It Has To Be You

She is not my Noona!! She is my Dongsaeng!! I love her!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Juri!", Yesung shouted as he made his way through the crowded corridor of the tv station. They just finished filming "Love Pursuer" and on the way back to their dressing rooms. Leeteuk stayed behind to talk to one of the managers regarding their schedules.

"What is it, Oppa?", Juri teased. She loves seeing Yesung blush everytime she calls him Oppa.

"So I won the challenge", Yesung smiled widely.

"You did. You guessed who Madonna is", Juri smiled which made Yesung blush even more.

"Do I get a reward then?", Yesung asked Juri when they got in front of Juri's dressing room.

"Sure. What reward would you want", Juri chuckled.

"Well, I would love to invite you to dinner.", Yesung said nonchalantly.

"Okay. Give me 15 minutes to change.", Juri said before closing the door.

Yesung ran towards his own dressing room with a big smile plastered across his face and changed into his street clothes.

20 minutes later and they found themselves seated inside one of the rooms of a posh restaurant that caters mostly to celebrities who wants to have some privacy while they eat.

"So what do you want to eat?", Yesung asked.

"I'd love to try their special today.", Juri answered.

Yesung smiled as he gave their orders to the waiter. Most of the time, the girls he dated would let him choose what to eat but the girl in front of him seems to know exactly what she wants.

"Thanks for coming.", Yesung said.

"Well, you're paying so I don't mind. Who wouldn't want a free meal?", Juri joked.

The lunch went on with the two talking about their interests with a lot of laughter in between. Juri is good at making people laugh and Yesung enjoys her sense of humor.

Yesung was pulled back from his thoughts when he heard a series of banging of the doors and screaming from the living room. It has been 3 months since he and Juri went out for that lunch which brought the two love birds together. Since then, they've fallen in love, had some minor fights and misunderstandings, gotten back to being lovey-dovey.

But last night was different. She wanted to break up and she was serious about it. He was too shocked to stop her from leaving. Only when she was safely inside her car and pulling away from the curb did he realize what she said.

"Maybe it's best for us to let go.", Juri started crying. "The pressure is too much and we have been getting into more and more fights the past few weeks, I couldn't take it anymore."

"I'm sorry.", she whispered before walking away.

Yesung looked out the window and sighed before walking out of the room. Just when he stepped out, he heard the front door close and a crying Sungmin on the couch.

Eunhyuk was trying to comfort Sungmin and he didn't really think he can help with his current situation so he walked silently to the kitchen just in time to see Ryeowook putting on his jacket.

"Where are you going?", Yesung asked.

"I'll go find Kyuhyun before anything bad happens.", Ryeowook whispered as not to alarm Sungmin. Yesung just nodded knowing very well that the streets with a bad-tempered Kyuhyun is not the safest.

Ryeowook eyed him curiously noticing his Hyung's pained expression but let it slide for now. He decided to go after Kyuhyun first and probe his best friend later.

Yesung took out one of the bottled water from the refrigerator before slumping heavily on one of the chairs. He hasn't gotten any sleep last night nor has he had appetite to eat.

Deciding that he needed fresh air, he walked towards his room to get a jacket.

"I'm going for a walk.", Yesung announced.

"Hyung, can I go with you?", Sungmin asked surprising Yesung.

"Of course. Get your jacket. It's going to be cold outside.", Yesung replied.

They walked in silence until they settled on a bench at the nearby park.

"Was it hard, Hyung?", Sungmin asked. "When you get into frequent fights and you feel like you're on the verge of breaking up, how do you manage to put it back?"

Yesung looked at his dongsaeng's tear-stained face before another long sigh escaped his lips. He looked around the park where it all started. It was the same park where Juri surprised her for "Love Pursuer".

"I just realize how much I love her that I don't want to lose her. Just the thought of losing her gives me enough courage to fix whatever is broken.", Yesung whispered.

"Love is really powerful, Min. You just need to go back to day you fell in love and use that as your tool to help you get back on track.", Yesung added.

He let out his breath he didn't know he was holding. A smile finally crept up his face as realization hit him. He finally knows how to get Juri back.

It has been two days since his conversation with Sungmin. They just finished recording for an episode of "Strong Heart". He was sitting on one of the chairs in their dressing room feeling tired yet it seems like a heavy burden has been lifted up from his heart. He stood up for her, fought for her in front of the camera. And he's glad that all the members were there to give their support.

*Flashback*
Two Days Ago

"There's something I would want to talk to you about.", Yesung announced. He and Sungmin just gotten back from their short walk. Luckily, most of the members didn't have schedule that day.

"What is it, Hyung?", Ryeowook asked from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter