(*Part 1*)

*~Boat Love~*

Wooyoung looked up at the big ship as he stood on the deck.

He nodded his head with a sarcastic look on his face.

Wooyoung: "Dad did pretty good!" he said with a cute smile.

Driver: "Sir Wooyoung. Your farther on the phone." He said giving Wooyoung his cell phone he left on the seat.

He made a face as he took the phone.

Then put on a fake excited voice.

Wooyoung: "Hay Dad! Uhh... Yep I'm here. Umm... Nope it's nice. Yes, It looks safe. Omg! Dad what's with all the weird questions?! Dad..." He stop talking as a tall handsome man caught his eye.

He was into a daze as he eyed the stranger that was boarding the ship.

He felt over heated.

His face grew hot so he knew he was blushing.

Wooyoung: "Dad I have to go." he said slowly as he hung up the phone ignoring his dad's last words.

He took his bag from the driver and throw it over his shoulder.

He ran up the platform.

Keeping his eyes on the tall handsome man.

He was surrounded by 3 other men in black suits so he couldn't get as close as he wanted.

As they walked further on the ship they went inside the brunch hall and sat at a big table with other men in suits table.

But they were foreign 2 white men and one black man.

Wooyoung hid at a table far back and put a menu up to his face.

And watched from a far.

-Those three foreigner's seem familiar.- he thought as tilted his head to the side in a confusing way trying to figure out where he knows them from.

A waiter cam up from behind him and he moved his head back into the menu quick.

Waiter: "Are you ready to order sir?" he asked as he poured him some fresh water in a glass.

So they wouldn't look Wooyoung's way.

He waved the waiter away like he always seen his dad do.

Then peek back at the six men at the table as the waiter went up to them.

Waiter: "Are you ready to order?" he asked with a sweet smile pouring them all water.

Black man: "Not just yet we are waiting for one more person." he said giving him a small smile.

The waiter bowed and went off to the next table where other people sat.

White man 1 laughed nervously when the tall handsome man looked at his watch.

White Man 2: "He should be here anytime soon. I know you'd want to go and rest." he said kindly.

Black Man: "Excuse me." he said bowing to The tall handsome man and his two partners.

He took out his cell phone and walked off to the side.

Wooyoung eyes wondered back to the tall handsome man.

He looked like he saw him before.

Before the boat.

A cute smile crept across Wooyoung's face as the tall handsome put on a small smile.

As the black man came back and sat the table Wooyoung's phone ringed.

Wooyoung: "Hello!" he said softly quickly picking it up. "Ahh! Dad! Yeah yeah I'm here. Their already here too. I thought the meeting was tonight. Oh. The party is tonight. Oh Oh okay. Well where are they? In the Diner hall. I'm in the Diner Hall. There is me and only two other tables filled. Since it can't be them. Then it's..." Wooyoung's phone slid out his hand and to the floor.

He realize he was stalking his dad's partners son!

He hopped up from the table and tired to run for the door.

WAM! He fell to the ground with a hard thump.

So did the other person that he had bumped into.

Wooyoung shook off the pain and seen that the waiter was covered in food.

His mouth drop.

He didn't have time to help the poor guy.

Everyone was looking at him and he didn't want to get embarrass more then he already was.

Wooyoung: "Are you okay?" he asked calm as he extended his hand to help the poor guy up.

The waiter looked at him with mean eyes and ignored Wooyoung's kind acted.

Waiter: "I'm fine." he yelled as he dust the left over food off his shirt. "Look at my shirt." he yelled at Wooyoung. "I only have two other work shirts like this! Your going to have to replace it." he said rudely.

Wooyoung: "I will I promise." he said nicely trying to stay calm. But the rude waiter kept at it.

Waiter: "Then where is it." he said poking Wooyoung's chest as he held out his other hand.

Wooyoung lost all his patience with the waiter.

Wooyoung: "YAH!" he started to argue back when a calm deep voice came from behind him.

Deep Voice: "I'll pay for the new shirt and all the food that was spilt."

A long arm went pass Wooyoung's shoulder.

And handed the waiter a napkin cloth.

Waiter: "Oh! Mr.Taecyeon." he said in a shaky voice. "I didn't mean to disturb your meeting I will handle this trouble maker."

He can he the man the waiter just call Taecyeon do a small laugh under his breath.

Taecyeon: "I would let you handle this if this young man was a normal passenger." he said in a kind voice. "But he needed at our table."

Wooyoung spun around fast.

Taecyeon's face was more handsome up close then it was far away.

He was perfection.

And Wooyoung couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

Wooyoung: "How'd you know?"

Taecyeon looked down at Wooyoung and smiled.

Then looked back at the waiter and gave him some money and gesture him to hurry and clean the mess up.

He looked back at Wooyoung.

Taecyeon: "How'd I know what?" he said kindly. "How'd I know your suppose to be apart of that meeting." he said looking back at the table with the foreigners and his men. "Or that you've been watching me since I step foot on this boat." he said look back at Wooyoung with amused.

Wooyoung's eyes grew big.

(BUSTED!)

 

Part 2 should be up soon! XD