Daehyun, You & B.A.P at the Studio

{One-Shot} Your encounter with the members~

 

You’re boyfriend is none other than Korea’s raising rookie group, B.A.P’s Busan pumpkin Jung Daehyun. One day you get an unexpected call from him asking you to meet him at their studio. After hours of running around looking for B.A.P’s studio you found it at the end of a quiet alleyway and Daehyun is waiting for you with open arms.

“Did you get lost? Cuz you look like crap!” he whispers pulling you into his arms.

“Shut up! And who’s fault is it for abandoning me with an readable map to find this dump,” You exclaim pulling away from him.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Come here I wanna hold you. I missed you,” he says leaning in for a kiss. Unable to resist you let him press his lips to yours. You feel him slowly pushing his tongue into your mouth.

“STOP. That’s enough for now.” you finally say knowing you won’t be able to pull away if he goes any further.

“Fine, but we’ll continue later,” he replies kissing your hair.

You two then enter the building holding hands. Daehyun shows you around and then tells you to wait in the one of the studio rooms while he gets you something to drink. As you sit there someone scratching his belly while yawning really loudly walks in. You look up shocked only to find yourself staring at Youngjae.

He then says with his hand still on his belly, "Oh you're here. Where is Daehyun?"

You embarrassed look away and whisper, "Ah..he's..he's getting us drinks."

"Okay. I'll go to the bathroom then, I really need to pee," he replies back causally scratching his head, “My bladder is going to explode.

A few more minutes pass and then a man wearing nothing but boxers walks in. You embarrassed cover your face and look away.

He then walks towards you and says, "Noona. why are you looking away? You don't think I look beautiful??"

Shocked you look at him and see Jongup laying on your lap. You begin to panic. Just as you were about to scream, Zelo walks in and says loudly,

"Hyung, you can't do that? You can't walk around with only boxers in front of Noona." He then grabbed Jongup drags him out of the studio.

"I'm so sorry, Noona. He is half asleep. Don't tell Daehyun Hyung please! We’ll be done if he knows," Zelo said before leaving. You then sit there for a few minutes when you hear the door open again. Himchan and Yongguk shirtless walk in. As soon as you make eye contact with them they both turn completely red. They quickly cover themselves and Himchan stutters,

"Uh..you didn't see anything, right? I mean, you won't say anything, right?"

Yongguk adds, "You won't tell Daehyunnie, right? Okay, we will leave now. Don't say anything, please." They then both race out of there barely missing Daehyun who walks in right after they them.

"Sorry for taking so long. Did you meet any of the members?" he asks. You then shake your head still shocked. He then hands you your drink.