one shot

trouble ~oneshot~

i sat on the couch my legs crisscross. i took a sip of the bottle of alcohol that i held in my hand. i felt my senses go numb my eye's shut as i inhaled the cold air that filled my apartment. i let my body sit as i place the bottle on the table. i stood to my weak leg's that held me up. my head was dizzy and i felt like i would vomit any second.

You drink more than you used to Fell in love how could you?Trust your heart like only fools do Go on let it bleed.

i walked into the room and looked to the bed. the light highlighted how empty it was i missed seeing a figure lying there. i walked into the bath room cutting on the light. i looked to the tub letting my feet follow my eye's. i ran the water before turning my body to the miryo where i let my hair drop to my shoulder's. i pulled off my layer's of clothes of until i was . i looked at my reflection before letting my gaze trail off. i notice the pack of cigarettes that laid in the corner. i picked up the pack taking one out and grabbed a lighter.

i cut off the water slipping into the tub. i looked to the cigar i held i lit it inhaling the rough air. my head fell back catching the ceiling.

You smoked 10 now it’s 20 Bet you wish you’d never met me To stick around you must be crazy Go on let it bleed.

my eye's feel heavy as i felt my thought's go un-continued. i dropped the cigar in the water standing out of it. i grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body. i walked out of the bath room changing into a old shirt he left. his scent covered the shirt and the agony of him not being here filled me with a heavy amount of regret. i walked to the bed and laid there completely sunk into the bed.

 

i heard the door unlocked and keys hit the counter as the door shut. i then knew he was home, i sat up and walked to the room door i peeked out the door catching him on the phone mare wisphers were heard from his conversation. "i dont know if i can" he said the sound seemed like it was to a female. i walked fully out letting him catch. my figure "i gotta go" he said hanging up "i thought you were sleep" he said in a distant voice i walked over taking his phone. "who was it" i asked him "no one" his voice held a grip of annoyance. i opened it checking the call log. i read the name "doesnt seem like no one" i said before lunging it into the wall that surrounded us.

"why the hell would you do that" he asked raising from his sent "who was she" i asked him "does it matter either way you shouldnt have thrown my phone" he yelled "why the hell did you lie" i yelled back he looked at me eye's full of anger "i dont have time for this" he said turning to leave a wave of regret washed over me. before i knew it i was hugging him. "dont leave" i managed to say.

You shout louder than you used to And you hold on tighter in the bedroomS tick around like I’mma change soon Go on let it bleed

"dont do this" he spoke as his hands unfolded my arms "baby we both know im nothing but trouble" the words stung as his face read a clear rejection. i felt my eye's water "what are you saying" i asked "im saying we are no more and you knew this before it even started" he said back eye's colder than ever.

Now you mad at the screen We were something together I wouldn’t call it a team, just big trouble and little kindness.

i felt like a fool as he turned to leave "is this how it really ends" i asked tears falling at this point. he came to a halt turning to face me "it was like this when it began" he said heartlessly i watched him turn and leave my body clasped to the ground as my heart grew weak leaving my tears to pour out.

I told you you should never follow me But here we are, and you’re in too deep I’m a whole lot of trouble We’re in a whole lot of trouble