Of Insecurities and Stuff Toys

Of Insecurities and Stuff Toys

"Chanyeollie baby~ Want to go out on a date?"

"Omo! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!!" Chanyeol chanted as he danced around excitedly, "Can we bring Mr Fluffyface?? He will be bored at home alone..."

Chanyeol flashed his puppy eyes at Kris.

"N-No! It's our date, only you and I! No one else!" Kris chided possessively.

Chanyeol looked down into the brown orbs of Mr Fluffyface sadly, "Awwww... Bye Mr Flufflyface... I'll be back with cake..." 

Turning around with a big pout, Chanyeol made for the door.

"Channie, why don't you get some pants first?"

~~~

"You lied! This is no cake place!" Chanyeol pointed an accusing finger at Kris with wide eyes.

Kris kissed Chanyeol's finger gently, "But honey, you are going to get a toothache with the amount of sweets you are eating... You wouldn't want to have a toothache again, would you?"

Chanyeol winced at the thought of having a toothache again. His bottom lip trembled, "Mr Fluffyface is going to be so disappointed..."

Kris led Chanyeol into his seat, pushing in his chair for him like a gentleman while Chanyeol sulked.

"Come on, stop sulking! We have pasta here! I'm sure Mr Fluffyface likes pasta!" Kris tried to cheer Chanyeol up. And of course it failed, who falls for this kind of th-

"Really?! Yay!! Let's get some pasta for Mr Fluffyface~~" Okay... Maybe some do, not naming anyone though. *whistles*

"Oh my~~ Is this Kris I see?" Dark eyes came into view paired with a seductive smirk.

Chanyeol looked up with wide eyes at the same time as Kris.

"Argh... Tao..." Kris sighed.

Chanyeol watched, confused, as the dangerous-looking stranger took a seat beside him.

"Awww... How pleasant. You still remember my name, huh?" Tao smirked darkly at Kris, "I would have thought that you would have already forgotten your 'Taoboo'."

"Taoboo?" Chanyeol voiced out curiously.

"Yes, my dear?" Tao shifted his kohl-lined eyes to him with a playful smirk, "Nice to meet you, Kris' new boytoy."

Chanyeol gasped as fingers tilted his face up.

"Hmm... not bad, Kris. How did you get yourself such a beautiful boy? Or should I say girl?" Tao taunted.

Kris' eyes narrowed as he spat, "I don't know what you are playing at but get your hands off my Chanyeol."

"You're beautiful, Chanyeol," Tao cupped Chanyeol's face as Chanyeol's eyes widen cutely.

Chanyeol flushed and stage-whispered, "What do I do now, Kris hyung?"

Tao chuckled, making his way over to Kris.

"Nice choice, Kris." Tao planted a kiss on Kris' cheek before turning to the door.

Chanyeol gasped dramatically and pointed an accusing finger at Kris (again), "Y-You're cheating on me!"

Tao laughed genuinely, "Why are you so cute?"

Tao reached over to Chanyeol, swiftly pulling him in for a kiss.

Chanyeol's eyes widened as he felt Tao's lips on his. He immediately glanced over to Kris, whose face was darkening.

"Enough!" Kris boomed and dragged Tao away from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol immediately covered his mouth, his face burning red, "I-I cheated on you!"

Tears welled in his eyes, "I-I cheated on you..."

"Oh. Don't worry too much about that, cutie boy. He never loved you in the first place anyway~~"

"You-" Kris fumed as he grabbed Tao by his collar.

Tao broke out of his grip swiftly, "Bye~"

~~~

Chanyeol pouted as he looked into the beady eyes of Mr Fluffyface.

"He's so mean, Mr Fluffyface!" Chanyeol whined before slumping himself onto the life-sized doll. He trashed around childishly, rolling and whining around.

"I. Hate. Him." A punch was delivered with every word.

"Well, Kris! What can you say now, huh?" Chanyeol squinted into the eyes of Mr Fluffyface, "I'll teach you a lesson for not loving me!"

Chanyeol punched his bear viciously and cackling with joy.

"Oof." Chanyeol tripped over the large paws of his toy, landing straight into its stomach. He nuzzled his face into Mr Fluffyface's soft tummy with a satisfied sigh.

"Chanyeollie?" Kris' voice flitted into the room.

Chanyeol's eyes shot open in panic, "What do I do?!" 

The flustered boy scrambled to find a hiding spot. Fast.

"Channie?" Kris looked curiously into the room as the door creaked open.

"Oh... I guess he is not here~" Kris smirked as he saw Chanyeol's fluffy hair sticking out under Mr Fluffyface tail.

Kris crept to the door and opened it before closing it again, faking him going out. He leaned on the door with a knowing smirk.

The first thing he heard was Chanyeol's relieved sigh.

"He's gone at last..." Chanyeol sat up, flipping Mr Fluffyface over, with unkempt hair and an oblivious expression.

"Ah!" Chanyeol let out an unmanly shriek, hiding behind Mr Fluffyface as he saw Kris casually leaning on the door.

"B-But! The door and y-you-" Chanyeol looked at Kris, confused.

"Oh well! Chanyeol's not here!" Chanyeol declared, once again diving up Mr Fluffyface. 

Oh boy. This puppy is going to be the death of him.

Kris sighed, "Are you still angry over Tao? I thought I told you he is the past already..."

Chanyeol mumbled something incoherently into Mr Fluffyface.

"No Chanyeol, Mr Fluffyface is not going to be your new boyfriend."

Chanyeol lifted Mr Fluffyface with a pout and pulled him into a possessive hug, "Yes, he is."

"Fine... I guess Chanyeol and his new boyfriend wouldn't get chocolate cake then." Kris nonchalently turned to the door.

"Ch-Chocolate Cake?~" Chanyeol's eyes sparkled, "Hyung~~"

"Nope. None for you!"

"Awww... Please!"

"Only if you forgive me."

"Of course!! Now hand the cake over!"

"Aish this brat." Kris smiled fondly.

"But you still love me, right? Oppa~"

Kris' face exploded.