Final

Birthday date

"Junhong!" Yongguk slapped Zelo's , ruffling his hair. "It's your birthday today, has Sooyu planned some surprise for you?" sitting on the edge of the bed, Yongguk looked at the younger, who was staring intently at his laptop. 

"Aish, hyung," Zelo flailed his right arm, indicating for Yongguk to leave his room, "I'm watching Reply 1997, talk to me later, will ya? And Sooyu noona is working night shift at the cafe today, she would probably be busy," Zelo sighed, still staring intently at the screen of the laptop. "Talk to you later, hyung."

As Yongguk walked out the door, he began to laugh. Fishing out his phone, he called Sooyu. 

"Sooyu, Junhong thinks he can't meet you today."

"How can that be? It's his birthday! I'm leaving my shift to Minyoung unnie, I'm bringing him out today!"

"Really?! Junhong must be happy!" 

"I haven't seen him since your last comeback, you and Daehyun just released your new teaser photos, and you guys never had enough rest. Of course as the maknae's girlfriend, I am going to bring him out today! But, care to be part of my plan?" 

"Of course, what plan?" 

"I'm going to set up a small restaurant like candle-lit dinner at the beach close to my house, I need you and the others to be positions of some things."

"I'm in- No, we're all in. I'm sure they will all agree to it."

"Great! 5pm, at my cafe." 

"Sure. Bye, Sooyu."

"Bye, Yongguk!" 

~.~

Exactly at 5pm, the B.A.P members, excluding Zelo, were all dressed up and ready to leave to Sooyu's cafe. "Hyung, why are we doing this again?" Jongup groaned, doing small hand movements of his dance. "It's for Junhong, and at the same time you can see Sooyu," Daehyun laughed, "I know you're excited. Let's go!" 

"Wait! What about Junhong?" Youngjae looked ahead, tilting his head up, chin pointing at Zelo's room. "I told him to leave the house at 7pm, we, including Sooyu, would be done by then." Yongguk explained, opening the door. 

"Bye Junhong!" the five of them shouted, leaving the dorm, to Sooyu's cafe. 

~.~

"Yongguk and Himchan... the two of you lead- no, the two of you carry Junhong to the 'entrance' of the 'dinner' area," Sooyu said, pointing at the area. "Then over there, Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae, you stand there and lead Junhong all the way to the table, and then Yongguk and Himchan, make sure to stay at Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae's place, okay?"

The five of them happily agreed, excited.

Ten minutes before seven, Zelo went out of his dorm, wearing a tuxedo and carried along his skateboard.

Of course, he wouldn't go anywhere without his skateboard. 

As he skated to the beach, he saw Yongguk and Himchan standing beside a palm tree, wearing white suits, hands behind their backs. "Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung!"

He stopped skating, and carried his skateboard to where his hyungs where.

Without saying a word, Yongguk and Himchan swiftly carried him to the entrance of the area. "Wait! Yonggukkie hyung! Himchannie hyung! Let me down! Bang Yongguk! Kim Himchan!" Zelo flailed his legs around in anxiety, afraid of what would happen next.

"Let me dow--" before Zelo finished his sentence, he was already being put down, onto the ground. "What is happening, hyung?"

Both Zelo's hyungs did not answer.

"Fine! If you don't answer me, I'll find out myself!" Zelo cutely stomped away, pouting in the process. 

Yongguk and Himchan began to laugh, and they ran to where the other three were.

Zelo looked around again, to see Daehyun standing on his right, smiling widely, showing him a sign that said, 'Walk further!' Then, Daehyun ran away. 

As Zelo walked even further, he saw Jongup, holding up another sign, 'You're close, Junhong-ah! Walk somemore!' Then, he did the same as what Daehyun did, run away. 

Zelo began to grow curious, as he walked further in, carrying his heavy skateboard. 

Jongup then held out a cake, black forest. On the cake, there was an image of Zelo's mascot, Totomato. "Happy birthday, Choi Junhong!" the five of them shouted, including Sooyu. "Sooyu noona!" Zelo ran to hug her, then kissed her on the cheek. 

"Junhong-ah, come, let's eat dinner! Today, your hyungs are going to be the waiters!" Sooyu led him to the table, and Yongguk came with the first dish after settling down. 

Then there goes the second...

Third...

Fourth...

Fifth...

Then the dessert... 

And soon, Zelo and Sooyu were busy rubbing their stomachs, indicating that they were full. 

"Anyone up for ice cream?" Himchan laughed, holding up a jumbo box of mint chocolate flavored ice cream. 

"Hyung, no!!! I'm full!!!" 

"Please no more Himchan oppa!!!" 

~.~

After the dinner, Zelo and Sooyu sat at rocks, leading to the sea, listening to the calm, clear waves. Zelo cleared his throat, "Thank you, Sooyu noona," he shyly said, head facing down, staring at his shoes. "Thank you for skipping your shifts and make this perfect birthday dinner for me, I liked it as much as I like you, noona." Zelo's cheeks turned pink, trying to hide his smile. "It's nothing, Junhong-ah," Sooyu lightly ruffled her boyfriend's hair, her head leaning on his shoulder. "I could do this for you every year." taking Zelo's hand, she intertwined her fingers with his. 

"And you know, Junhong, I've wanted to do this, but, I'm afraid. But since it's your birthday, I might as well do it." Sooyu smiled, and kissed him lightly on the lips. 

"Noona!!!" Zelo covered his face using his hands, face red from embarrassment. 

Sooyu laughed, wrapped her arms around Zelo's neck and kissed him again. 

"Happy birthday, Junhong-ah. I love you!" 

"I love you too, Sooyu noona!"


ohmagad i felt this was very badly done!!!!! 

I hope you all liked it though!!!

Happy Birthday, Choi Junhong~~~ 

hehe!!