Birthday Surprise

MBLAQ One-Shot Collection

By Kyungie

http://sweetlovefactory.tumblr.com/post/20392626168/birthday-surprise-mblaqs-g-o

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*driiinng~~~ drinnngg~~~*

"Yobosseyo?" a man voice answered the phone

"Oppa..." Kyungie said happy through the phone

"Ohh~~ Kyungie-ah.....what's wrong" he asked me

"Oppa....you know tomorrow is unnie's birthday right??"

"Yeah....why?"

"Well...me and Loou were thinking if you could come and surprise her...We've made her a "I LOVE KPOP" T-shirt, and wrote her some letters since we know she likes these kinds of things...sooo to add the cherry on the cake..can you please come????Pleaseee~~~" you ask him doing your famous aegyo."

"Arasso...i'll come...by the way...does she like chocolate?" he asks.

"She doesn't like it...she loves it...why?"

"I'll buy her a cake" he said happily.

"OOOO..good ideea...we"ll help you with this....I'll text you when to enter the scene..until then you have to be disguised so she can't recognise you."

"Ok...see you there then" he says then ends the call.


Assaaa~~ You say as you end the call

"Unnie...Oppa will show up tomorrow with the cake...KYaAAA....Mission Make-N.Ana's-birthday-the-best-day-of-her-life START >///< " you text Loou.

"Ok....see you there tomorrow then maknae" Loou replies

The next day~~

We were all sitting at one table inside the MC'Donalds. Me, Dia, Loou, N.Ana, and N.ana's bro.

We are talking about this and that...when I suddenly motion Dia to take N.Ana to the bathroom and keep her there for some time. Oppa then comes at our table.

"Oppa...where's the cake?" Me and Loou ask

"I couldn't find any" he says and pouts

"Don't worry...we'll buy her a cupcake from here" Loou says.

"Yeah..I'll go buy it" he says and goes to the counter to buy it.

Suddenly N.Ana comes back, I look at oppa and he noddes....I cover N.Ana's eyes and Oppa Comes in front of her with the chocolate cupcake which had a candle on top. I let go of N.Ana's eyes and she sees him

"Happy birthday baby~~" he sings.

'Happy birthday unnie" Me, Dia, And Loou say.

"Happy bithday noona" N.Ana's brother said.

"Oomoo...G.O Oppa..Guys...TT3TT" is the only thing she can say then starts to cry. "Why are you here?"

"For that, you should thank later to your dongsaengs" G.O says and winks at us. He hugs N.Ana and kisses her forehead. " Happy birthday my princess"

" Thank you oppa" she says and smiles

"Awww..come on guys go get a room" I say and sit on a chair.

"Yea..just go...make her day unforgetable" Loou says and hifives me.

"I can't thank you enough times for what you did today for me" N.Ana says and hugs us three.

"Don't worry and go spend the day with G.O....we know you missed him" Dia says and motion them to leave.

"But...."

"NO but..." I tell her.... "go...we don't mind ..we know you missed him like crazy"

"Really?" G.O asks while smiling at N.Ana.

She just blushes and nodds

"Oppa...go" Dia says.

"Yeah, go..." you tell him.

He interlaces his fingers with N.Ana and draggs her to the exit. She turns around and whispers."Thank you guys"

We wave at her and enjoy the rest of our meal. We don't know what they did that day... But i'm sure it was special

                                                                                                                                             a Sweet Love Factory Production