OneShot

Not-So-Ordinary Couple [one-shot]

 

                              You went to Infinite's dorm after hearing from the boy that Sungyeol's sick . You knocked at the door twice before someone opened the door. It was Sungyeol, he was a bit pale and he looked like he just woke up.

 

"oh Eunjae-ah" he stood up straight

"oppa!Goodmorning" you smiled, you were about to ruffle his messy hair but the realization about your height stopped you.

"I'll save that when I grow a little bit more" you took your hand back to your side. He let out a cute chuckle.

"what? I know I'm cute and all that but arent you going to let me in first?" you raised an eyebrow, he pouted "I'm going to think first" he leaned on the frame of the door

"Excuse me, this bag is kinda heavy you know?" you furrowed your eyebrows "Wait, I'm still thinking" he tapped his chin twice

"LEE SUNGYEOL!!!" you bursted "Arasso, Get in miss~" he moved to the side and bowed.

"Well thank you, Jerk" you headed to the kitchen with him following you, you placed the bag of grocery on the countertop

"Thanks for your help" you beamed "But I didnt do anything" Sungyeol blinked innocently "EXACTLY" you rolled your eyes "Oh Sarcastic" He said with a shaky voice followed by a chuckle

"That's something good to go against your attitude" he nodded in agreement "True" You prepared the things you'll need and started cutting the raddish.
 

"What happened? The boys told me you're sick" you glanced at him who was lying down on the floor, his elbow was supporting his hand and his head was resting on his palm with his back facing you.

"yeah , last night" he answered back without even looking at you, you dropped the ingredients in the pot , you approached him and sat down, you were still facing his back. You took a lollipop in your pocket and unwrapped its wrapper.

 

"Yeol oppa" he looked back at you with his mouth slightly open , you popped the lollipop into his mouth. "There, I figured that your blood sugar must have dropped last night so enjoy that lollipop" you smiled at him, he was surprised. You went back to the kitchen to finish the soup you are cooking. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped your waist making you jump a little, he placed his chin on top of your left shoulder.

 

"What is that? Dried Pollock Soup?" he asked like a 6 yr old kid. You lightly nodded "You must be feeling tired" you touched his cheek still in the same position. "Do I need to be honest?" he asked you with a soft voice "Yeah, I'll be fine" you took your hand off his cheek, you stir your soup "exhausted" he whispered. You knew all along that he'll be tired since thats what he normally feel whenever his blood sugar drop, but he was acting like he was fine for you not to be worried "babo, you know that I'm used to it" you hugged his arms.

 

"You're the best" he kissed your cheek "I know~" you sang and giggled. You turned around and faced him. "Sit" you pointed at the chair, he looked back but quickly looked at you again, he gave you a kissy face and pointed his lips. You sighed, you took his lollipop and gave him a peck, he opened his mouth for you to put his lollipop back to his mouth but you put it on your mouth instead. "Aigoo" he pinched your nose then sat on the chair.

 

"TADAH!" you placed the food on the table.

 

"Woah" his eyes widened "I'm not gonna eat all these am I?" he raised an eyebrow

 

"nope , you dont have to , you just need to finish it all" you leaned your chin on your palm and smile innocently. You took out the lollipop and threw it.

 

"What a difference baby" he sarcastically replied. "Eomma made the kimchi, she told me to bring you some so I did, it's in the fridge" you looked and pointed the fridge "Just tell me if you want more so I co-" you faced him and he stole a kiss from you. You were shocked, you blinked for a few times.

 

"You're the best girlfriend ever, I love you Eunjae-ah" he pinched both of your cheeks

 

"I love you too Sungyeollie" you patted his head, "you know what? I love it when you're sitting, please dont stand?" you joked and he laughed "midget"

 

"I am not a midget!" "Dwarf?" "Stop it you Giant bird brain!" "Excuse me, what? I cant hear you cos YOURE TOO SMALL" "I hate you" "I know" You groan in annoyance, you leaned in and kissed him passionately, You can feel him smilling on the kiss

 

 

 

 

 

TADAH!

special mention to my sis! =) hello~ hope you liked it