My TroubleMaker

TroubleMaker

  SM and CUBE thought of making a partnership deal. Since most of their artists are friends, they thought that making a partnership together will make a good thing. 
       1. They could combine the artists in one concert to have more fans racing for seats.
       2. They can make fake rumours and resolve it by themselves.
       3. To make the media more curious about things even more. It would make some noise and popularity for both companies. 

       

  When the fans heard the rumour (and obviously, the first ones to heard are the sasaengs), some were sad and some were happy. Some were disappointed of the companies saying that the companies know better, while some stayed loyal to the artists of both parties. 

   SM artists also have heard it and some are happy as heck and some are "meh" ok with it. CUBE artists had heard it too and they have the same reactions.
   Until that day came, when Hong Seung-Sung came to Lee Soo Man's office and discuss how things would work.
   "So when do you want to tell the media it's not a rumour?" Hong Seung-Sung ask.
    Lee Soo Man slyly smiled, "You know what. I was thinking of teasing the media and fans more," he then answered.

    All SM Town fans knows how much of a headache SM comapny is. For all their delayed music vidoes releases to EXO's new song. SM Entertainment is the only company who know how to make fans die of eagerness seeing their idol. 
    "What is it?" Hong Seung-Sung asked. Even a successful man like Hong Seung-Sung can be made curious by Soo Man.
    "OH! AM CURIOUS YEAH!" SM sang while still glueing his smile in his face. 
     Hong Seung-Sung frown a bit, "Just say it."
    "Ok, ok. Here. How about........." SM quietly say some things to Hong Seung-Sung. A smirk was written across the man's face. 

 

 

 

The Next day....

  All SM and CUBE artists are all in the same practice room in the SM building. As expected, the practice room looked like a room packed with teenagers that haven't seen their friends for a day. You know cause they are always noisy no matter what. Well in this case, it's full of young-adults and most of them are either sitting in the corner, chatting with band mates/label mates, chatting with thier friends from the other company or making new friends.
 Being a social butterfly she is, Amber talked to most of the people in the room. If Amber Josephine Liu is not there the whole room will be an awkward place for rookies in the industry. 
  Hong Seung-Sung and Lee Soo Man walked to the practice room. Their shoes made a shoe noise that made all artist shut up. The whole room was dead silent. You can only hear the sound of the heater.

 "Jongin-shi," Amber whispered to Kai who's beside her.
 "What?" Kai whispered back.
 "Can I borrow your IPhone?" Amber asked eaerly.
 "Why?" Jongin answered with a looked plastered on his face.
 "This is just gonna be a boring speech so I wanna play Angry Birds."
 "Then play with the angry bird beside you," Kai pointed at Kris who was sitting on the other side of Amber.
  Amber turned to her other side and saw Kris glaring at Kai. 
  "Hyung....hyung...hyyyyuuunngg," Amber bug Kris. Amber thought that since they sit on the back of the room the two old businessmen in the front wasn't gonna see her fool around. What she doesn't know is that SM's eyes are fixed at her with a smirk. Last night, he thought that Amber actually has more fangirls that boys and he noticed that fangirls thinks that he is a jerk face for not making Amber noticable enough, which just makes him feel unhonoured. So a pretty good plan to make Amber noticeable even just for a day will make her fans think his not actually a jerk face.
  "Amber Josephine Liu, I expect more from you," he said making Amber stop. Amber sat up straight and smiled formally to the Chairman.
  "Yeah, Amber, we expect more from you," Kris whispered in a mocking voice.
  Amber just stuck her tongue out to Kris and Kris did the same thing.The silence became more serious and SM and Hong Seung-Sung are ready to clear things up.
  "I have assumed that all of you have heard of the rumour that CUBE Entertainment and SM Entertainment are teaming up for a while," SM announce. Nods and "yep"s bounced around the room for a while before another silence comes.
  "Well, it's true," Hong Seung-Sung cleared. Cheers are heard all around the room. Artist rejoicing for such a miracle.
  "But-," SM cutted the cheers. All artist closed their mouths and listened, "We are going to tease your fans first."
  "How are we?" Doo Joon asked from one corner.
  "We are going there. Just wait," 
Hong Seung-Sung made sure. Before he tell them the teasing part, he reminded them that all the do-s and don't-s are still the same and no dating are allowed. "So here's the teasing part....Mr.Lee, since this is more of your company work, please do the honor." With that sentence, the idols grew more curious and were dying to hear what they were supposed to do. 

  "Ok. I notice that f(x) has a lot of fangirls and not a lot of fanboys like 4minute or Girls Generation has, so I'm gonna upgrade things," SM announce.
  "How is that boss?" Victoria ask politely.
  "Well, I'm picking one member of f(x) and another member of a boy band in our company to dance and sing a song under CUBE," Soo Man said who still had his smirk. 
 

  "Jongin-shi...please," Amber whispered to Kai. She gave him her pleading eyes but even that doesn't have an effect on Kai.
  "Just listen. You don't know maybe you'll get to be picked," Kai whispered back.
   Amber rolled her eyes and answered, "Like they are. They'll probably pick Krystal or Sulli or Vic-unnie or Luna but not me!"

  "That's pathetic. Just bug Kris-hyung," Kai suggested. Amber did what Kai suggested since she is bored as heck.

   "Who is it?" the four other f(x) members ask curiously.
   "I was thinking of...," SM pause for a while making the people around him curious--except for 
Hong Seung-Sung, "Amber."
    Laughs and teasing expression started to ring around the room. Amber heard her name, but didn't know what's going on. "Huh?" she shifted her eyes and ears to the 'oh'ing crowd from bugging Kris. 
    "HYUNG!!! CONGRATS!" Sulli congratulated her hyung with a big hug.
    "HUH?" Amber asked in confusion. She sat on the floor looking at the clapping crowd. 
    "Your the one dancing and singing on stage!" Sullie answered while hugging her hyung tightly.
    Amber glared at her dongsaeng.

    "Like I have never perform on stage before," she said sarcassticly, but her attitude didn't made Sulli stop from planing on giving her eonni a big bear hug.
    "Amber, come up here," SM called. Sulli let go of Amber and let her walk to the front, "Are you nervous?" SM asked.
    "I'm just gonna sing and dance, why would I be nervous?" Amber ask coolly.
     SM smirked and look back at the crowd. "So who wanna be her partner?"
     Boys across the room didn't raise their hand. "Ouch," Amber said dramaticly holding her side of the chest where her heart should be. "I don't even have guy friends?" NOW the boys raise their hand. The truth is they are all joking. All have smiles on their faces after she said that.
     "I was thinking, more along the lines of... a dance machine," SM said.
     "CHEN! CHEN! CCHHEENN! CHENNIE!" Amber pointed out making the whole room ring with EXO's and her laughs. "OR KYUHYUN-OPPA!" she added now making everybody laugh. 
     "But I'm thinking more of Kai," SM cut the fun. The laughter slowly faded away making, making the artist think. "Kai, please come over here," SM demanded. 
     Kai walk to the front beside Amber. Amber doesn't really feel worried, just curious. "So what are we going to sing?" she asked.
     SM nodded at 
Hong Seung-Sung. Hong Seung-Sung smiled and said, "Mr.Lee and I were thinking that the song TroubleMaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung."

 

 

  All jaws drop. Silence covered the place. Not that song.... Uh-oh. 

  Amber's jaw dropped to the ground and was now frozen. Her brain went blank with only a picture of her in a tight dress. The thought made her wanna puke so badly.


  "Good luck to you two. Hyuna and Hyunseung will teach you how the dance moves. We want the two of you ready by next week and both of you are performing in Music Bank," 
Hong Seung-Sung added and walked out the room. Silence conquered the room for about a minute making feel Kai and Amber dumbfounded. Suddenly, cheers are all over the room, but the two were still silent. The two looked at each other for a while. Although the practices hasn't start yet, the awkwardness between them started already. Hyuna and Hyunseung notice the two and walked over to them.
  Hyuna tapped Amber's shoulder and said, "It's awkward at first, but you'll get the hang of it." The pep talk didn't work on Amber, but it did on Kai.

  "Noona," Kai started, "Let's do it for the sake of both companies.Ok? Fighting!" He did a 'Fighting' sign to cheer Amber up. Amber just gave a faint smile.
  She never like the concept of the song. Although she do like the rhythm. She doesn't like how Hyuna and Hyunseung acted like weird people, touching each other's bodies.

 

 

 

 

Days passed and both of them are still awkward about touching each other. Touching each other's skins send shivers to their bodies. Especially when Kai needs to touch Amber's thighs. Amber isn't really a y type that's why she hated Mr. Lee for picking her.  

 "Kai what is this? You are known as the stripper in your group and you can't even strip yourself in front of Amber? And you Amber, your body is as hard as a stick right now. Where are the best dancers I know?" Hyuna ask. Both Hyuna and Hyunseung are disappointed at Amber and Kai. They were gonna leave in a minute so there's no need for Amber and Kai to do it again in front of them.

 "Bye," the two bid their bye's to the awkward couple.
 "We are gonna die," Amber announced as she sat on the hard wood  floor of the practice room.
 "Why did Mr Lee asked us to be the dancers?" Kai sat beside her. Sweats were bathing them already and they still don't get the routine. The recordings of thier voices are done so they just need to lip sync if they want to.
 "Let's just do it one more time. This time, don't think that your intimidating me and I will think the same," Amber encouraged. She really wanted to get over the dance but the touching part is just scay for her. She stood up and grabbed Kai's sweaty hand and pulled him up. "Up, up," she demanded
  "Noona...noo-," before he can finish. Amber laid her lips to him making him shut up. It was a shock for Kai but he felt like everything loosened up. He wasn't sure if it was Amber's cotton candy flavoured lip balm or her lips itself. All he knew was that it made him feel better.
  "I guess that would help," Amber ended. She turn her back and turn the music on. "Let's go," she announced.
  Kai smirked thinking that even Amber can't resist his iness. "You did that cause your tempted too, aren't you?" Kai ask in a matter-of-fact tone while dancing to the song.
  "I did it so we will loosen up," Amber said calmly as she swayed throught the beat of the song.
  "You did that cause your tempted too," Kai snickered.
  "No, maybe your the one who liked it that's why you keep bugging me?"
  "Maybe I did?" Kai teased.
  "What?"

  "Maybe we both liked it."
  "Oh, shut up," Amber slapped him lightly on the shoulder. Kai was sure that he liked the kiss.

  They didn't noticed that they argued while they were dancing. Their bodies reacted to the music and did the moves flawlessly and smoothly. By the time the song ended the moves were all flawless.

 "What?! The song ended all ready?" Kai asked. They actually didn't notice the song has ended.
  "Well, that's it for now then," Amber said. She pick up her things on the corner. As she did, she can feel Kai's hand traveling around her waist. "Kai!" she said. But Kai didn't stop. "KAI!" she yelled.
   "Ouch!" Kai jumped while covering his ears.
   "Servers you right," Amber smirked and walked out of the room.
   "I was just teasing. Sheesh. Hey wait up!"Kai yelled back. He retrieved his things and ran beside Amber and together walked out of the building.

 

 

 

 

 

  Days passed and it's already a week. Hyuna and Hyunseung were glad that Amber and Kai manage to get through an awkward situation like that. Everytime they would ask how they did it, Kai will always tease that Amber can't resist his iness. By that, Amber kept nudging him in the stomach with her elbow. Touching each other is felt normal for both of them. I felt like they have been doing that for years. No more awkward feeling. 
 They are moments left from their performance. Kai is already in the backstage waiting for his partner.

  "Where is that girl?" he keep asking his self. The crowd scared him since they don't even know that he and Amber are doing that song. This is broadcast live on TV so they need to do well or else it's their fault their fans are gonna be dissappointed. Seconds have passed and Kai saw and a girl looking hot in a tight pink mini dress and extentions. He noticed that it was Amber and was wearing a similar dress to what Hyuna has on one of her performance.

"Nice Hyuna outfit. Makes you look more hot," Kai complimented.
  "Nice Hyunseung outfit. Makes you look more ho-...like Hyunseung," Amber answered, she caught herself almost saying Kai looks hot.
   "Oh, come on," Kai plead, "Say it!"
  "Ok, ok... it makes you look 'attractive' too."
  "Say I'm hot," Kai teased.
  "Your burning," Amber replied with a straight face.
  "Hot not burning."
  "Hot"
  "Say I'm hot,"
  "I'm hot."
  "Kai is hot."
  "Ok. OK. Your hot too. Now shut up," Amber surrendered. Kai smirked and stole a peck on Amber's cheek. 

  "What was that!!!" Amber scolded.

  "A good luck for both of us!" Kai answered smirking. 

 "Why you-!" 

  Before Amber could answer, kai threatened her, "If you don't shut up I will legitamately kiss you on the lips!"

 So they waited for thier turn and then they are now called for their cue.
  "Get ready. I'm gonna seduce you." Kai said.
  "Like that's gonna happen," Amber rolled her eyes.


 Amber stepped a foot on the stage and people on the audience gasped. They were shocked shocked seeing the little boyish Amber to look like a Hyuna on stage. It was a once in a lifetime experience so fans silently took photos as soon as they saw Amber. 

  It became worst when Kai stepped up. Some fans even fainted and some started to tell Amber to eff off and not steal Kai from them.

  "It's ok," Kai whispered to Amber, "Be confident. I won't let you down."

  The song played with them singing and you can really feel the hottenes in the air. Hotter than when Hyuna and Hyunseung were dancing. No more awkward penguins, hello hot couple. Kai is a little carried away. By the end of the performance he kissed Amber's lips on purpose, making every person in the place gasp. This is the best performance in the whole show not only because Amber is wearing a baby sized gown [a/n: get it? cause mini dresses look like baby gowns that they look like they don't fit the person at all]. Because they saw a hot Amber and Kai dancing intensely. BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!

 

 

 The two walked out of the stage and to the backstage.

  Kai whispered, "Wanna dance it again some other time?" Amber looked at him but it only cause Kai to kiss her on her lips. 
 "Kai? You ok?" Amber asked as she pushed Kai away. She was totally shocked from all the kisses she got from Kai just that night.
 "No," Kai answered.
 "Why?"
 "Cause I need to take my daily dosage of you."
 "Stop being so corny." Amber said. She smiled as she took Kai's hand and held it tightly and won't let it go whatever happens. Kai smirked.

  "I love you too, my troublemaker," Kai thought.

 

This maybe the start of their love story....    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ayo guys! I hope you like this oneshot. Just randomly came to my mind
I still accept oneshot requests... so send them in. so yeah.

thanks for 
ambiebambiny  for requesting KaiBer. hope you like it