Chapter 1

Crushing on L, But Married to Myungsoo

 

Yeonmin loved her parents. She would do anything for them. Except marrying Myungsoo. Yeonmin couldn't accept that she would marry someone that was opposite in character from L. L was suave and cool, Myungsoo was weird and awkward. Myungsoo also slipped often, when L seemed to float around school.
 
"Yeonmin, this is the only thing I ask of you. I can't trust any other guys to take as good care of you as Myungsoo will and can. I've met with him personally and he seems like the perfect choice for you. And on top of that, he resembles L." Her mom stated with a smirk as she left Yeonmin's room and headed downstairs.
 
"MOM!!!" Yeonmin shouted again, "How could you do this to me!? How could you associate Myungsoo's ugly face with L's flawless one?"
 
Yeonmin's best friend, Jelli has pointed out that Myungsoo and L have similarities but in Yeonmin's eyes, anyone but L himself was ugly and couldn't possibly compare to the perfect L.
 
Yeonmin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her mom's voice, which floated up the stairs from the open door. She seemed to be greeting someone when her voice was joined by two other, much deeper voices. Yeonmin froze. Those were the voices of Myungsoo and his dad! Before she could escape through her window, Yeonmin's mom poked her head in through the door.
 
"Yeonmin dear. Come down and meet your guests. If you're not down in that pink dress I bought you last week in 10 minutes, you will have no dinner for a week," she smiled sweetly. "You have ten minutes starting from now."
 
Yeonmin leaped out of bed and was out of her room in a flash. She slowly walked down the stairs to make sure that Myungsoo didn't think that she was excited to see him. Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, Yeonmin looked up from her white flats.
 
Myungsoo sat on the couch, wearing his big, thick, ugly glasses. Yeonmin wore glasses too, but they made her look cute, while Myungsoo's made his look awful.
 
"Hello, Yeonmin!" Myungsoo said to her with a bright smile. But instead of replying with the same enthusiasm, Myungsoo recieved nothing but a death glare from Yeonmin. Her glare became a gaze, which then transferred from Myungsoo to her mom and to Myungsoo's dad.
 
"I can't do this anymore!! I want to DIE!!!" Yeonmin wailed at the top of her lungs.
 
Yeonmin's mom couldn't stand her daughter's bad attitide any longer and shouted, "Then, DIE! I don't want a daughter as stubborn as you. I told you that this is for the good of all of us, especially you, but if you keep on complaining me that you don't want to marry Myungsoo, then don't. And if you don't marry him, get out of my house!!!"
 
"Please calm down, Mrs. Park." Myungsoo calmly said, while slowly pulling Mrs. Park down to sit at the couch. " She's probably just can't accept the fact that she's getting married so early. She'll come around."
 
"Thank you, Myungsoo. I wish I had an understanding  son like you, rather than that obstinate, annoying daughter of mine," Mrs. Park said while glaring at her daughter.
 
Yeonmin couldn't stand her mom's threats and Myungsoo's sweet talking any longer and stomped her way upstairs to her room. She needed some space to quiet her nerves and to relax for a moment. She immediately changed out of the dress, and lay down in her bed, snuggling under the covers and dreaming of marrying L.

As soon as Yeonmin woke up, she felt someone beside her. When, she opened her eyes to see who is beside her, she saw L. Her ULTIMATE CRUSH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you for reading my fanfic... Please comment XD