White Day

An Unforgettable White Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you know what is the best thing in your life would be? Can I say, it is love? Well, yes it is. Loving someone and being loved by someone you love, just what we need in life. Sometimes you might think she/he is not like what you expected them to be. But when you think of it, over and over again, you’ll end up with one conclusion, she/he is all you want.

March 14th, three years since we’ve been together, me and Jaejoong. We’ve been fighting around thousand times, broke up about twice, and all of it end up with me or him begging for each other to forget what had happened and start everything all over again. It sounds tiring and too complicated, but we enjoyed it. My mom said that in a relationship, fighting is like a Tabasco in your pizza, contrast and provocative but it makes it tastier and you’ll eat it happily till it all done.

Every time we fought, I’ll cried all night, he always wait for 22 hours to call me and telling me that he won’t let me hate him more than 24 hours, then he’ll give me two hours to think if I still want to give our relationship a chance. And yes, if you doubt it, I really count the time. Then, when he called me again, he didn’t give me another chance to say anything, he’ll rambling about how much he wanted us to forget about the fight and why we fought, he wanted me to give him another chance because he can’t stand a day without hearing my voice. Doesn’t he know that I felt the same way?

Now, I’m sitting in my parents’house dining room, he had told me to come to my parents house today. Oh yeah, I am living in my own apartment now since I can earn my own money. Last night, Jaejoong called me and told me to be in my parents’house before he picked me up to our date and dinner. Well, it’s white day. Just a month before our anniversary day.

Ginny, is Jaejoong really coming?”my mom asked me from the kitchen, she’s preparing the foods for dinner. “It’s six already.”

“Well, he told me so, he told me not to leave the house even for a minute,”I join my mom in the kitchen. “He’s a silly, you know that mom. I think he will arrive here in a couple of minutes. Maybe with some surprises, he always do that.”

My mom laugh, we still remember the last time he gave me surprise, it was when I’m still living with my parents. He sent a lot of flowers, made my father’s allergic relapsed. He spent his night apologizing to my father. Silly, he wanted to surprise me yet he himself got the surprise.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, I leave the kitchen to see who it is. Might be Mr. Kim Jaejoong….ah, it’s not him.

“Annyeonghaseyo ma’am, here’s a present for you from Mr…..uh..Mr. I-Love-You-So-Much-You-Should-Love-Me-More,” the delivery guy smile at me. This is so embarrassing, I’ll kick him later. I take the package and signed a form for that guy before I get into the house and put that small package which is all wrapped with floral pink paper and a big white ribbon.

“Who is that Ginny?”mom asked me from the kitchen.

“Just Jaejoong, he sent me something. A package,”I  carefully remove the ribbon and the paper. I don’t like tearing away a wrapping paper, that guy who sent this to me might have a hard time wrapping this package because I know Jaejoong so well.

“Eh?” What’s on his mind? A letter in a box and a handphone. I check on the handphone, no contact, no message, no calls. I take the letter and open it.

 

Dear baby boo, let me being a silly boyfriend today. ^^

 

You’re always so silly, why asked for a permission now?

 

If you read this letter now, it means you got the handphone too.

Now, press this number down there to hear the rest of this letter’s content!

 

You always be. I get the handphone and press 0####3#8#77#, it only takes two seconds and he answered it. “Yah, Jaejoong! What’s with all of this?”

“I’m sorry Ms. Lee., I’m not being Kim Jaejoong today. I’m your guardian.”

“Stop being silly, what….”

“Come out from your house, you’ll see a white car waiting for you. Tell the driver that you’re going home, he’ll drive you to a place where I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Jaejoong. I…aish,”He cuts the line already. “Mom, I’ll be going now.”

I leave the house and there it is, a white BMW waiting outside my parent’s house. The driver, wearing a black uniform, waiting outside the car. He bows at me and smile.

“I’m going home now,”I say it as what Jaejoong told me to say to the driver.

This is the weirdest thing Jaejoong have ever done to me, I can’t tell what is on his mind right now, because I really don’t know what is happening to me now. The driver keep on silent and just drive safely, the radio playing a romantic song right now, if only I am with Jaejoong right now.

After twenty minutes of driving, the driver finally told me that we’ve arrive. I take a look outside my window but I could only see walls with a lot of green plants on it. I get off the car and walk to a small gate between the walls.

“Sir, are you sure this is the place? Isn’t it the back entrance? I mean, I never came to this place before.”

The driver doesn’t answer me but give me a key and a letter.

 

Use the key to get in from the back entrance. You’ll find some clues to guide you inside..

Ps. Don’t forget to lock the gate again baby!

 

I turn around and open the gate, and wow.. the house is…sooo damn beautiful! i think I have seen this house somewhere before. Actually, I think it’s the same as the one I’ve dreamt before. Hey..i think I know! Wait, I stepped on something. A letter…he’s all i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter