots of homework and its tiring T_T. So, would any of you like to listen to CN Blue? Their band is really cool too~ Anyways, I don't want to type any more so I'm just going to end it here by saying.............I GOT MY Y FREE AND SINGLE POSTER and that I Love you all READERS+SUBSCRIBERS+COMMENTERS~ SARANGHAE <3

CN BLUE WALL 2